Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
I have very straight lashes so I use this everyday even if I don't apply mascara. Works well got my money's worth. I have had it forever!
Hannah M.
Olympia , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nothing to write home about. They work but they don't really wow me very much. I usually pack these in my purse for emergencies
Gloria F.
Las Vegas, NV
Simple to use. Efective . Perfect sizes for my small hands and my small eyelashes. Co.e with a extra plastic thing in the clipping part.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing better than a classic lash curler this tweezer man one is perfect you can get it anywhere it's super cheap and it does the job
Lourdes Q.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyelash curler. I tend to buy from this company since I enjoy their products. I recommended it to my sister and she loved it.
Kendal A.
Torrington, WY
I've had this lash curler for ever! It is my favorite of all I've tried. Will always use my tweezerman curler, always always always.
Nabilah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
curls lashes well. easy to use and clean. not expensive. can be found in any local drug store. would certainty recommend this product
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good eyelash curler. Does the job and the insert doesn't wear out. It stays in good shape for so long I usually lose the extra, haha.
Michelle C.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler gets my lashes to look perfect and its the only lash curler that helps my eyelashes keep a curl, their amazing.
Jenna C.
I love the classic lash curler! My eyelashes are very long and get heavy with mascara. This curler helps prevent them from falling!
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?