Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #14 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Love this! The only curler that gets ALL of my lashes! This needs to be in everyone's makeup bag!
Beth T.
Beth T.
Bradford, AR
Hands down my favorite curler! They keep my lashes curled all day. Can't ask for anything more.
Meerab K.
Meerab K.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best eye lash curlers I have ever used. It keeps my lashes curled througout the entire day!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Pinckney, MI
I love this curler as the size of the device is so important when curling the lashes. This fit the shape of my eye comfortably, without being too big. Very easy to use.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
It's your standard lash curler. But it doesn't pinch my lids or pull my lashes like some cheaper las curlers I've tried.
Very long lasting eyelash curler, have had it for six months so far and haven't replaced it since! Works just as well if not better than other high end ones I have tried, only of course for much cheaper. Very easy to use and I would definitely repurchase again :)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and I don't have an issue with my eyelashes getting stuck. Made well and holds up great.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's does the job to curl my lashes and I use it everyday. The price is okay and they are one of my favorite curler.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Extremely easy to use. No punching or grabbing of the small lashes that make you cringe! Great product for a great price
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't mess with a classic! Best eyelash curler I have ever used. Easy to use, easy to clean and works. Affordable at a great price. What's not to love? Great purchase, will buy again as needed and recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?