BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Kristen M.
Fishers, IN
This is my go-to everyday curler! I curl before and after my mascara dries! I have super straight lashes but this gives them a good amount of curl!
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Lately I have been using this curler a lot. It's lightweight, easy grip, curl nicely and affordable price. I really think it worth every penny.
Jennifer P.
Monroe, GA
Good beginners curler for people who are nervous about trying a curler. Quick tip: heat with hairdryer 5 to 10 sec then curl. Makes them pop!
Cristal H.
Logansport, IN
Hands down the best eyelash curler out there ! I have small straight lashes but when I use this curler it makes way bigger and holds a Curle
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Your classic eyelash curler. Gets the job done. I think most eyelash curler are one and the same. I use this one and gave never had problems.
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler is good it keeps my eyelashes curly all day. It really fits the shape of my eyes and makes it easy to grab all the lashes
Brittany F.
Works well for what it's made for. Sometimes pinches lid if you aren't careful. Pretty much the same as every other eyelash curler I've used
yvette m.
this is probably the best one ive tried yet ive tried other curlers from two other brands but they dont really get all my lashes but these do
Good lash curler it curls your lashes nicely and I just got this so I would recommend getting more research if u want a great amazing curler
Nicole R.
Curls my lashes perfectly. I don’t have the longest or most easily curled lashes but this definitely helps before applying a good mascara.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?