BY TWEEZERMAN

A hot pink tweezer with an award-winning slant for expert brow shaping. This ultra fabulous, hot pink tweezer has a hand filed 25 degree slant for professional precision, and provides more surface area making hair removal easier. With a sharp, perfectly aligned tip, it grabs every hair, every time with the smoothest, true accuracy, closing evenly and firmly and leaving you with the best brows. The perfectly calculated tension is durable and great for comfort, while the stainless steel tip makes cleaning super simple. Tweezerman’s Color Sensation Collection introduces an exciting new kaleidoscope of colors to beauty tool grooming, with a line that focuses on the ‘it’ color of the moment. Revitalize your beauty routine with brightly tinted precision tools, fun collectibles, and the power of color. see more...

Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
I find it easiest to tend to my own brows, especially with tweezers like these on my side! I purchased them from Ulta just over a year ago and they’ve proven essential. I would definitely recommend the splurge, as they’re well worth the price and are extremely durable!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
The all time best pair of tweezers ever!!!!! I use them for many things but for small tiny hairs these are the best! They never leave any behind and get every hair on the first try! I've had mine for about three years now and still as good as new!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Tweezerman are the ONLY tweezers worth buying! Every hair, every time. As an esthetician and advancing waxologist my tweezermans always come in handy for perfectly shaped brows, stray hairs and stubborn hairs who refuse to take to wax. Don't waste your money on cheapies or other brands. Plus I love my pink tweezers!
Samantha L.
Blaine, MN
I prefer the slant tweezers over anything else. These aren't super expensive and I use them just about everyday. They last and work extremely well and the paint doesn't chip! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for really good tweezers.
Kayla T.
Danbury, CT
I bought these a few months ago and they've been amazing at getting out stubborn facial hairs. They're sharp, stylish and compact. I love my pink pair and I'll probably stick with this brand in the future. 👍🏼
Jess R.
Love my tweezers. No one is allowed to touch them because I don't want anyone to use them or lose them. They are easy to use especially with the slanted tip! They have great grip compared to other brands.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
I just bought these at Sally's and I love them! I never realized I could love a pair of tweezers but these are amazing. I use them on my clients for waxing and it makes my job so much easier honestly.
Karina D.
Really nice tweezers, I love how the tips are sharp ,thin, and how they are slanted compared to other tweezers which makes the tweezing process quicker, easier, and less painful. My only complain is the price, $23 is too much.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
The tweezers are great but not for the price I've come around other tweezers which are just 15 bucks thanks a Fl The tweezers are great but not for the price I've come around other tweezers which are just 15 bucks thanks.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
These are some STRONG little tweezers. It's on my top 5 for tweezers and they're mighty affective. I'm not sure if these are actually $23, but you can get get them at Target.