Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton

I love this for my eyebrows. Its pretty durable and sharp. It'd be nice if it were cheaper but it's pretty good quality
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

These are amazing! Before I got this, I hated plucking my eyebrows because it was so painful and I could never get any hairs out. Turns out the type of tweezer matters because this tweezer is SO easy to use. It doesn't take much pressure or even hurt much when tweezing. It's so easy to use. I got this in an eyebrow kit from Sephora. It came with a brow gel and highlighter from all from tweezer man for 25 dollars. Not bad!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Toronto

Heavy duty tweezer that gets the job done. My go to to cleaning up my brows. Easy to maneuver and get in there. It's easy to grab the hairs you want and leave the ones you don't.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Amazing! The size is perfect to get precision tweezing! I used to use the long one but I found it to be too big. I totally recommend this one, you'll love it!
Ellie C.
Ellie C.

Been buying these tweezers for 5 years and they never disappoint me or disappoint on a client
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Pincourt , Quebec

Perfect to tweeze out all hair size. Makes tweezing easy breezy ! And the pink is so cute and girly, so many designs to choose from. Even my husband loves using it :)
Dree V.
Dree V.

it doesnt slide like some cheaper brand do. I like it cause it pulls the hair painlessly and effortlessly. A must have.
Sophie W.
Sophie W.

These tweezers are so convenient and easy to travel with due to their size. I have a very low pain tolerance, but I find these cause the least amount of pain in comparison to cheaper alternatives - which in my eyes justifies the high price point!

Join Now