Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #14 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntsville, AL
Such a handy tool to have to make my lashes pop. Love the simple design and easy to replace pads.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Winona, MN
I have discovered that I don't like using eyelash curlers very much. I barely use it, only when I remember to. I guess it's better to have wear fake eyelashes. I bought it to try something new and see how my eyelashes would look if I used it. One time thing.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
These work well, don't pinch or tear out any lashes! I wouldn't say they're spectacular for any one reason but they get the job done. I like to hold my blow dryer over them to get them warm before using, it helps the eyelashes hold the curl. I'd recommend these.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Love this eyelash curler it works great. I love how long my lashes look after curling them.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Simple, affordable, and always works well. I have three or four very expensive lash curlers that were so thoroughly hyped by beauty bloggers and this is still the one I reach for because it just works. It's easy to throw in my bag and take along in case I need to recurl my lashes later and the little plastic bit is easy and cheap to replace when it gets absolutely disgusting with mascara (I try to wash mine but sometimes you just can't save a thing). And if it breaks I'm not out $40 in a fetal position on the floor.
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyelash curler. It grabs every lash and gives a solid, lasting curl. It also has refills for the pads, which makes it a good buy. You don't have to replace the whole curler when the pads are worn. I recommend it.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler gets the job done. I haven't used any other brands so it's hard to compare or know if there is something better out there. But, mine has lasted me for years so I feel as though it's best to stick with it.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Las Vegas, NV
Simple to use. Efective . Perfect sizes for my small hands and my small eyelashes. Co.e with a extra plastic thing in the clipping part.
Kendal A.
Kendal A.
Torrington, WY
I've had this lash curler for ever! It is my favorite of all I've tried. Will always use my tweezerman curler, always always always.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lash curler for dramatic results. In order for your curl to last longer, heat up your curler with a blow dryer for 10 seconds before use. This will heat set the curl once the tool is used. 😋
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?