BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Nicole B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't use this very often because I've heard that your lashes start breaking off. But it does a great job when I do use it. Small crimps and working from the base, not crimping too hard. I've never seen the point of spending a bunch of money on simple tools. This does the job.
Katherine Y.
Merrick, NY
This does the job. I use it daily in the morning just a few seconds per eye and the curl lasts all day. I have long straight lashes that would point straight down otherwise. I ' d highly recommend this curler for anyone who curls their lashes daily.
Victoria N.
Mesa, AZ
this eyelash curler provides great volume and doesn't pick up a lot of the mascara or other product when used. and if something something is picked up- it's very easy to clean.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love this eyelash curler! Its one of the best I have tried and I've tried many. The silicone pad stays put, it doesn't pinch my lashes, and the angle is perfect!
Elizabeth K.
Freehold, NJ
Not the best eyelash curler I've ever used. It's as simple to use as other curlers however, it doesn't curl my lashes as well as other curlers I've tried. I got it from CVS and I wouldn't buy it again. There are others I would buy instead.
Mei M.
Columbia, MO
It does what it says it is going to do. This was recommended to me by my aunt. I figured it was time to try a different one since loosing old one on vacation. I don't think I'll rebuy it for the price.
Nalani R.
S El Monte , CA
This eyelash curler is everything!!! The eyelash curls grabs every single eyelash and curls it amazingly!!! It's the best eyelash curler I've ever used, it is pricey but very very worth it. I was satisfied with this product.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I like how it spread my lashes and gave them a fuller look. My eyelashes kind of go straight forward, this product pushed them up and out for a naturally long look.
Jessica L.
Albertville, AL
I have this product in a rose gold color, and it is as pretty as it is amazing for curling your eyelashes. I personally find that if you curl them before you curl your eyelashes it has a better result. Also if you curl them with product on your lashes could get stuck to the curler and leave behind residue.
Fluff P.
Lafayette , IN
It works for my thin short lashes and people around would notice it if I use this curler so that it's saying something. Got this as a gift and I love it. Would recommend getting this one.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?