Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
It's your standard lash curler. But it doesn't pinch my lids or pull my lashes like some cheaper las curlers I've tried.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and I don't have an issue with my eyelashes getting stuck. Made well and holds up great.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's does the job to curl my lashes and I use it everyday. The price is okay and they are one of my favorite curler.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Extremely easy to use. No punching or grabbing of the small lashes that make you cringe! Great product for a great price
jessica Q.
jessica Q.
Ottawa
I have had this product for many years, I don't think i have ever tried a different eyelash curler because this one works for me. I picked this up at Shoppers, and I don't know what else is out there in terms of eyelash curlers.I should probably start to expand and find out, I would buy this again, as I have picked it up a few times already.
Chenise P.
Chenise P.
London
Strong quality in terms of manufacturing as it doest break. The quality is okay but doesn't grab all of my lashes and sometimes pinches my skin. I bought it at the drugstore. I have combination skin and I was neutral on my opinion for this product.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I have very long, straight eyelashes. Using this curler before and after applying mascara does wonders for my lashes and ties my makeup together beautifully.
Paula P.
Paula P.
it curls your eyelashes perfectly without pulling any eyelashes off, I highly recommend this product if you want subtle but long eyelashes
Michela M.
Michela M.
Aqui chamamos de curvex para cílios... muito sucesso no Brasil... faz toda a diferença na hora de se maquear.. Gosto muito......
Christina M.
Christina M.
London
There is really nothing special about these eyelash curlers but they do their job and make eyelashes look quite fluttery
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?