BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It is gentle enough to use without pinching my eyelid. It gives my short straight lashes the illusion of length. It is a good value for the price.
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product everyday whether I apply makeup or not. Just curling your lashes can make you look instantly more awake. Plus when you do use mascara it's just so much better than stick straight lashes. I would use this product over and over again.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
This lash curler is really effective and keeps my lashes lifted throughout the whole day. It's sleek and stylish. This was the first lash curler I ever used and it was so easy to navigate from the start.
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
As a woman who doesn't wear fake eyelashes, I feel so confident with my natural lashes after using this curler. I haven't skipped a day using this curler in years and I couldn't live without it!
Elthon L.
chicago
Gives the lash a nice curl and it’s very sturdy. The price is a little higher than I would like but it makes a difference between the cheaper ones. It doesn’t pull lashes which is always good.
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, after you've tried this curler it's really shocking the difference between it and others. My first ($2) curler when through a bumper a month! When I finally invested in this one, 2 years ago, the difference was immediately obvious. It came with 3 spare bumpers, but I haven't had to replace it ONCE. It shows essentially no sign of wear! Very easy to use with a natural curve, so you'll really get all of your lashes. Keep this baby clean of mascara and it'll last you years! That's $12 VERY well spent!
yessenia s.
I never leave without using an eyelash curler!! This is definitely a must in my makeup bag, it definitely makes a difference in my lashes making them look longer and curved!
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
This is the tool every girl needs in her repertoire. It is the most basic eyelash curler, with no extra frills or fancies, which is what makes it so perfect. It does exactly what is supposed to do; curl your lashes. The cushion is soft and bouncy, where I sometimes find other curlers to pull and damage my lashes. The cushion is also non porous, so you can use it and easily clean it without having to constantly replace it. You are able to easily find the cushion replacements online. I have had mine for years with no problem or damage.
Lauren H.
Pinckney, MI
I love this curler as the size of the device is so important when curling the lashes. This fit the shape of my eye comfortably, without being too big. Very easy to use.
Kimberly P.
Waldorf
Sadly, this product wasn’t the greatest. My favorite lash curler is by shu umeura, and this one does not compare. It pinches the skin and doesn’t fit my eye shape well. Overall, I would not repurchase this product or recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?