BY TWEEZERMAN

A tweezer with an ultra sharp, tapered point in a hot pink shade. Revitalize your beauty routine with the most happy and brightly tinted tweezer now in young, fun, and flirty pink. Ultra sharp, finely tapered precision points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making this ideal for stubble, in-grown hairs, splinters, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. The perfectly calculated tension is durable and great for comfort and true accuracy, while the stainless steel tip makes cleaning super simple. Tweezerman’s Color Sensation Collection introduces an exciting new kaleidoscope of colors to beauty tool grooming, with a line that focuses on the ‘it’ color of the moment. Revitalize your beauty routine with brightly tinted precision tools, fun collectibles, and the power of color. see more...

• I have been looking for a great tweeter to get stubborn thick hai...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Desiree L.
These tweezers have lasted me several years and still remain sharp! I like the pointed tip for precision on removing individual brow hairs. I think tweezerman is the best brand of tweezers you can buy. Other brands don’t have as pointed of a tip and they don’t grab onto the hair as well as tweezerman tweezers.
Victoria Y.
new york
Absolutely amazing! Perfect for shaping your brows and gets little hairs that are left behind! Also love the colour because it makes it so easy to find in my makeup drawer. Had mine for about 6 months now and I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
These were my first pair of tweezers man tweezers no love them. The pointed end makes those hard to grab hairs easy to get. These are especially good for the super short hairs.
Rabon P.
These tweezers are so precise that they make any other standard tweezers feel dull and useless. Every time I lose my tweezermans, I go through a brow panic and splurge on a new set. They’re simply the best at getting even the most stubborn brow hairs!
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I️ go through so many pairs of tweezers just trying to keep everything in tip top shape! These ones are my absolute favorite, the tips are so sharp and pointed and they line up perfectly so you can pluck the smallest hairs.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I love these tweezers!! They are so easy to use and quickly grab hairs. They are good quality and not too expensive. I love the look and pretty pink color. I definitely trust this brand and would recommend this product. I purchased online at Kohl's.
Vanessa T.
I bought this in Sephora almost 2 years ago , and it is still perfect . Really good when I want to retouch my eyebrows. The best thing about the brand is that you know that you can trust the material , and will have a good product for a long time .
Taylor J.
North Liberty, IA
I am most likely using them wrong, but I find it difficult to grab hair with these tweezers. My eyebrows are fairly coarse, which led me to believe these wouldn't have an issue grabbing on to the smaller hairs for a closer tweeze.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
I have been using Tweezerman for years and years and I firmly believe there is no better brand out there for tweezers! It's extremely easy to get out the stubborn hairs that other tweezers can't seem to grip and I routinely buy this product as a stocking stuffer! Great product.
randi e.
I love everything from tweezerman! The products are always great! These tweezer will last a long time and are very durable. I do think they are a little over priced but it worth it if they last they way they have been for me
Alicia C.
Marysville , CA
I have been looking for a great tweeter to get stubborn thick hairs...is this one good for that?