Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Liza O.
Liza O.
It's a fine curler that's easy to clean. I throw mine in the dishwasher regularly. Nothing fancy.
Teddie A.
Teddie A.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not do my make up every morning without this wonderful eyelash curler! It makes it so easy to apply to my mascara and gives that little something extra. I would recommend this so anyone who wears mascara! I will buy this brand again when I need a new one.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
Though this contraption looks scary, it works extremely well. My lashes get curled and stay curled. It is a must for every time I use mascara. It makes my lashes look great, and I can always tell the difference when I don't curl my eyelashes. Definitely recommend.
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This does the job! It's definitely easy to use and crawls your lashes with only a few pumps. It's less expensive than some other eyelash curler's so it's a good one to have on hand
kristin w.
kristin w.
doesnt fit my eye perfectly but then what can i say, its a pice of manufactured metal. a plus on the durability, but you should replace the rubberpads or at least wash them often .
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Classic. Effective. Provides great results! I love the way my lashes look after using it
Katie G.
Katie G.
Shawnee, KS
Man this product is great. For years I have the curlers that only cost a couple bucks. I needed a new one cause I couldn't find the rubber replacements for my old eyelash curler. Not only did this curler come with extra cushions, but it curls wonderfully! It doesn't pinch my skin, it doesn't crimp my eyelashes. I like to curl my lashes before bed and brush them, and the curl has been staying overnight!! Would totally recommend this product to anyone, plus it's a great price.
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for sure my go to for eyelash curling. This is durable and lasts for years. It's not too expensive and you only have to purchase once! I use this every day.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
One of the classics. Use it everyday and leaves a nice curl on my lashes. I recommend it
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
I have very straight lashes so I use this everyday even if I don't apply mascara. Works well got my money's worth. I have had it forever!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?