Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Arianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curls lashes externally wellđź‘Ś really opens up the eyes and helps to create an awakened appearance for any makeup lookđź’•
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Basic eyelash curler. This product does the job. It is all you need to curl your eyelashes and it will curl them well.
Rouzel b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and very easy to use...gentle for the eye lashes and does the curl perfectly. It makes my lashes long and curly
Cheryl M.
Keyport, NJ
Like it but feel like it's hard to get to the very base of my lashes. Also wish it felt a little sturdier in my hand.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first eyelash curler I used. It worked well on my lashes. It pulled a little on them but I was just starting out
jayda p.
Mauldin, SC
Ive had tweezerman eyelash curler forever! Still works as good as the day I bought it. Never had a problem with them.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's does the job to curl my lashes and I use it everyday. The price is okay and they are one of my favorite curler.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super sturdy and last for a long time. They fit around my eye very comfortably and clamp down very smooth
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
Great product to have the curl your eyelashes High to the sky after this you will only need a few coats of mascara
Yoana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works OK sometimes my lashes get stuck to the top of the curler but over all I would say you get what you pay for
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?