Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
vanessa g.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty basic eyelash curler nothing special but does last a long time also pretty pricey
Annette P.
Burien, WA
Great lash curler lasts super soft cushion super soft on lashes doesn't tank on lashes.
Ashley S.
Hemlock, MI
I LOVE this product! It gets the job done and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all! 5 stars!
member-5ff266dba
Doral,Florida
Lifts up your eyelashes and adds a little volume but can very from person to person
Lucy D.
Burlington, VT
This works for me so I love it. It's basic but it works well, totally recommend.
Annie W.
Seabrook, TX
Must try must buy go get it best thing on the market it really makes a difference
Christina P.
Tucson, AZ
Great curler, reliable, always works. This has been my go to curler for years.
Rudaina A.
Lorton, VA
This is absolutely the best tweezer ever .It is perfect gets the job done and gets all those stubborn hairs out perfectly .
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler and think it works much better than many pricier options. I've tried the Shu Umura eyelash curler and felt like it was harder to maneuver and didn't fit the shape of my eye as well as my Tweezerman curler. I'll use this product even on days when I don't wear mascara to help give my eyelashes a natural looking lift.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won these eyelash curlers in an Allure giveaway and they work well. Mine are shaped for almond eyes, which is helpful.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?