Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #82 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Love these tweezers. They last forever! They are super easy to use and make they process a lot easier. I keep a pair of these everywhere
Natalee G.
So great! I'm never using another pair of tweezers again. Added bonus! If they dull out you can send them back to be re-sharpened!
Kimberly S.
Redding
Best tweezers I’ve used in my entire life. My brows are very important to me to these are kinda essential in my daily life 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC
I have two of these and keep one at home and one in my purse. Gets any hair, even the most difficult! Love love love these!
heather s.
flint, mi
I love this product it works very well i am picky about tweezers and i love these! this is a must buy for a great price!
Rachel P.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are a staple in my makeup bag. I use these to touch up between waxes. The small size makes them very easy to use.
Morgan M.
Addison, TX
Great little tweezers! I originally purchased them to go in my purse and they quickly became my everyday tweezers!
Karla K.
Latham, NY
I use regular size and min Tweezerman products but I think the mini works better. Reasonable price for a good tool.
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
My favorite pair of tweezers. I've purchased these like 3 times. A bit pricey but to me there is no comparison.
Amara G.
Denver, CO
I will never use another brand of tweezers again. Tweezerman tweezers get the job done and they last FOREVER!