Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best. I use it daily and don't have any bad comments about this product. It's just good and my eyelashes don't fall out easily like other eyelash curlers
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The classic tweezerman eyelash curlers are always my go to for a night out. It's not often I wear makeup but when I do want to look nice I love using these.
Casie L.
Elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ultimate classic lash curler. I have owned two in my life and I couldn't be happier. This is my everyday use curler with a perfect price point.
Savannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and used it once, was to scared-to use again, I felt like I was going to hurt myself! Great quality, great price! Would definitely recommend!
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a very basic eyelash curler, this is the perfect one. If you curl without product on your lashes it makes a dramatic neutral look
Jessica B.
A classic. Received a free curler from a high-end brand, but switched back to my Tweezerman. It doesn't pinch, but curls well in a short amount of time.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lash curler. Makes my lashes look so full and beautiful. My lashes are pretty long anyway, so I get quite a lot of volume from using this.
whitney b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curlers is great. It gives my lashes a long lasting curl, and manages to get every single hair. It doesn't tug on the delicate eye skin.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lately I have been using this curler a lot. It's lightweight, easy grip, curl nicely and affordable price. I really think it worth every penny.
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This eyelash curler is good it keeps my eyelashes curly all day. It really fits the shape of my eyes and makes it easy to grab all the lashes
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?