BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Lauren P.
Cannot go wrong with the eyelash curler. Very affordable and does what you need it to do. I use it every morning and has lasted me year after year. Mascara builds up on it but it’s and easy clean and glides right off.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Makeup L.
i LOVE this eyelash curler! I can’t really explain what exactly it is about it I like but I just like how easy it is and how great it makes my eyelashes look. I have long eyelashes and it makes my eyelashes look so long and makes them look like I have mascara on even when I don’t. Highly recommend!
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this lash curler. It's the perfect curl for me. It is very important for me to find replacement pads. I used to use Revlon but I speed since I can't find the replacement pads. It's important to me that I can change then to keep my tools clean.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Love it! I love all tweezerman products! I’ve had this one curler for god knows how long and it’s still amazing, I just change out the curing insert every so often and I’m good to go.
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It is gentle enough to use without pinching my eyelid. It gives my short straight lashes the illusion of length. It is a good value for the price.
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product everyday whether I apply makeup or not. Just curling your lashes can make you look instantly more awake. Plus when you do use mascara it's just so much better than stick straight lashes. I would use this product over and over again.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
This lash curler is really effective and keeps my lashes lifted throughout the whole day. It's sleek and stylish. This was the first lash curler I ever used and it was so easy to navigate from the start.
Nina A.
Love this curler! It’s my first one and so worth the money. It really fits the shape of my eye and feels great. Gently on my lashes and opens smoothly. Highly recommend. Found at Ulta
Rebecca S.
United States
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler I've had mine for years! It hadn't broken or lost its touch. It still works the same as it did when I bought it. Great for the price.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?