Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Cristal H.
Cristal H.
Logansport, IN
Hands down the best eyelash curler out there ! I have small straight lashes but when I use this curler it makes way bigger and holds a Curle
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curls lashes externally well👌 really opens up the eyes and helps to create an awakened appearance for any makeup look💕
Sana J.
Sana J.
Woodbridge , VA
Works ok, I usually heat it up with my hair dryer before I curl my lashes so I get a really flirty look. Always curl BEFORE you put on mascara, otherwise your lashes stick to the curl pads and pull. Test the heat on your wrist before you curl so you don't burn the delicate skin around your eyes.=
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Guthrie, OK
Works well! There are other curlers I like better but I will definitely continue to use this if needed
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Concord, CA
One of my favorite go-to's! If used correctly they are amazing. Hold all day long with my mascara as well.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Love it! Grabs every lash and curls them gently. Had mine for quite some time now and still going strong.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one when I do my makeup. I love to make my e as big as possible and this always does the trick!
Kennedy K.
Kennedy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works to curl my stubborn thick straight lashes. I love using this every morning before mascara. Works wonders.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Boise, ID
The curl is fantastic and very affordable. The curl holds all day. If you heat the end you can get a much deeper curl.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mint Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my eyelash curler for a few years and it still works great! With proper up keep it's really lasted
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?