Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#59 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT

Love them. They are pricey but tweezers are something I'd rather spend the money on. Cheap ones never work. They get the whole follicle and your not left with bumps.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI

I love tweezerman tweezers! They are so easy to use and I never have an issue with them! They last forever also! Plus you can't beat the pretty pink colors.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA

My MVP product! These mini tweezers are perfect to keep in your bag on the go. There's always something I need them for--tweezing a stray hair, splinters, even tightening loose sunglasses! This is the best tool to have on you, a lifesaver indeed.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.

Been buying these tweezers for 5 years and they never disappoint me or disappoint on a client
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY

These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Mia L.
Mia L.

Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Marci H.
Marci H.

Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA

I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Iowa City, IA

Perfect tweezers to get those hard to reach hairs! Be careful with them because they are more for precision than using on full bushy eyebrows.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA

A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.

Join Now