Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#38 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
Nov. 5, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Oct. 30, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
One of my favorite tweezers that I've ever used. Hands down the best brand of tweezers ever. And these are cute and tiny to throw in your bag
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
My MVP product! These mini tweezers are perfect to keep in your bag on the go. There's always something I need them for--tweezing a stray hair, splinters, even tightening loose sunglasses! This is the best tool to have on you, a lifesaver indeed.
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay , UT
Love them. They are pricey but tweezers are something I'd rather spend the money on. Cheap ones never work. They get the whole follicle and your not left with bumps.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
I love tweezerman tweezers! They are so easy to use and I never have an issue with them! They last forever also! Plus you can't beat the pretty pink colors.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Easily useable, bit expensive but a great pair of tweezers. Comes with a little tube to keep it in also to help make sure u do not chip the tips.
Dee O.
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Best tweezers ever. So precise and so much control. Best ones ever. Only tweezers i will ever use
Amara G.
Amara G.
Denver, CO
Jan. 10, 2017, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I will never use another brand of tweezers again. Tweezerman tweezers get the job done and they last FOREVER!