Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #74 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I love Tweezerman best tweezers ever!! I have tried many others they will bend or doesn't grab anything. It's very affordable & lasts a long time.
This tweezer is the best I have ever used. The slant is perfect and the slanted ends close perfectly on the hair to be tweezed (evern after three years!) This tweezer is a keeper and is small enough to travel!
Coral S.
Brooklyn, NY
So precise and perfect for any facial hair! Must have and affordable! Defiantly something to purchase
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
Best tweezer out there! I won't buy other brand this is the only one that truly works with each hair!
Elene A.
Dover, DE
very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Holly J.
Omaha, NE
This tweezers are a little priceyer then other brands but it's definitely worth it! The tweezers are very precise for example when it comes to plucking eyebrow hairs i love them!
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Easily useable, bit expensive but a great pair of tweezers. Comes with a little tube to keep it in also to help make sure u do not chip the tips.
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH
Best tweezers ever. So precise and so much control. Best ones ever. Only tweezers i will ever use
Amara G.
Denver, CO
I will never use another brand of tweezers again. Tweezerman tweezers get the job done and they last FOREVER!
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful