BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Hannah T.
This eyelash curler is so good! I purchased mine from Ulta and it was pretty affordable. It curls my Lashes beautifully which is something I really need because my lashes are pretty short. I would definitely recommend this lash curler to anyone!
Kendra O.
Macomb, MI
I have been using Tweezerman eyelash curlers since I started wearing makeup. The curler is easy to use and is painless - I have actually experienced other eyelash curlers literally cutting my eyelash when I've used them. That's what I get for straying away from Tweezerman!
jenna W.
Everett, WA
this is a good eyelash curler but sometimes it pinches me and i don’t like the grip. but it does it’s job and it comes with replacement rubber. i don’t know if i’m the only one it pinches but it’s kinda expensive and i could find one that’s cheaper that doesn’t pinch as much
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
Tweezerman is my favorite brand of beauty tools and the eyelash curler is no exception. I clean it regularly with my favorite makeup remover and replace the pads as need. Mine has lasted a few years and it comes highly recommended from me.
Very long lasting eyelash curler, have had it for six months so far and haven't replaced it since! Works just as well if not better than other high end ones I have tried, only of course for much cheaper. Very easy to use and I would definitely repurchase again :)
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love it classic lash curler, works flawlessly, refills easily with the white pad, no pain, just boom it works and works every time with out issues. I love tweezerman items in general
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
It's a pretty basic eyelash curler but gets the job done. It doesn't pull on my lashes and it's very comfortable to use. However, there are no cushioning on the finger holes so the grip isn't the greatest. It makes the short, stubby lashes look great though!
Allyana J.
My mom has been using eyelashes curlers since she was a teen. I'm mentioning this because when I was about 13 years old she gave me an eyelash curler and it was the first "beauty product" I've ever used. It's my favorite thing to use as well.
Elleanor M.
Madison, AL
I love this eyelash curler. It's a great price and gets the job done. I got it at Walmart and it's the only type of eyelash curler that I've tried. I would recommend this product to other women if they are looking for something inexpensive and simple.
Isamar J.
Inexpensive lash curler that does the job. I have had mine for a couple of years now and it still works great. It is very sturdy and durable. All i need to replace is the black lining. As many lash curlers this one has a good grip and does not hurt my fingers while taking care of business.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?