BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Victoria R.
I curl with tweezerman classic lash curler before I apply my mascara. Helps my eyelashes look fuller and helps the product define my eyelashes! Beauty necessity!
Sana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Works ok, I usually heat it up with my hair dryer before I curl my lashes so I get a really flirty look. Always curl BEFORE you put on mascara, otherwise your lashes stick to the curl pads and pull. Test the heat on your wrist before you curl so you don't burn the delicate skin around your eyes.=
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Dana K.
I'm a big fan of the tweezerman tweezers so decided to give the curler a try. It does exactly what it is supposed to do...gives my lashes a nice shape and curl.
Riley P.
King George, VA
Love this lash curler! It is big/long enough to fit all of my lashes! It makes my lashes look very long (and obviously curly) one of the best eyelash curlers!
Wanda F.
New York
This is just a standard eyelash curler. It works pretty well. It doesn’t have any special features. I would spend my money on a cheaper one probably next time.
annie G.
Los angeles, CA
I've had this curler forever and it still works like when I got it on day 1. It never pinches me or anything and I use it literally every time I do my makeup.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
The classic tweezerman eyelash curlers are always my go to for a night out. It's not often I wear makeup but when I do want to look nice I love using these.
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best. I use it daily and don't have any bad comments about this product. It's just good and my eyelashes don't fall out easily like other eyelash curlers
Casie L.
Elmira, NY
This is the ultimate classic lash curler. I have owned two in my life and I couldn't be happier. This is my everyday use curler with a perfect price point.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?