Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #65 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Iowa City, IA
Perfect tweezers to get those hard to reach hairs! Be careful with them because they are more for precision than using on full bushy eyebrows.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA
A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love these tweezers! They are great at getting every little hair that most other tweezers can't quite grab. They also last for a very long time
Elene A.
Elene A.
Dover, DE
very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Love them. They are pricey but tweezers are something I'd rather spend the money on. Cheap ones never work. They get the whole follicle and your not left with bumps.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
My MVP product! These mini tweezers are perfect to keep in your bag on the go. There's always something I need them for--tweezing a stray hair, splinters, even tightening loose sunglasses! This is the best tool to have on you, a lifesaver indeed.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!