BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Erica N.
Its basic but wonderful, I use it everyday to wake up my eyes. I like to curl my lashes before I apply my eyeliner and then I use waterproof mascara to keep them curled all day or night.
kristin w.
doesnt fit my eye perfectly but then what can i say, its a pice of manufactured metal. a plus on the durability, but you should replace the rubberpads or at least wash them often .
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This does the job! It's definitely easy to use and crawls your lashes with only a few pumps. It's less expensive than some other eyelash curler's so it's a good one to have on hand
karalundeen
San Francisco, CA
This curler works fairly well but sometimes rips out lashes if I don't get them all in. I have been wanting to try the Shisheido lash curler because I have heard its better.
Marie B.
Great lasher curler! Does the job, pretty much gets all of my lashes (except for the ends, however, I've yet to find an eye lash curler that includes the corner lashes).
Amanda S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The Tweezerman Precision is one of the most comfortable lash curlers I have used! Not to mention, the price is hard to beat for such a great curl that last all day.
A.S.
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
Classic. No need to change it up this/girl are always works I don't see why you ever need any another one trust me tweezer man classic eyelash curler is the way to go.
Kaelin B.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect tool to keep your lashes curled long term. I even get mine heated a little between my straightener before using to make the curl last super long
This is the best curler I have ever used. It is like a machine. It doesn't break down over time, I can always expect the same excellent quality results with Tweezerman products.
Victoria R.
I curl with tweezerman classic lash curler before I apply my mascara. Helps my eyelashes look fuller and helps the product define my eyelashes! Beauty necessity!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?