Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your classic eyelash curler. Gets the job done. I think most eyelash curler are one and the same. I use this one and gave never had problems.
yvette m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is probably the best one ive tried yet ive tried other curlers from two other brands but they dont really get all my lashes but these do
Brittany F.
Works well for what it's made for. Sometimes pinches lid if you aren't careful. Pretty much the same as every other eyelash curler I've used
Cristal H.
Logansport, IN
Hands down the best eyelash curler out there ! I have small straight lashes but when I use this curler it makes way bigger and holds a Curle
Evgenija R.
Haledon, NJ
The best drug store eye lash curler. Curls your lashes in your first try. No pinching and comfortable to hold and to use. Use it every day.
Amber S.
Castlewood, VA
I'm Seen the affect within around a month, my skin was smoother and firmer. Mi lines started to decrease and must make up went in better at
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using tweezerman lash curler for the longest time! I haven't switch my eyelash curler ever!! This one I feel works best for me
Hannah M.
Olympia , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nothing to write home about. They work but they don't really wow me very much. I usually pack these in my purse for emergencies
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
I have very straight lashes so I use this everyday even if I don't apply mascara. Works well got my money's worth. I have had it forever!
Gloria F.
Las Vegas, NV
Simple to use. Efective . Perfect sizes for my small hands and my small eyelashes. Co.e with a extra plastic thing in the clipping part.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?