BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
sophia t.
This was my very first eyelash curling product and I am happy to say it is. I feel like you cannot go wrong with this brand as it is a full proof way to make your make up look even better. I wanted something affordable and something that would work and I feel like this covers both of my expectations. The padding on the eyelash curling metal worked wonderfully and did not pinch or mess up my make up or my skin.
Jodi T.
shelton
Used this eyelash curler for years. Does the job and has a good price point. I have never tried other brands so I don't really have any comparisons! It is easy to use. And for the value I would recommend it.
Ashley C.
Just your average eye lash curler. I don’t feel that it doesn’t anything special and it doesn’t fit my eye as well as I like. However it was cheap and does the job but I will be looking to upgrade soon.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
One of the first curlers I ever owned. It didn’t work as well as the revlon only because the shape didn’t match my eyes. Too wide for my eyes. The prices are always reasonable with tweezerman products.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
It does the job and it isn’t too expensive. I use it to fuse my false lashes to my natural lashes and they look great after. In comparison to the Revlon curler I used in the past I don’t pinch my lids.
corbin l.
Rexburg , ID
I have tried dozens of eyelash curlers. this one is the best. It actually curls your lashes without pain and doesn’t break!!!! I actually ordered another one last night because I lost mine and I love it so much. well worth the price.
Sarah B.
Martinez
Love, love how this affordable curler curls my lashes. It doesn't "kink" my lashes like alot of the others I've tried. And I feel like it's out lasted 80% of my curlers! Definitely recommend!
sirena m.
These eyelash curlers work wonders and make my eye lashes look great!! It’s a pretty good price for what you’re getting and i think exceeds some alternative. I would recommend this to others as well as purchase again.
Amanda B.
Cheswick, PA
My everyday lash curler! My lashes don’t get stuck, and I feel like it curls them effectively (not too soft so that it doesn’t do anything, and not too tight that it crimps or bends my lashes at a 90 degree angle).
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Love it! I love all tweezerman products! I’ve had this one curler for god knows how long and it’s still amazing, I just change out the curing insert every so often and I’m good to go.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?