BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Lindsay M.
Standard eyelash curler that does the job without breaking the bank. Super easy to use and clean and curls lashes with ease. For a little trick, you can heat curler up with blow dryer for a few seconds (make sure not too hot because you don’t want to burn your eye) and then curl lashes and it will give you an extra curl. I’d 100% recommend.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
Regular lash curler. Not much fancy with it. I really like the way my lashes look when they are curled so this is great. This is the only curler that I have ever gotten and it’s my favorite out of every other I’ve tried.
Cynthia F.
Durham
I rarely use eyelash curlers so I did t want to invest too much. For the price this took definitely does what it says it will do. I'm not sure if all are created equal but this is so easy to use. After a couple of seconds my lashes are nice and curled. Works great on my false lashes too.
Mia D.
I love this Eyelash curler! It makes my lashes really long and they stay curled all day! This is very easy to use and it doesn't slip out of your hand. I find it works much better than some cheaper options and it works there same as some more pricy options, so no need to go completely broke on an eyelash curler just get this!
Ronalyn G.
It's does actually works on my eyelashes. Don't have thick lashes but it curls really good. It's does easy to apply.it work ok. not the best but ok.use it every other day.sometimes it works perfect if I blow it dry. And it would work perfect.  Yes I would buys it again.
Jessica S.
toronto, ON
It's really hard for me to find a eyelash curler that fits my eye shape.  To be clear, I am Asian and most of the eye lash curlers out there are to curved to fit my eyes. Most of them don't even reach my eyelashes.
I figured I would give this a try because I was running out of options, and this became my go to eyelash curler.  The curve of the curler fits my eye shape perfectly and it definitely curls my lashes. I definitely recommend this if you also struggle finding a eyelash curler that isn't too curved.
jessica s.
I used to never curl my lashes because I used a really cheap one that didn’t do anything and once I tried this I immediately noticed a difference. When putting on mascara it held up much better and looked flawless all day. Also they’re easy to hold and gentle on your eyes.
Alyssa A.
Does its job so I can’t really complain! Curls my lashes perfectly! Whether curling my lashes before makeup or just for a little boost on no makeup days, the curl it provides my lashes with definitely holds up for quite some time! Would def recommend!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?