Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use! Was scared on loosing eyelashes but the cushion protects them! Keeps my eyelashes curled all day.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Extremely easy to use. No punching or grabbing of the small lashes that make you cringe! Great product for a great price
Ashley D.
It's your standard lash curler. But it doesn't pinch my lids or pull my lashes like some cheaper las curlers I've tried.
Valerie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Basic eyelash curler. This product does the job. It is all you need to curl your eyelashes and it will curl them well.
Rouzel b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and very easy to use...gentle for the eye lashes and does the curl perfectly. It makes my lashes long and curly
Arianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curls lashes externally wellđź‘Ś really opens up the eyes and helps to create an awakened appearance for any makeup lookđź’•
Kayla L.
Boise, ID
The curl is fantastic and very affordable. The curl holds all day. If you heat the end you can get a much deeper curl.
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty straight forward eyelash curler. No bells and whistles just a good curler. Doesn't crimp but leaves a nice curl.
Cheryl M.
Keyport, NJ
Like it but feel like it's hard to get to the very base of my lashes. Also wish it felt a little sturdier in my hand.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first eyelash curler I used. It worked well on my lashes. It pulled a little on them but I was just starting out
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?