Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
It's okay. It has pinched me a few times. I haven't tried any other ones because I figure theyre are all the same.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of classic eyelash curlers. This one works well and the padding doesn't fall off easily like many of other brands I've tried.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
caborca sonora mexico
Este rizador me encanta por que deja tus pestañas geniales y hace que tu maquillaje se mire natural y haber tu mirada y hace que se mire hermosas tus pesgañas y no te las corta lo mejor de todo
Ramsoni L.
Ramsoni L.
Whitby, ON
I've had my eyelash curler for close to 10 years. Has never given me a problem, works like new with cleaning and replacing the plastic pads every once in a while. I love it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nice curler, does the job. Maybe a bit pricey and the design is nothing special but overall it curls the lashes nicely.
Mariam E.
Mariam E.
Curls my lashes well, but nothing particularly special about the product, honestly. Still would recommend though.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?