Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
mabel t.
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this lash curler. It's the perfect curl for me. It is very important for me to find replacement pads. I used to use Revlon but I speed since I can't find the replacement pads. It's important to me that I can change then to keep my tools clean.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Plano, TX
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It is gentle enough to use without pinching my eyelid. It gives my short straight lashes the illusion of length. It is a good value for the price.
Lacye S.
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product everyday whether I apply makeup or not. Just curling your lashes can make you look instantly more awake. Plus when you do use mascara it's just so much better than stick straight lashes. I would use this product over and over again.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash curler so much!! I use it every day and my lashes look so nice 👍🏻!! If your think about buying it you totally should it is worth the money 💰!! All my friend love it as much as I do!!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for a very basic eyelash curler, this is the perfect one. If you curl without product on your lashes it makes a dramatic neutral look
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using tweezerman lash curler for the longest time! I haven't switch my eyelash curler ever!! This one I feel works best for me
yessenia s.
yessenia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never leave without using an eyelash curler!! This is definitely a must in my makeup bag, it definitely makes a difference in my lashes making them look longer and curved!
Casie L.
Casie L.
elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ultimate classic lash curler. I have owned two in my life and I couldn't be happier. This is my everyday use curler with a perfect price point.
Kaelin B.
Kaelin B.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect tool to keep your lashes curled long term. I even get mine heated a little between my straightener before using to make the curl last super long
Nela K.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The classic tweezerman eyelash curlers are always my go to for a night out. It's not often I wear makeup but when I do want to look nice I love using these.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?