Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Emily T.
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, after you've tried this curler it's really shocking the difference between it and others. My first ($2) curler when through a bumper a month! When I finally invested in this one, 2 years ago, the difference was immediately obvious. It came with 3 spare bumpers, but I haven't had to replace it ONCE. It shows essentially no sign of wear! Very easy to use with a natural curve, so you'll really get all of your lashes. Keep this baby clean of mascara and it'll last you years! That's $12 VERY well spent!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
A good middle of the road eyelash curler. I've used better, I've used worse. I wish the cushion had a little more oomph to it; I find I pinch myself more with this curler than others I've used/use.

That said, I still keep one of these in my vanity drawer as a backup in case my current fav (a Tarte brand curler) dies unexpectedly or gets lost!
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I was a little skeptical on spending $10+ on an eyelash curler, considering I haven't had the best of luck with others. It's extremely easy to use and doesn't pinch your skin or pull out any lashes. It even gets the hard to reach lashes on your outer eye! Best eyelash curler I've ever used and keeps them curled all day.
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL
This is a great easy to use lash curler. And it's not that expensive compared to some of the higher end brands, but I feel like it gets the job done. I'm very happy with this purchase, and will likely buy it again if I ever need one. However this one has been going strong so I don't know when that will be
Laila R.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is the best eyelash curler out there. I have tried quite a few and I love this one. I own two 1 for home 1 for my make up bag and I have purchased extras to give to people like my mom and friends. It's great and comes with quite a few of those little rubber pieces to change out.
Isamar J.
Isamar J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive lash curler that does the job. I have had mine for a couple of years now and it still works great. It is very sturdy and durable. All i need to replace is the black lining. As many lash curlers this one has a good grip and does not hurt my fingers while taking care of business.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Porterville, CA
Honestly the best eye lash curler I have ever used. My lashes never stay as curler as they do when I use this. I use this every time I curl my eye lashes. I brought this on the website. My skin type is very oily. I would so buy it again. I would spend hundreds of dollars on this again.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't use this very often because I've heard that your lashes start breaking off. But it does a great job when I do use it. Small crimps and working from the base, not crimping too hard. I've never seen the point of spending a bunch of money on simple tools. This does the job.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is a very simple eyelash curler that I love using on a regular basis. It's a good price for a n eyelash curler and doesn't leave creases in the lashes or damages the lashes. I bought this at Ulta and I'm very satisfied as a continual tweezerman customer.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
My last pair was junky. They bent in a weird way and it would pull my lashes out and pinch my skin. My pair may have been damaged, but the material it was made from was light weight and pliable. Not my favorite, but there are some good tweezerman ones.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?