Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
A good middle of the road eyelash curler. I've used better, I've used worse. I wish the cushion had a little more oomph to it; I find I pinch myself more with this curler than others I've used/use.

That said, I still keep one of these in my vanity drawer as a backup in case my current fav (a Tarte brand curler) dies unexpectedly or gets lost!
Natalie M.
it's not that useful at least not for me I have long lashes and this doesn't do it for me. It doesn't curl at all I feel like it's a waste of money. Although it is not pricey at all i feel that it doesn't make sense to keep buying several of these because they don't do the job i wouldn't buy this again I would probably invest in a high quality one or one that I am positive will work
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I use it every day for my makeup, I first apply a layer of transparent mascara, then I use this eyelash curler, and after that, I apply my favorite mascara of the moment. It really makes my lashes look long, and they aren't. I'm really happy with this product and I recommend it to everyone, it is also cheap!
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman never fails me!! All of their products are great and this eyelash curler is my go to. It's perfect to use everyday and gentle on my lashes. It gives my lashes a nice curl and with the right mascara, it can look like I put falsies on when really I didn't! Would recommend
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash curler! It's the perfect size , getting every lash in every squeeze. I have never pinched my skin using it, which is a big plus for me! Gives the perfect curl, never crimps my lashes. All in all a very good product that I definitely would recommend.
Katie G.
Shawnee, KS
Man this product is great. For years I have the curlers that only cost a couple bucks. I needed a new one cause I couldn't find the rubber replacements for my old eyelash curler. Not only did this curler come with extra cushions, but it curls wonderfully! It doesn't pinch my skin, it doesn't crimp my eyelashes. I like to curl my lashes before bed and brush them, and the curl has been staying overnight!! Would totally recommend this product to anyone, plus it's a great price.
Angelica B.
Sycamore, IL
I works well for your basic eyelash curler. Definitely curls lashes which is what it is made for. It doesn't have grip on the handles like some other more expensive curlers but honestly that is not a necessity. It is still comfortable to use on your eyes and feels comfortable in your hands. I use it daily.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic product for a reason. Have had the same eyelash curler for years and I am not disappointed. I clean it consistantly so I have encountered zero issues and have no reason to replace it. I can't leave the house without using it. Get over the adversion of curling your lashes because it is so worth it!
Teddie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not do my make up every morning without this wonderful eyelash curler! It makes it so easy to apply to my mascara and gives that little something extra. I would recommend this so anyone who wears mascara! I will buy this brand again when I need a new one.
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
Left my lashes curled wonderfully before applying mascara and they lasted all day! Love the rose gold shade and it's one of the best lash curlers I've ever used! A little on the pricier side (I bought mine from sephora for $22) but the results are worth it.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?