BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Arianna W.
Curls lashes externally well👌 really opens up the eyes and helps to create an awakened appearance for any makeup look💕
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Basic eyelash curler. This product does the job. It is all you need to curl your eyelashes and it will curl them well.
Katherine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the lash curler. Works best if you apply a little heat before using. I wold recommend this product to everyone
Cheryl M.
Keyport, NJ
Like it but feel like it's hard to get to the very base of my lashes. Also wish it felt a little sturdier in my hand.
Stephanie D.
It's does the job to curl my lashes and I use it everyday. The price is okay and they are one of my favorite curler.
jayda p.
Mauldin, SC
Ive had tweezerman eyelash curler forever! Still works as good as the day I bought it. Never had a problem with them.
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
This eyelash curler is a little bit better constructed than most drugstore brands, it’s simple but gets the job done.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
The first eyelash curler I used. It worked well on my lashes. It pulled a little on them but I was just starting out
Skylar B.
New Providnce, NJ
I have this in my kit for my clients when I do their eyes. It works really well and curls their lashes effortlessly
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
Great product to have the curl your eyelashes High to the sky after this you will only need a few coats of mascara
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?