Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely works and we, I just wish it was a slightly different shape. Doesn't quite catch all of the lashes of my very round eyes.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. It has the perfect shape and the pad it comes with is soft and doesn't rip out your eyelashes. It always gives me a nice curl.
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of classic eyelash curlers. This one works well and the padding doesn't fall off easily like many of other brands I've tried.
María Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyelash curler brand! They have amazing things and works excellent for me! This thing takes every lash and curl them so nicely!
mashaal J.
This tweezers grabs every single lash and provides the best curl. It's very comfortable to use. I always keep
It in my purse.
I C.
Curls my eyelashes pretty well. I liked this product but I like other lash curlers better. I would recommend another one.
Femke D.
It does what it needs to do but not special I bought it in a local shop and If i Where you i World buy an other one
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a great job at curling the lashes, my only reason for taking off one star is that the curl doesn’t last long.
Alyssa R.
Beaver Bank, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curlers for the price! Got it from lawtons. I like how they curl my lashes up and they're easy to use.
Natasa T.
Extraordinary result I must say. With only few dollars you just make the lash result that you always wanted
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?