Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #14 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Good lash curler it curls your lashes nicely and I just got this so I would recommend getting more research if u want a great amazing curler
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the lash curler. Works best if you apply a little heat before using. I wold recommend this product to everyone
Amy C.
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
This is the lash curler I'm currently using and I like it. It has a nice tight clamp so that I feel as if my lashes are getting sufficiently curled and it doesn't feel cheap to me. However, I have had issues with getting my lashes stuck in it. It could be user error or it could be the Tweezerman curler.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing better than a classic lash curler this tweezer man one is perfect you can get it anywhere it's super cheap and it does the job
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyelash curler! Its one of the best I have tried and I've tried many. The silicone pad stays put, it doesn't pinch my lashes, and the angle is perfect!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super sturdy and last for a long time. They fit around my eye very comfortably and clamp down very smooth
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great! They grab all your lashes and give a pretty curl to them without pulling them out or damaging them when used properly.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Kent, OH
Not curved enough to properly fit my eye, a little too long for my lashline. Easy to pinch skin on accident.
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best curlers from the drugstore. It's very easy to replace the pad and the only complaint I have about it is just that. There is only one padded side. My lashes seem to curl best with 2 pads.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?