Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
whitney b.
whitney b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curlers is great. It gives my lashes a long lasting curl, and manages to get every single hair. It doesn't tug on the delicate eye skin.
Kate C.
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
This curler does its job well. I don't see the purpose of spending $30 on a name brand curler when this guy does it just well enough. You can heat it gently with your hairdryer (test the metal on the back of your hand before you put it next to your eye) and amplify the curling effect.

If the cushions get dirty, take a makeup wipe or a cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and swipe it off.
Chrissie J.
Chrissie J.
These in my opinion work as good as others that are twice the price. As long as you remember to let your mascara dry before using it if you wear it. They also work great on bare eyelashes to curl them.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lash curler is really effective and keeps my lashes lifted throughout the whole day. It's sleek and stylish. This was the first lash curler I ever used and it was so easy to navigate from the start.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
This eyelash curler is awesome!! Love how it leaves my eyelashes. It leaves my eyelashes better than the others. It's easier to use than the others. It's a good price and I would buy it many times :)
Rina O.
Rina O.
I am not sure why there isn't enough much rave with this eyelash curler. This is an amazing curler. This is much better than the Revlon eyelash curler. Your eyelash will great after using this tool. Make sure to hold it, and mini curl your eyelash for about 3 times. You'll notice the difference and it will be easier for your to apply your favorite mascara.
Thi K.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately I have been using this curler a lot. It's lightweight, easy grip, curl nicely and affordable price. I really think it worth every penny.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler and think it works much better than many pricier options. I've tried the Shu Umura eyelash curler and felt like it was harder to maneuver and didn't fit the shape of my eye as well as my Tweezerman curler. I'll use this product even on days when I don't wear mascara to help give my eyelashes a natural looking lift.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Copperas Cove, TX
It's your basic eye lash curler very easy to use, has a extremely good figure grip do recommend it to other for a daily use
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler does the job. It's a simple curl. I noticed when I originally used the curler it worked really well for the first two weeks then the curl grip lost its pressure. You also need to change the grips often. Cheap alternative to decent curler!!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?