Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The Tweezerman Precision is one of the most comfortable lash curlers I have used! Not to mention, the price is hard to beat for such a great curl that last all day.
A.S.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have short small eyelashes so this is perfect for my eyes as it grabs every eyelash and curls them. The handle is slim and I love it because in my makeup bag it fits.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
Classic. No need to change it up this/girl are always works I don't see why you ever need any another one trust me tweezer man classic eyelash curler is the way to go.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I curl with tweezerman classic lash curler before I apply my mascara. Helps my eyelashes look fuller and helps the product define my eyelashes! Beauty necessity!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
A classic. Received a free curler from a high-end brand, but switched back to my Tweezerman. It doesn't pinch, but curls well in a short amount of time.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Castlewood, VA
I'm Seen the affect within around a month, my skin was smoother and firmer. Mi lines started to decrease and must make up went in better at
Lourdes Q.
Lourdes Q.
Salinas, CA
Love this eyelash curler. I tend to buy from this company since I enjoy their products. I recommended it to my sister and she loved it.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eyelash curler. Does the job and the insert doesn't wear out. It stays in good shape for so long I usually lose the extra, haha.
Nabilah Q.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
curls lashes well. easy to use and clean. not expensive. can be found in any local drug store. would certainty recommend this product
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler gets my lashes to look perfect and its the only lash curler that helps my eyelashes keep a curl, their amazing.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?