Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Ashley S.
Hemlock, MI
I LOVE this product! It gets the job done and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all! 5 stars!
Annette P.
Burien, WA
Great lash curler lasts super soft cushion super soft on lashes doesn't tank on lashes.
member-5ff266dba
Doral,Florida
Lifts up your eyelashes and adds a little volume but can very from person to person
Annie W.
Seabrook, TX
Must try must buy go get it best thing on the market it really makes a difference
Lucy D.
Burlington, VT
This works for me so I love it. It's basic but it works well, totally recommend.
Christina P.
Tucson, AZ
Great curler, reliable, always works. This has been my go to curler for years.
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pinches your lashes and is awful. The old version of this was amazing but I lost it. Will return this for sure! It hurts!
Rina O.
I am not sure why there isn't enough much rave with this eyelash curler. This is an amazing curler. This is much better than the Revlon eyelash curler. Your eyelash will great after using this tool. Make sure to hold it, and mini curl your eyelash for about 3 times. You'll notice the difference and it will be easier for your to apply your favorite mascara.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I was a little skeptical on spending $10+ on an eyelash curler, considering I haven't had the best of luck with others. It's extremely easy to use and doesn't pinch your skin or pull out any lashes. It even gets the hard to reach lashes on your outer eye! Best eyelash curler I've ever used and keeps them curled all day.
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, after you've tried this curler it's really shocking the difference between it and others. My first ($2) curler when through a bumper a month! When I finally invested in this one, 2 years ago, the difference was immediately obvious. It came with 3 spare bumpers, but I haven't had to replace it ONCE. It shows essentially no sign of wear! Very easy to use with a natural curve, so you'll really get all of your lashes. Keep this baby clean of mascara and it'll last you years! That's $12 VERY well spent!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?