Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use these after I apply my makeup,they work well to curl them,the price is great also!
Doreen C.
Doreen C.
Harbor city, CA
This product is a staple in my everyday makeup routine! I cannot go without curling my lashes and this product makes the biggest difference in my look! So easy to use and it works perfectly!
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Burlington, VT
This works for me so I love it. It's basic but it works well, totally recommend.
Isela T.
Isela T.
Midland, TX
They get loose after a while and the rubber get worn out quick, I need a curler that will curl lash with one clamp not where I have to use both my hands to squeeze so they can curl. I try to use veriety. My daughter got one from Clair's it does good the only thing is it has a combe built into it it kinda rips your lashes.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago
Nothing special, but does the job. Good basic tool. I heat it first for extra curl, that seems to help a lot.
Zaira G.
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best. I use it daily and don't have any bad comments about this product. It's just good and my eyelashes don't fall out easily like other eyelash curlers
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta usarlo con mis pestañas le da mucho volumen y le da mucha vida me encanta es muchísimo mejor
melanie n.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product tool it works so well and gives my lashes the ultimate beautiful curl. Would recommend this tool to many
Meerab K.
Meerab K.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best eye lash curlers I have ever used. It keeps my lashes curled througout the entire day!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Pinckney, MI
I love this curler as the size of the device is so important when curling the lashes. This fit the shape of my eye comfortably, without being too big. Very easy to use.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?