BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
One of the best curlers from the drugstore. It's very easy to replace the pad and the only complaint I have about it is just that. There is only one padded side. My lashes seem to curl best with 2 pads.
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
Though this contraption looks scary, it works extremely well. My lashes get curled and stay curled. It is a must for every time I use mascara. It makes my lashes look great, and I can always tell the difference when I don't curl my eyelashes. Definitely recommend.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Simple yet affective. These bad boys never let me down, they're lightweight and give my lashes the hight and curl I'm looking for. Best bang for your buck when it comes to eyelash curlers
Christine S.
Great basic lash curler for the price. I was using a Maybelline from YEARS ago and it broke. The Tweezerman does a curl much better without any pinching. Many lash curlers are make in China, this one is made in Japan which I feel is better quality.
Valerie G.
Porterville, CA
Honestly the best eye lash curler I have ever used. My lashes never stay as curler as they do when I use this. I use this every time I curl my eye lashes. I brought this on the website. My skin type is very oily. I would so buy it again. I would spend hundreds of dollars on this again.
Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
My favorite lash curler for dramatic results. In order for your curl to last longer, heat up your curler with a blow dryer for 10 seconds before use. This will heat set the curl once the tool is used. 😋
Queendy N.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is good because it curls my lashes very nicely and it doesn't hurt like other eyelash curlers. it comes in a nice box and the price is very low and affordable. i was very satisfied with this
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Pretty nice but sometimes can get too close to your eyelid. My main problem with it is that there is always mascara residue on the curler that is hard to get off. I don't think I would buy this again.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have short small eyelashes so this is perfect for my eyes as it grabs every eyelash and curls them. The handle is slim and I love it because in my makeup bag it fits.
Doreen C.
Harbor City, CA
This product is a staple in my everyday makeup routine! I cannot go without curling my lashes and this product makes the biggest difference in my look! So easy to use and it works perfectly!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?