Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tina O.
Tina O.
This curler is so easy on my lashes: no tugging or kinking. I'm glad I spent a little more than usual, it really paid off. I used this to curl my lashes before and after applying mascara if I'm not wearing falsies. I will heat curl the second time.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Great basic lash curler for the price. I was using a Maybelline from YEARS ago and it broke. The Tweezerman does a curl much better without any pinching. Many lash curlers are make in China, this one is made in Japan which I feel is better quality.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
SO worth the extra few bucks. I have extremely straight lashes and no other curler has worked for me as well as this one does. It keeps my lashes curly (alone or along with waterproof mascara), and the curler's pad doesn't get wear and tear easily!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lenexa, KS
I use this curler everyday and it does the job! This has been the only curler I have ever used because I never saw a problem with how it worked. It also is good quality because I have had mine for a long time and it is still in great shape!
Julia O.
Julia O.
Tweezerman is a trusted make up and beauty tool a bit pricier than store beauty brands, purchased from sally beauty supply. Works great and lash pads can be replaced for continued use. Very satisfied with this product and brand.
Sahar K.
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA
Great eye lash curler for a great price! Affordable and isn't harsh on your eyelashes like other ones. I use this everyday and it helps get that perfect curl with my mascara. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Jessyca M.
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
As a woman who doesn't wear fake eyelashes, I feel so confident with my natural lashes after using this curler. I haven't skipped a day using this curler in years and I couldn't live without it!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love it classic lash curler, works flawlessly, refills easily with the white pad, no pain, just boom it works and works every time with out issues. I love tweezerman items in general
This is the best curler I have ever used. It is like a machine. It doesn't break down over time, I can always expect the same excellent quality results with Tweezerman products.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Mesa, AZ
this eyelash curler provides great volume and doesn't pick up a lot of the mascara or other product when used. and if something something is picked up- it's very easy to clean.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?