BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖊 J.
West Orange
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS EYELASH CURLER!!!! This is the second eyelash curler that I have owned and I am not ready to let it go. Literally, its been 2 years and I am still shocked by the results. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
K A.
lemoore
This eyelash curler is amazing it really does wonders for my lashes. I have really short lashes and they’re not really noticeable but once I use this my lashes tend to look longer and very curled. I’ve never had a problem with this ripping out my lashes or anything.
Megan M.
Pretty good lash curler. Easy to use. Very sturdy. It’s a pretty good price if you’re looking for a bit more on the department store pricing. You can find it more places now so it’s great to see it’s becoming more mainstream.
Lauren G.
Grand Island
This product is really good!! It curls my lashes beautifully but it is hard to get all of my lashes curled. I still use it everyday but sometimes it just doesn’t work. I purchased mine from ulta and I would recommend this product if you have long eyelashes.
Erika D.
Amazing. Seriously makes my lashes SO curly. And the curl lasts! I usually curl one eye, apply mascara then curl the other and apply mascara. I never do my makeup without it. It’s one of my can’t live without products.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this eye lash curler because one it fits my eye which is hard to find anyways and also the top metal price isn’t very long and think which I hate so I love that and also I really like I get a good curl
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
I tried to like this eyelash curler but unfortunately it just did not do the job for me. I am very picky about my eyelash curlers since I have the most stubborn lashes and they barely succeeded in creasing my lashes
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I didn’t like how it left my lashes ... i naturally have straight lashes and they are very long ... but this product didn’t really do me any good . Keep in mind this is just my point of view and how it worked out on me. My sisters and mother also used this product and it seemed to not work on them either . Now I have seen reviews and for some people it did work but sadly on me and my family it didn’t . I wouldn’t recommend it because of the coincidence of how many people it didn’t work on .
Kayleen W.
I never really saw the point in buying an expensive eyelash curler, considering they all employ the same exact technology. I've been using this brand ever since I started wearing makeup and its never failed me.
sophia t.
This was my very first eyelash curling product and I am happy to say it is. I feel like you cannot go wrong with this brand as it is a full proof way to make your make up look even better. I wanted something affordable and something that would work and I feel like this covers both of my expectations. The padding on the eyelash curling metal worked wonderfully and did not pinch or mess up my make up or my skin.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?