Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

Love these tweezers. They last forever! They are super easy to use and make they process a lot easier. I keep a pair of these everywhere
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA

Best tweezer out there! I won't buy other brand this is the only one that truly works with each hair!
Coral S.
Coral S.
Brooklyn, NY

So precise and perfect for any facial hair! Must have and affordable! Defiantly something to purchase
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY

I love Tweezerman best tweezers ever!! I have tried many others they will bend or doesn't grab anything. It's very affordable & lasts a long time.
This tweezer is the best I have ever used. The slant is perfect and the slanted ends close perfectly on the hair to be tweezed (evern after three years!) This tweezer is a keeper and is small enough to travel!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA

These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.
Lo P.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI

I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Elene A.
Elene A.
Dover, DE

very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA

These are my favorite tweezers. I bought them when I used to work at Sephora. They pick up every single brow hair even the short, stubborn ones.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Stuttgart

After seeing many times tweezerman products at Sephora I finally decided to purchase these pink mini tweezers, and asked myself why I didn´t buy them before! they are very easy to use and not so painful like many other brands, they caught all the undesired hair (even the smallest one) without leaving red spots. Wonderful

Join Now