BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Skylar B.
New Providnce, NJ
I have this in my kit for my clients when I do their eyes. It works really well and curls their lashes effortlessly
Mashka T.
I usually don't use an eyelash curler but if and when I do I use this one because it's practical and easy to use
Daniella C.
It works very well, it does help to curl your eyelashes. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes , so it doesn't hurt.
Jessee C.
Such a good curler amazing product fits most eye shapes and would use it again.I think its a good product by far.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
This is my number one when I do my makeup. I love to make my e as big as possible and this always does the trick!
Katherine M.
Athens, AL
These by far are my favorite! Who doesn't love beautifully curled lashes! Easy to use and great price for these!
Yoana M.
Works OK sometimes my lashes get stuck to the top of the curler but over all I would say you get what you pay for
Marcy d.
Love this curler! And it’s super affordable! This was my first eyelash curler and I’ve never had to buy another
Brittany w.
Mountain Home, ID
Of all the lash curlers I have tried this one has the best fit and gives me the most dramatic curl that lasts.
Kennedy K.
Works to curl my stubborn thick straight lashes. I love using this every morning before mascara. Works wonders.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?