Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Kendal A.
Torrington, WY
I've had this lash curler for ever! It is my favorite of all I've tried. Will always use my tweezerman curler, always always always.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lash curlers are just lash curlers to me. I’ve never found one life changing or anything but this works fine and it does its job.
Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Work very well on my delicate eyelashes ! One of the only brands I will eveb dare using on my lashes as they dall put very quick
Alexandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just your standard eyelash curler but is very durable and can with stand abuse. I've had mine for year without giving up on me .
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this once then lost it in a move but it sure did it's job. Solid brand with solid products that I will gladly buy again
Charlotte B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but my eyelashes get caught on it. I need to figure out another way to use them so it don't happen again
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's a decent product I still have my thoe have a bit of problem keeping the rubber thing inside it always comes off
Amy S.
Copperas Cove, TX
It's your basic eye lash curler very easy to use, has a extremely good figure grip do recommend it to other for a daily use
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use! Was scared on loosing eyelashes but the cushion protects them! Keeps my eyelashes curled all day.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These really do the job when I’m in need of an eyelash curler. This was recommended by a friend and I loved it ever since
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?