BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Serena
Ashland, VA
Works well. Affordable and last a while. Occasionally causes mascara clumping but it's an easy fix. Not bulky or cheap feeling.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
My lashes don't go a single day without being curled with this tool! It just makes them look very full and flirty but natural
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I think it's a decent product I still have my thoe have a bit of problem keeping the rubber thing inside it always comes off
Charlotte B.
I like this product but my eyelashes get caught on it. I need to figure out another way to use them so it don't happen again
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
I love this product tool it works so well and gives my lashes the ultimate beautiful curl. Would recommend this tool to many
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Call me old fashioned but I really like the classic lash curler. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and this one is so durable.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
This eyelash curler does its job. It curls your lashes, and the pads take awhile to wear out before having to replace them.
Rudaina A.
Lorton, VA
This is absolutely the best tweezer ever .It is perfect gets the job done and gets all those stubborn hairs out perfectly .
Scarlet W.
A great, affordable lash curler! It gets right to the roots without pinching and leaves me with a curl that lasts all day!
Amy S.
Copperas Cove, TX
It's your basic eye lash curler very easy to use, has a extremely good figure grip do recommend it to other for a daily use
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?