BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Brenda B.
This eyelash curler is awesome!! Love how it leaves my eyelashes. It leaves my eyelashes better than the others. It's easier to use than the others. It's a good price and I would buy it many times :)
Rina O.
I am not sure why there isn't enough much rave with this eyelash curler. This is an amazing curler. This is much better than the Revlon eyelash curler. Your eyelash will great after using this tool. Make sure to hold it, and mini curl your eyelash for about 3 times. You'll notice the difference and it will be easier for your to apply your favorite mascara.
Lindsay S.
I love this eyelash curler and think it works much better than many pricier options. I've tried the Shu Umura eyelash curler and felt like it was harder to maneuver and didn't fit the shape of my eye as well as my Tweezerman curler. I'll use this product even on days when I don't wear mascara to help give my eyelashes a natural looking lift.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I was a little skeptical on spending $10+ on an eyelash curler, considering I haven't had the best of luck with others. It's extremely easy to use and doesn't pinch your skin or pull out any lashes. It even gets the hard to reach lashes on your outer eye! Best eyelash curler I've ever used and keeps them curled all day.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product, I use it every day for my makeup, I first apply a layer of transparent mascara, then I use this eyelash curler, and after that, I apply my favorite mascara of the moment. It really makes my lashes look long, and they aren't. I'm really happy with this product and I recommend it to everyone, it is also cheap!
Alison S.
Dryden, NY
This gets the job done. It is inexpensive and sometimes the cushion wears out but I've had that happen to expensive ones too. I'm much happier paying less for the same effect.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I believe this is the best eyelash curler out there. I have tried quite a few and I love this one. I own two 1 for home 1 for my make up bag and I have purchased extras to give to people like my mom and friends. It's great and comes with quite a few of those little rubber pieces to change out.
Amanda M.
I've had this eye lash curler for about 3 months now. The springs are definitely weaker than when I first bought it. I would 100% spend more money for a more high end curler. This is good if you want a product right at the moment if a CVS or Walgreens are the only convenient stores.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
If you think going cheap on an eyelash curler think again! this eyelash curler is a bit pricer but totally worth it. it wont break or damage your lashes no matter how much you use it! and its a must have in every makeup artist kit. it also comes with extra pads
Julia M.
This eyelash curler does the job. It's a simple curl. I noticed when I originally used the curler it worked really well for the first two weeks then the curl grip lost its pressure. You also need to change the grips often. Cheap alternative to decent curler!!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?