BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Kennedy K.
Works to curl my stubborn thick straight lashes. I love using this every morning before mascara. Works wonders.
Lindsey C.
I like eyelash curlers with the loops for your fingers and are made out of metal. They seem to work the best.
Lisa R.
Chicago
Nothing special, but does the job. Good basic tool. I heat it first for extra curl, that seems to help a lot.
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
Very good product. Curls my lashes just how I like and it is very affordable compared to other pricey brands
Melissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Average. Gets the job done but I wouldn't say I love the product. Price is great and it definitely well made
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
By far one of the best eye lash curlers I have ever used. It keeps my lashes curled througout the entire day!
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's great. Helps to get my eyelashes curly, works fast without doing any damage to them. Highly recommend it
Mary B.
Kent, OH
Not curved enough to properly fit my eye, a little too long for my lashline. Easy to pinch skin on accident.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I don't remember where I got them from but I know that it cost that much and they curl my lashes pretty good.
gabriela D.
I love this curler although I think is too pricey for a curler but if u have the money u should give it a try
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?