BY TWEEZERMAN

A hot pink tweezer with an award-winning slant for expert brow shaping. This ultra fabulous, hot pink tweezer has a hand filed 25 degree slant for professional precision, and provides more surface area making hair removal easier. With a sharp, perfectly aligned tip, it grabs every hair, every time with the smoothest, true accuracy, closing evenly and firmly and leaving you with the best brows. The perfectly calculated tension is durable and great for comfort, while the stainless steel tip makes cleaning super simple. Tweezerman’s Color Sensation Collection introduces an exciting new kaleidoscope of colors to beauty tool grooming, with a line that focuses on the ‘it’ color of the moment. Revitalize your beauty routine with brightly tinted precision tools, fun collectibles, and the power of color. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love these tweezers,the slant line helps me so much.I guess because of the angle,highly recommend.Tweezerman perfection slant tweezers." in 11 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Pink Perfection Slant Tweezer
Babs O.
Runnemede
I purchased these at Sephora I want to say they were around $18 I thought they were a little overpriced at first, but I use them often and they e stayed sharp. However, I have a pair of covergirl tweezers that were about $10 and they’re at the same level as these. Either way I love them and I’d pay the $18 again when I need to replace them.
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
I absolutely love this tweezer as it easily grabs every single hair without difficulty and of course who doesn’t love this hot pink color. Yes it ranges about $23 but it really is a good investment.
Denisse J.
San Jose, CA
O MY GOD Becky ! I cannot LIVE WITH OUT THIS TOOL ! First of all I keep it in my car because when I be looking at my rear view mirror I see some chin hairs and it’s right there for me to pluck it then it’s so sharp gets even the smallest hairs on my girl stash
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
The all time best pair of tweezers ever!!!!! I use them for many things but for small tiny hairs these are the best! They never leave any behind and get every hair on the first try! I've had mine for about three years now and still as good as new!
Daisy Y.
Lake Jackson, TX
The beautiful pink color is what initially drew me in. These tweezers work so well. They really grab on to the hair and doesn't let it slide like some other brands do.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Tweezerman are the ONLY tweezers worth buying! Every hair, every time. As an esthetician and advancing waxologist my tweezermans always come in handy for perfectly shaped brows, stray hairs and stubborn hairs who refuse to take to wax. Don't waste your money on cheapies or other brands. Plus I love my pink tweezers!
Samantha L.
Blaine, MN
I prefer the slant tweezers over anything else. These aren't super expensive and I use them just about everyday. They last and work extremely well and the paint doesn't chip! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for really good tweezers.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I find it easiest to tend to my own brows, especially with tweezers like these on my side! I purchased them from Ulta just over a year ago and they’ve proven essential. I would definitely recommend the splurge, as they’re well worth the price and are extremely durable!
Kayla T.
Danbury, CT
I bought these a few months ago and they've been amazing at getting out stubborn facial hairs. They're sharp, stylish and compact. I love my pink pair and I'll probably stick with this brand in the future. 👍🏼