Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#46 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA

I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Iowa City, IA

Perfect tweezers to get those hard to reach hairs! Be careful with them because they are more for precision than using on full bushy eyebrows.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA

A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Love these tweezers! They are great at getting every little hair that most other tweezers can't quite grab. They also last for a very long time
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I don't know how I lived before these. This is now the only brand of tweezers I will buy. I got these through birchbox and they are so easy to use compared to other tweezers that I have gotten in the past. I will continue to buy this brand over and over.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT

I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Amara G.
Amara G.
Denver, CO

I will never use another brand of tweezers again. Tweezerman tweezers get the job done and they last FOREVER!
Dee O.
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH

Best tweezers ever. So precise and so much control. Best ones ever. Only tweezers i will ever use
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH

Easily useable, bit expensive but a great pair of tweezers. Comes with a little tube to keep it in also to help make sure u do not chip the tips.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Omaha, NE

This tweezers are a little priceyer then other brands but it's definitely worth it! The tweezers are very precise for example when it comes to plucking eyebrow hairs i love them!