BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Sana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Works ok, I usually heat it up with my hair dryer before I curl my lashes so I get a really flirty look. Always curl BEFORE you put on mascara, otherwise your lashes stick to the curl pads and pull. Test the heat on your wrist before you curl so you don't burn the delicate skin around your eyes.=
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Dana K.
I'm a big fan of the tweezerman tweezers so decided to give the curler a try. It does exactly what it is supposed to do...gives my lashes a nice shape and curl.
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best. I use it daily and don't have any bad comments about this product. It's just good and my eyelashes don't fall out easily like other eyelash curlers
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
The classic tweezerman eyelash curlers are always my go to for a night out. It's not often I wear makeup but when I do want to look nice I love using these.
Casie L.
Elmira, NY
This is the ultimate classic lash curler. I have owned two in my life and I couldn't be happier. This is my everyday use curler with a perfect price point.
Yolonda B.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I love all tweezer man products. But this is the very best lash curler that I have ever used!! curls quickly without pulling or tugging. does a great job!!
Savannah O.
I bought this and used it once, was to scared-to use again, I felt like I was going to hurt myself! Great quality, great price! Would definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
A classic. Received a free curler from a high-end brand, but switched back to my Tweezerman. It doesn't pinch, but curls well in a short amount of time.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
If you are looking for a very basic eyelash curler, this is the perfect one. If you curl without product on your lashes it makes a dramatic neutral look
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?