Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
Great product to have the curl your eyelashes High to the sky after this you will only need a few coats of mascara
Katherine M.
Athens, AL
These by far are my favorite! Who doesn't love beautifully curled lashes! Easy to use and great price for these!
Yoana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works OK sometimes my lashes get stuck to the top of the curler but over all I would say you get what you pay for
Daniella C.
El cajon, Ca
It works very well, it does help to curl your eyelashes. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes , so it doesn't hurt.
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one when I do my makeup. I love to make my e as big as possible and this always does the trick!
Mashka T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don't use an eyelash curler but if and when I do I use this one because it's practical and easy to use
Jessee C.
Such a good curler amazing product fits most eye shapes and would use it again.I think its a good product by far.
Brittany w.
Mountain Home, ID
Of all the lash curlers I have tried this one has the best fit and gives me the most dramatic curl that lasts.
Kennedy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works to curl my stubborn thick straight lashes. I love using this every morning before mascara. Works wonders.
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best eye lash curlers I have ever used. It keeps my lashes curled througout the entire day!
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?