Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Jessica L.
Love this eyelash curler it works great. I love how long my lashes look after curling them.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curls my lashes so beautifully. I use this on a daily basis. I would highly recommend
Bree K.
Linwood, NJ
My fave, I won't buy any other kind. It's classic and great! Easy to use and perfect size!
N G.
Mililani, HI
love it!!!! easy to use , it deos not pinch definitely give me curly lashes. will buy again
Deborah H.
Luling, TX
Gets the job done. Easy to use and very affordable
The replaceable cushions are great also
Pat T.
I like this item- nice and simple... It gives me the right amount of curl to my eye lashes
ShawnAngel S.
Glendale, AZ
This is just a simple tool it is a must though when trying to have a great eyelashes LOL
vanessa g.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty basic eyelash curler nothing special but does last a long time also pretty pricey
Amanda D.
Classic. Effective. Provides great results! I love the way my lashes look after using it
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
One of the classics. Use it everyday and leaves a nice curl on my lashes. I recommend it
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?