Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Cayleen C.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t like how it left my lashes ... i naturally have straight lashes and they are very long ... but this product didn’t really do me any good . Keep in mind this is just my point of view and how it worked out on me. My sisters and mother also used this product and it seemed to not work on them either . Now I have seen reviews and for some people it did work but sadly on me and my family it didn’t . I wouldn’t recommend it because of the coincidence of how many people it didn’t work on .
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler! It works better than every one I’ve ever bought! I use this several times a day and I’ve had it for over a year so it’s worth it but it is very pricey! If it’s in your budget, I would definitely recommend this one!
katohara5 O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is always pretty good and doesn’t let you down. The only times I’d get lashes ripped off were due to user error or not changing out the rubber in the tool. Does what it’s supposed to do and gives me beautiful curled lashes!
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler is so sleek and classic. It does such a great job of keeping your lashes curled for a long time. The purple component is so cute and feminine. This curler is definitely a good value for the price.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up from my local CVS and it works so well! Tweezerman is always my go to for great quality products and this did not disappoint. It's good quality and doesn't squeak or pull eyelashes out!
Alison S.
Dryden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets the job done. It is inexpensive and sometimes the cushion wears out but I've had that happen to expensive ones too. I'm much happier paying less for the same effect.
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
This is the tool every girl needs in her repertoire. It is the most basic eyelash curler, with no extra frills or fancies, which is what makes it so perfect. It does exactly what is supposed to do; curl your lashes. The cushion is soft and bouncy, where I sometimes find other curlers to pull and damage my lashes. The cushion is also non porous, so you can use it and easily clean it without having to constantly replace it. You are able to easily find the cushion replacements online. I have had mine for years with no problem or damage.
Claudia Z.
i love this because i use it everyday and my eyelashes are so bad they slant down and mascara doesn't help after u used this it makes ur eyelashes go up then put on the mascara it's easy to use and i will buy this again it was 16$ and that is the only con about this but other than that i love this because it's easy to use and it makes my eyelashes look so much better than they normally do Metal Professional Eyelash Curler
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
A good middle of the road eyelash curler. I've used better, I've used worse. I wish the cushion had a little more oomph to it; I find I pinch myself more with this curler than others I've used/use.

That said, I still keep one of these in my vanity drawer as a backup in case my current fav (a Tarte brand curler) dies unexpectedly or gets lost!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?