Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyelash curler daily. Not only does it do a great job but it holds up for a long time
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Works well but I believe there is better out there! It is a good price and lasts a long time!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I curl my eyelashes every singe time before I apply mascara. So this one is the perfect curler for every day use. It makes your eyelashes the perfect curl and I don't feel the need to recurl throughout the day.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't mess with a classic! Best eyelash curler I have ever used. Easy to use, easy to clean and works. Affordable at a great price. What's not to love? Great purchase, will buy again as needed and recommend to others.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's does the job to curl my lashes and I use it everyday. The price is okay and they are one of my favorite curler.
Ashley D.
It's your standard lash curler. But it doesn't pinch my lids or pull my lashes like some cheaper las curlers I've tried.
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent eyelash curler. I just wish it would actually enhance my eyelashes. Sometimes it's just a little hard to do, hard to curl and enhance them because you have to keep doing them a few times and only then do you really see a difference. It's a low priced item do maybe that's why. But it's definitely better than nothing. You can't have your eyelashes the way you want by using this just once. And there is no harm in using it a couple of times. You just need more time for it. I would still recommend it though. Plus I'm kinda new to using this eyelash curler so maybe that's why it's taking some time to get adjusted to it. A good thing to have in your purses for sure.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent lash curler- is comfortable to use and lifts lashes well. Doesn't always get all the small hairs at the corners but much better value than some cult classic lash curlers. Good silicone cushions and cleans well.
jessica Q.
Ottawa
I have had this product for many years, I don't think i have ever tried a different eyelash curler because this one works for me. I picked this up at Shoppers, and I don't know what else is out there in terms of eyelash curlers.I should probably start to expand and find out, I would buy this again, as I have picked it up a few times already.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?