Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Kennedy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works to curl my stubborn thick straight lashes. I love using this every morning before mascara. Works wonders.
Brittany w.
Mountain Home, ID
Of all the lash curlers I have tried this one has the best fit and gives me the most dramatic curl that lasts.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't remember where I got them from but I know that it cost that much and they curl my lashes pretty good.
Melissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Average. Gets the job done but I wouldn't say I love the product. Price is great and it definitely well made
Lindsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like eyelash curlers with the loops for your fingers and are made out of metal. They seem to work the best.
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curler although I think is too pricey for a curler but if u have the money u should give it a try
Lisa R.
Chicago
Nothing special, but does the job. Good basic tool. I heat it first for extra curl, that seems to help a lot.
Mary B.
Kent, OH
Not curved enough to properly fit my eye, a little too long for my lashline. Easy to pinch skin on accident.
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
Very good product. Curls my lashes just how I like and it is very affordable compared to other pricey brands
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best eye lash curlers I have ever used. It keeps my lashes curled througout the entire day!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?