Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Liza O.
Liza O.
It's a fine curler that's easy to clean. I throw mine in the dishwasher regularly. Nothing fancy.
yvette m.
yvette m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is probably the best one ive tried yet ive tried other curlers from two other brands but they dont really get all my lashes but these do
Kate S.
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice but sometimes can get too close to your eyelid. My main problem with it is that there is always mascara residue on the curler that is hard to get off. I don't think I would buy this again.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Works well for what it's made for. Sometimes pinches lid if you aren't careful. Pretty much the same as every other eyelash curler I've used
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Keyport, NJ
Like it but feel like it's hard to get to the very base of my lashes. Also wish it felt a little sturdier in my hand.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
My lashes don't go a single day without being curled with this tool! It just makes them look very full and flirty but natural
niki w.
niki w.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
perfcect. simple. I've used it for four years and it still works beautifully.needs to replace rubber curler
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
I swear by this Tweezerman lash curler. Whenever I have to use another brand, I'm always disappointed. I have not found another brand that's better than this. I highly recommend you give this curler a try if you haven't already. I almost guarantee you'll be just as obsessed as me!
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's a decent product I still have my thoe have a bit of problem keeping the rubber thing inside it always comes off
sandra l.
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler is good it keeps my eyelashes curly all day. It really fits the shape of my eyes and makes it easy to grab all the lashes
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?