BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best. I use it daily and don't have any bad comments about this product. It's just good and my eyelashes don't fall out easily like other eyelash curlers
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
The classic tweezerman eyelash curlers are always my go to for a night out. It's not often I wear makeup but when I do want to look nice I love using these.
Casie L.
Elmira, NY
This is the ultimate classic lash curler. I have owned two in my life and I couldn't be happier. This is my everyday use curler with a perfect price point.
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I love all tweezer man products. But this is the very best lash curler that I have ever used!! curls quickly without pulling or tugging. does a great job!!
Savannah O.
I bought this and used it once, was to scared-to use again, I felt like I was going to hurt myself! Great quality, great price! Would definitely recommend!
Laura M.
Downey , CA
Best eyelash curler I’ve ever had. Very sustainable as well and comes with refills. Always curls my lashes perfectly without pulling any of my lashes out.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
If you are looking for a very basic eyelash curler, this is the perfect one. If you curl without product on your lashes it makes a dramatic neutral look
Jessica B.
A classic. Received a free curler from a high-end brand, but switched back to my Tweezerman. It doesn't pinch, but curls well in a short amount of time.
whitney b.
This eyelash curlers is great. It gives my lashes a long lasting curl, and manages to get every single hair. It doesn't tug on the delicate eye skin.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this lash curler. Makes my lashes look so full and beautiful. My lashes are pretty long anyway, so I get quite a lot of volume from using this.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?