Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately I have been using this curler a lot. It's lightweight, easy grip, curl nicely and affordable price. I really think it worth every penny.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your classic eyelash curler. Gets the job done. I think most eyelash curler are one and the same. I use this one and gave never had problems.
Brittany F.
Works well for what it's made for. Sometimes pinches lid if you aren't careful. Pretty much the same as every other eyelash curler I've used
Jennifer P.
Monroe, GA
Good beginners curler for people who are nervous about trying a curler. Quick tip: heat with hairdryer 5 to 10 sec then curl. Makes them pop!
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler is good it keeps my eyelashes curly all day. It really fits the shape of my eyes and makes it easy to grab all the lashes
yvette m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is probably the best one ive tried yet ive tried other curlers from two other brands but they dont really get all my lashes but these do
Cristal H.
Logansport, IN
Hands down the best eyelash curler out there ! I have small straight lashes but when I use this curler it makes way bigger and holds a Curle
Amber S.
Castlewood, VA
I'm Seen the affect within around a month, my skin was smoother and firmer. Mi lines started to decrease and must make up went in better at
Evgenija R.
Haledon, NJ
The best drug store eye lash curler. Curls your lashes in your first try. No pinching and comfortable to hold and to use. Use it every day.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using tweezerman lash curler for the longest time! I haven't switch my eyelash curler ever!! This one I feel works best for me
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?