BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Diana O.
Hayward, CA
Love it , I have long thick lashes that won't stay curled at all this brand curler helps a lot better
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Works great and I don't have an issue with my eyelashes getting stuck. Made well and holds up great.
Stacie W.
Rapid City, SD
It wasn't that great.
But it was great to a greatness and I would prefer you buy the top choice ones.
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Love this lash curler! Been using it for years affordable and gives great curl I definitely reccomend
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eyelash curler. I love this brand so much! They hold the curl and fits my eye perfectly!
Brittany A.
Love this! The only curler that gets ALL of my lashes! This needs to be in everyone's makeup bag!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love to use these after I apply my makeup,they work well to curl them,the price is great also!
jasmine r.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect for getting the perfect curl to your eyelashes, looks as if you just got an eyelash lift!
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I think it works just like any other lash curler I don't find any difference between lash curlers
Liza O.
It's a fine curler that's easy to clean. I throw mine in the dishwasher regularly. Nothing fancy.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?