Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Feb. 4, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I don't know how I lived before these. This is now the only brand of tweezers I will buy. I got these through birchbox and they are so easy to use compared to other tweezers that I have gotten in the past. I will continue to buy this brand over and over.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Tweezerman is my go to brand for tweezers! The variety of color options is a plus, but the quality is where it's at. Best tweezers I've ever used and a great price! Available in a variety of stores and I am very satisfied with this product.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Love these tweezers. They last forever! They are super easy to use and make they process a lot easier. I keep a pair of these everywhere
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Best tweezer out there! I won't buy other brand this is the only one that truly works with each hair!
Coral S.
Coral S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
So precise and perfect for any facial hair! Must have and affordable! Defiantly something to purchase
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Love these tweezers! They are great at getting every little hair that most other tweezers can't quite grab. They also last for a very long time
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Iowa City, IA
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Perfect tweezers to get those hard to reach hairs! Be careful with them because they are more for precision than using on full bushy eyebrows.
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
I love this for my eyebrows. Its pretty durable and sharp. It'd be nice if it were cheaper but it's pretty good quality