Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Christina M.
Christina M.
London
There is really nothing special about these eyelash curlers but they do their job and make eyelashes look quite fluttery
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
Does it's job. Purchased mine YEARS ago. As long as I don't lose it I will probably have it forever lol.
naf C.
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent eyelash curler. I just wish it would actually enhance my eyelashes. Sometimes it's just a little hard to do, hard to curl and enhance them because you have to keep doing them a few times and only then do you really see a difference. It's a low priced item do maybe that's why. But it's definitely better than nothing. You can't have your eyelashes the way you want by using this just once. And there is no harm in using it a couple of times. You just need more time for it. I would still recommend it though. Plus I'm kinda new to using this eyelash curler so maybe that's why it's taking some time to get adjusted to it. A good thing to have in your purses for sure.
This lash curler is so perfect because it is simple, but perfect, the cushion is incredibly bouncy and doesn't tug at my lashes to much, while it is slightly more than other lash curlers I think it's worth it, in comparison to others I've tried it's really comfortable on the eyes, I would definitely buy it again!💗
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I got this, I was using a plastic eyelash curler that did not even help give my lashes a curl. Once I got this.. My lashes looked AMAZING! I start curling from the base then curl the middle and then curl the top to get a more natural curl. It's so easy to use! I got mine at rite aid and it came with extra cushions to change for 13 dollars!
Bekki B.
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
I LOVE this eyelash curler!!! It's not too rounded, but not too straight, so it fits my eye quite well. It's also wonderful that you can buy new eyelash pads separately, so no need to buy a new curler every couple of months!

I also love how sturdy this thing is! I've had mine for YEARS!!!! I love it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Old Forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this for a while and loved it so much until I lost it! I remember it giving my lashes a lasting curl before and after mascara and falsies. It didn't crush my lashes and really helped them blend into my falsies
kacey N.
kacey N.
Toronto, ON
My favourite curler, it does the trick well and doesnt pinch. I have short lashes so a curler is essential for me. A bit expensive but worth it! Pick up yours at the local sephora and you wont regret it
marie m.
marie m.
london, london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Amy B.
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent lash curler- is comfortable to use and lifts lashes well. Doesn't always get all the small hairs at the corners but much better value than some cult classic lash curlers. Good silicone cushions and cleans well.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?