Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Stacie W.
Rapid City, SD
It wasn't that great.
But it was great to a greatness and I would prefer you buy the top choice ones.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eyelash curler. I love this brand so much! They hold the curl and fits my eye perfectly!
Mary M.
Cudahy , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lash curler! Been using it for years affordable and gives great curl I definitely reccomend
April B.
Paradise
Works fairly well, seems to sweat more
Than curl. Has lasted a few years though, so it's not all bad
Diana O.
Hayward, CA
Love it , I have long thick lashes that won't stay curled at all this brand curler helps a lot better
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and I don't have an issue with my eyelashes getting stuck. Made well and holds up great.
Liza O.
It's a fine curler that's easy to clean. I throw mine in the dishwasher regularly. Nothing fancy.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyelash curler daily. Not only does it do a great job but it holds up for a long time
Brittany A.
Love this! The only curler that gets ALL of my lashes! This needs to be in everyone's makeup bag!
Michelle B.
Huntsville, AL
Such a handy tool to have to make my lashes pop. Love the simple design and easy to replace pads.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?