BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Sarah W.
Oshkosh, WI
I never really go for anything like “truly” expensive when it comes to an eyelash curler. Just something that’ll get the job done, honestly. A little hack: Take your blow dryer to your curler, to allow heat to go on the curler and once you apply the heated curler on your lashes, it’ll give your lashes more of a curl!!! I honestly am never picky with curlers, so I’m a fan of this one!!!!
Jessica H.
Dallas
This was my favorite lash curler for the longest time until I received my tarte one. Someone once told me that tweezerman and benefit (I believe) were actually nearly the exact same or even made by the same manufacturers. I bought this and it was my curler for about 10 years. It's really a durable, affordable, essential staple!
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
Regular lash curler. Not much fancy with it. I really like the way my lashes look when they are curled so this is great. This is the only curler that I have ever gotten and it’s my favorite out of every other I’ve tried.
Ayline V.
Love my lash curler! Always carry one of these in my purse and I have an extra at home! This curler does the trick and there’s times when I don’t even need to use mascara because my lashes already look great after using it! Only complaint is that mine broke after a couple months so it was a bummer having to go to get a new one :(
Cynthia F.
Durham
I rarely use eyelash curlers so I did t want to invest too much. For the price this took definitely does what it says it will do. I'm not sure if all are created equal but this is so easy to use. After a couple of seconds my lashes are nice and curled. Works great on my false lashes too.
Jessica S.
Toronto, ON
It's really hard for me to find a eyelash curler that fits my eye shape.  To be clear, I am Asian and most of the eye lash curlers out there are to curved to fit my eyes. Most of them don't even reach my eyelashes.
I figured I would give this a try because I was running out of options, and this became my go to eyelash curler.  The curve of the curler fits my eye shape perfectly and it definitely curls my lashes. I definitely recommend this if you also struggle finding a eyelash curler that isn't too curved.
Carla M.
This is pretty good , but I can’t gelp but compare everything to the shu uemura curler which for me is the holy grail. However my eleashes are naturally long and have no problem curling so I never have an issue w these tools. Is a little pricey too
Hannah M.
Jacksonville
Quality curl to any lashes for very low price. Would recommend for any skin type—does not matter, I have combination/oily skin and it worked fine. Great value! Use the product daily with mascara. Satisfied with the purchase. Would purchase again!
Becca P.
Manassas
This product is just your classic go to eyelash curler! My eyelashes aren’t super straight naturally but they aren’t as curly as I want them to be so this product gives me exactly what I need at a low price! I highly recommend this product!
𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖊 J.
West Orange
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS EYELASH CURLER!!!! This is the second eyelash curler that I have owned and I am not ready to let it go. Literally, its been 2 years and I am still shocked by the results. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?