BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Danielle Z.
I use this eyelash curler daily. Not only does it do a great job but it holds up for a long time
Michelle B.
Huntsville, AL
Such a handy tool to have to make my lashes pop. Love the simple design and easy to replace pads.
Bianca O.
Orlando, FL
Very easy to use even with fake eyelashes. Bought it at Walmart for a great price. Very recommend
Erin M.
Pasadena, TX
Sometimes they stick and won't open. But they do the job most the time. You get what you pay for.
Christina R.
Great product. Great price. Worked great, would buy it again. It did what is said it would do.
Beth T.
Bradford, AR
Hands down my favorite curler! They keep my lashes curled all day. Can't ask for anything more.
Shelby S.
havana
Awesome! Gets the job done. Curls my lashes amazingly I love these products in all seriousness
Paige P.
Lexington, KY
This is my go-to. It curls in a nice C shape, worth no harsh corners. It's easy to clean too
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Works well but I believe there is better out there! It is a good price and lasts a long time!
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
Omggggg soo cute and versatile. I love it. Since they're affordable, I usually give them out.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?