Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #88 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
My MVP product! These mini tweezers are perfect to keep in your bag on the go. There's always something I need them for--tweezing a stray hair, splinters, even tightening loose sunglasses! This is the best tool to have on you, a lifesaver indeed.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Mimi H.
Edmonton
I love this for my eyebrows. Its pretty durable and sharp. It'd be nice if it were cheaper but it's pretty good quality
Ashley W.
These are amazing! Before I got this, I hated plucking my eyebrows because it was so painful and I could never get any hairs out. Turns out the type of tweezer matters because this tweezer is SO easy to use. It doesn't take much pressure or even hurt much when tweezing. It's so easy to use. I got this in an eyebrow kit from Sephora. It came with a brow gel and highlighter from all from tweezer man for 25 dollars. Not bad!
Sara G.
Stuttgart
After seeing many times tweezerman products at Sephora I finally decided to purchase these pink mini tweezers, and asked myself why I didn´t buy them before! they are very easy to use and not so painful like many other brands, they caught all the undesired hair (even the smallest one) without leaving red spots. Wonderful
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Perfect to tweeze out all hair size. Makes tweezing easy breezy ! And the pink is so cute and girly, so many designs to choose from. Even my husband loves using it :)
Ashley K.
Toronto , Ontario
Heavy duty tweezer that gets the job done. My go to to cleaning up my brows. Easy to maneuver and get in there. It's easy to grab the hairs you want and leave the ones you don't.
Ellie C.
Been buying these tweezers for 5 years and they never disappoint me or disappoint on a client