Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Allie H.
Allie H.
Elk River, MN
works perfectly. Doesn't pinch or pull out lashes. Easy to use and not clunky. worth the price tag. they also have a good shelf life and wont fall apart or loose spring.
Katie-Marie M.
Katie-Marie M.
London
I love these. I have quite long, but straight, lashes so I use these on clean, dry lashes for 15seconds before applying mascara. No need for falsies!
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. It has the perfect shape and the pad it comes with is soft and doesn't rip out your eyelashes. It always gives me a nice curl.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely works and we, I just wish it was a slightly different shape. Doesn't quite catch all of the lashes of my very round eyes.
Femke D.
Femke D.
It does what it needs to do but not special I bought it in a local shop and If i Where you i World buy an other one
I C.
I C.
Curls my eyelashes pretty well. I liked this product but I like other lash curlers better. I would recommend another one.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Beaver Bank, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curlers for the price! Got it from lawtons. I like how they curl my lashes up and they're easy to use.
Susie H.
Susie H.
van
Need to use this before i use mascara. I have stick straight lashes and this curls them so well!
Natasa T.
Natasa T.
Extraordinary result I must say. With only few dollars you just make the lash result that you always wanted
Gabriella W.
Gabriella W.
Easy to use. Sometimes pulls out very few eye lashes. Good durability, withstood many knocking and drops.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?