BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love it classic lash curler, works flawlessly, refills easily with the white pad, no pain, just boom it works and works every time with out issues. I love tweezerman items in general
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
It's a pretty basic eyelash curler but gets the job done. It doesn't pull on my lashes and it's very comfortable to use. However, there are no cushioning on the finger holes so the grip isn't the greatest. It makes the short, stubby lashes look great though!
Allyana J.
My mom has been using eyelashes curlers since she was a teen. I'm mentioning this because when I was about 13 years old she gave me an eyelash curler and it was the first "beauty product" I've ever used. It's my favorite thing to use as well.
Elleanor M.
Madison, AL
I love this eyelash curler. It's a great price and gets the job done. I got it at Walmart and it's the only type of eyelash curler that I've tried. I would recommend this product to other women if they are looking for something inexpensive and simple.
Isamar J.
Inexpensive lash curler that does the job. I have had mine for a couple of years now and it still works great. It is very sturdy and durable. All i need to replace is the black lining. As many lash curlers this one has a good grip and does not hurt my fingers while taking care of business.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
By far the best eyelash curler. I have completely straight eye lashes and this curler is the only one that makes my eyelashes keep a curl for a long period of time. I would highly recommend these brand over any other.
Allison M.
San Francisco
It's very good at first but overtime it gets old I guess and it's not as good and when you curl it you need to press down more because it's not as strong as it was as the beginning
Chandra T.
Bellingham, WA
I've used other eyelash curlers before and I love the precision I can get with the tweezers an precision classic lash curler. There is a part of my eyelids that I can't reach with it, but other than that it's my go to eyelash curler.
Soraya A.
Love this eyelash curler. The plastic parts don't get crumbly or fall off like many do, and they held up pretty well, not as good as my Sephora brand but still well, after many trips and travel excursions.
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
The tweezerman eyelash curler is my go-to curler. I've been using this curler for over a decade. Every time I lose my curler, I go and buy another tweezerman. The quality is amazing for something you find in Target or in drug stores.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?