BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA
Great eye lash curler for a great price! Affordable and isn't harsh on your eyelashes like other ones. I use this everyday and it helps get that perfect curl with my mascara. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Sammie S.
This is for sure my go to for eyelash curling. This is durable and lasts for years. It's not too expensive and you only have to purchase once! I use this every day.
Nicole B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't use this very often because I've heard that your lashes start breaking off. But it does a great job when I do use it. Small crimps and working from the base, not crimping too hard. I've never seen the point of spending a bunch of money on simple tools. This does the job.
Katherine Y.
Merrick, NY
This does the job. I use it daily in the morning just a few seconds per eye and the curl lasts all day. I have long straight lashes that would point straight down otherwise. I ' d highly recommend this curler for anyone who curls their lashes daily.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love this eyelash curler! Its one of the best I have tried and I've tried many. The silicone pad stays put, it doesn't pinch my lashes, and the angle is perfect!
Victoria N.
Mesa, AZ
this eyelash curler provides great volume and doesn't pick up a lot of the mascara or other product when used. and if something something is picked up- it's very easy to clean.
Elizabeth K.
Freehold, NJ
Not the best eyelash curler I've ever used. It's as simple to use as other curlers however, it doesn't curl my lashes as well as other curlers I've tried. I got it from CVS and I wouldn't buy it again. There are others I would buy instead.
Mei M.
It does what it says it is going to do. This was recommended to me by my aunt. I figured it was time to try a different one since loosing old one on vacation. I don't think I'll rebuy it for the price.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I like how it spread my lashes and gave them a fuller look. My eyelashes kind of go straight forward, this product pushed them up and out for a naturally long look.
Jessica L.
Albertville, AL
I have this product in a rose gold color, and it is as pretty as it is amazing for curling your eyelashes. I personally find that if you curl them before you curl your eyelashes it has a better result. Also if you curl them with product on your lashes could get stuck to the curler and leave behind residue.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?