Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #82 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julia L.
Multi-purpose, perfect for traveling, and perfect for getting those difficult hairs between your eyes.
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
Best tweezer out there! I won't buy other brand this is the only one that truly works with each hair!
Coral S.
Brooklyn, NY
So precise and perfect for any facial hair! Must have and affordable! Defiantly something to purchase
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH
Best tweezers ever. So precise and so much control. Best ones ever. Only tweezers i will ever use
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA
A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
Sara G.
Stuttgart
After seeing many times tweezerman products at Sephora I finally decided to purchase these pink mini tweezers, and asked myself why I didn´t buy them before! they are very easy to use and not so painful like many other brands, they caught all the undesired hair (even the smallest one) without leaving red spots. Wonderful
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Perfect to tweeze out all hair size. Makes tweezing easy breezy ! And the pink is so cute and girly, so many designs to choose from. Even my husband loves using it :)
Ashley K.
Toronto , Ontario
Heavy duty tweezer that gets the job done. My go to to cleaning up my brows. Easy to maneuver and get in there. It's easy to grab the hairs you want and leave the ones you don't.
Ashley W.
These are amazing! Before I got this, I hated plucking my eyebrows because it was so painful and I could never get any hairs out. Turns out the type of tweezer matters because this tweezer is SO easy to use. It doesn't take much pressure or even hurt much when tweezing. It's so easy to use. I got this in an eyebrow kit from Sephora. It came with a brow gel and highlighter from all from tweezer man for 25 dollars. Not bad!
Sophie W.
These tweezers are so convenient and easy to travel with due to their size. I have a very low pain tolerance, but I find these cause the least amount of pain in comparison to cheaper alternatives - which in my eyes justifies the high price point!