BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Rachel V.
This is a very well off eyelash curler. It allows easy curl without having to clamp to hard. I picked one of these up at Walmart and while it does work very well in my opinion its a bit pricy for a tool that does the same job as any other eyelash curler.
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
This is the lash curler I'm currently using and I like it. It has a nice tight clamp so that I feel as if my lashes are getting sufficiently curled and it doesn't feel cheap to me. However, I have had issues with getting my lashes stuck in it. It could be user error or it could be the Tweezerman curler.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
These work well, don't pinch or tear out any lashes! I wouldn't say they're spectacular for any one reason but they get the job done. I like to hold my blow dryer over them to get them warm before using, it helps the eyelashes hold the curl. I'd recommend these.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Don't mess with a classic! Best eyelash curler I have ever used. Easy to use, easy to clean and works. Affordable at a great price. What's not to love? Great purchase, will buy again as needed and recommend to others.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I curl my eyelashes every singe time before I apply mascara. So this one is the perfect curler for every day use. It makes your eyelashes the perfect curl and I don't feel the need to recurl throughout the day.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
One of the best curlers from the drugstore. It's very easy to replace the pad and the only complaint I have about it is just that. There is only one padded side. My lashes seem to curl best with 2 pads.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love love love this thing more than anything in the worlddddd. I honestly don’t know what I would do without it!! I seriously might cry if they ever stop making it!! This is a must have for every beauty bag!
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
Though this contraption looks scary, it works extremely well. My lashes get curled and stay curled. It is a must for every time I use mascara. It makes my lashes look great, and I can always tell the difference when I don't curl my eyelashes. Definitely recommend.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't normally use eyelash curlers unless I need a little boost of volume, or if I need to blend fake lashes with my real lashes, but this is my go to curler. It's super easy to use, and it comes with replacement rubber inserts so you can always have a clean tool!
Chelsey N.
Orlando , FL
Simple yet affective. These bad boys never let me down, they're lightweight and give my lashes the hight and curl I'm looking for. Best bang for your buck when it comes to eyelash curlers
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?