Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
Left my lashes curled wonderfully before applying mascara and they lasted all day! Love the rose gold shade and it's one of the best lash curlers I've ever used! A little on the pricier side (I bought mine from sephora for $22) but the results are worth it.
Emily T.
Lenexa, KS
I use this curler everyday and it does the job! This has been the only curler I have ever used because I never saw a problem with how it worked. It also is good quality because I have had mine for a long time and it is still in great shape!
Jennifer B.
Simple, affordable, and always works well. I have three or four very expensive lash curlers that were so thoroughly hyped by beauty bloggers and this is still the one I reach for because it just works. It's easy to throw in my bag and take along in case I need to recurl my lashes later and the little plastic bit is easy and cheap to replace when it gets absolutely disgusting with mascara (I try to wash mine but sometimes you just can't save a thing). And if it breaks I'm not out $40 in a fetal position on the floor.
Helen X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Shiseido lash curler for years before I accidentally lost it. I opted for this curler since my sister uses it and likes it. I do like that it gives your lashes a good curl but this lash curler is very stiff. It's hard for my to curl my lashes close to my lash line, which I like doing since I have shorter lashes. Other than that, this eyelash curler is a good quality curler that will last you forever.
Rachel V.
This is a very well off eyelash curler. It allows easy curl without having to clamp to hard. I picked one of these up at Walmart and while it does work very well in my opinion its a bit pricy for a tool that does the same job as any other eyelash curler.
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good lash curler, definitely does the job. It's pretty good for the price. I've used this lash curler for sometime now and are always content with the results, it's affordable and gives my lashes a nice curl
Kelley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay eyelash curler I purchased this and I really didn't need to honestly. I have naturally curly lashes anyway so this was a waste of money for me. However, I think it's a good drug store alternative
Krystal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler gets the job done. I haven't used any other brands so it's hard to compare or know if there is something better out there. But, mine has lasted me for years so I feel as though it's best to stick with it.
Isela T.
Midland, TX
They get loose after a while and the rubber get worn out quick, I need a curler that will curl lash with one clamp not where I have to use both my hands to squeeze so they can curl. I try to use veriety. My daughter got one from Clair's it does good the only thing is it has a combe built into it it kinda rips your lashes.
Julia O.
Tweezerman is a trusted make up and beauty tool a bit pricier than store beauty brands, purchased from sally beauty supply. Works great and lash pads can be replaced for continued use. Very satisfied with this product and brand.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?