Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These are amazing! Before I got this, I hated plucking my eyebrows because it was so painful and I could never get any hairs out. Turns out the type of tweezer matters because this tweezer is SO easy to use. It doesn't take much pressure or even hurt much when tweezing. It's so easy to use. I got this in an eyebrow kit from Sephora. It came with a brow gel and highlighter from all from tweezer man for 25 dollars. Not bad!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Stuttgart
Feb. 15, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
After seeing many times tweezerman products at Sephora I finally decided to purchase these pink mini tweezers, and asked myself why I didn´t buy them before! they are very easy to use and not so painful like many other brands, they caught all the undesired hair (even the smallest one) without leaving red spots. Wonderful
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Feb. 14, 2017, 7:01 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Been buying these tweezers for 5 years and they never disappoint me or disappoint on a client
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Feb. 6, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Perfect to tweeze out all hair size. Makes tweezing easy breezy ! And the pink is so cute and girly, so many designs to choose from. Even my husband loves using it :)
Dree V.
Dree V.
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
it doesnt slide like some cheaper brand do. I like it cause it pulls the hair painlessly and effortlessly. A must have.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Toronto , Ontario
Feb. 5, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Heavy duty tweezer that gets the job done. My go to to cleaning up my brows. Easy to maneuver and get in there. It's easy to grab the hairs you want and leave the ones you don't.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Oct. 27, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Amazing! The size is perfect to get precision tweezing! I used to use the long one but I found it to be too big. I totally recommend this one, you'll love it!
Sophie W.
Sophie W.
Dec. 12, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
These tweezers are so convenient and easy to travel with due to their size. I have a very low pain tolerance, but I find these cause the least amount of pain in comparison to cheaper alternatives - which in my eyes justifies the high price point!