BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I thought this was a pretty good curler. It made my lashes curl and they lasted for a good amount of time. The product is easy to use and feels durable. They are easy to get in there and curl your lashes without a problem. The price of this is reasonable as well.
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
So, the first one i bought worked perfectly fine. I was surprised since no other cutler worked for my super straight lashes. A couple months ago I repurchased it (a different silicon color) and it doesn’t work! It feels like the silicon quality is different !
Tara G.
Tweezerman makes my absolute favorite eyelash curler. I have used so many different brands, and this is always the one I go back to. It sufficiently curls my lashes rather than barely doing anything at all. It is also very durable and not cheap feeling.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
I am not sure why this isn't #1 in eyelash curlers. I have tried dozens of eyelash curlers in my life and by far the best. I lost it for a few weeks and bought several other brands. And did nothing for me. It's strong durable and curls lashes like a champ.
Taylor Q.
Maple grove , MN
These aren't my favorite! I've used so many different eye lash curlers because I have straight eyelashes so having a curler is a MUST for me! They don't grab the lashes the right way. I think the shape they are in doesn't suite my eye shape!
Kendra O.
Macomb, MI
I have been using Tweezerman eyelash curlers since I started wearing makeup. The curler is easy to use and is painless - I have actually experienced other eyelash curlers literally cutting my eyelash when I've used them. That's what I get for straying away from Tweezerman!
jenna W.
Everett, WA
this is a good eyelash curler but sometimes it pinches me and i don’t like the grip. but it does it’s job and it comes with replacement rubber. i don’t know if i’m the only one it pinches but it’s kinda expensive and i could find one that’s cheaper that doesn’t pinch as much
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
Tweezerman is my favorite brand of beauty tools and the eyelash curler is no exception. I clean it regularly with my favorite makeup remover and replace the pads as need. Mine has lasted a few years and it comes highly recommended from me.
Very long lasting eyelash curler, have had it for six months so far and haven't replaced it since! Works just as well if not better than other high end ones I have tried, only of course for much cheaper. Very easy to use and I would definitely repurchase again :)
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love it classic lash curler, works flawlessly, refills easily with the white pad, no pain, just boom it works and works every time with out issues. I love tweezerman items in general
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?