Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #88 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA
A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Love these tweezers. They last forever! They are super easy to use and make they process a lot easier. I keep a pair of these everywhere
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA
Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.
Sheri D.
The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.
Sharleen T.
One of my favorite tweezers that I've ever used. Hands down the best brand of tweezers ever. And these are cute and tiny to throw in your bag
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
The Mini is great for carrying around in your purse or for travel. However, the small size makes it harder to pinch/tweeze. You end up moving your hand further down towards the tips and if you have larger hands your fingers might partially obstruct your view of what you're trying to tweeze.

The tube the mini comes in is more stable at this size, don't crack or split as easily and the tops don't pop out like the regular-sized ones do. So your Mini will stay in its tube and not scratch up other items in your makeup bag.

Overall I prefer the Petite size ones (the size between the Regular and the Mini) which still handle as well as the regular-sized ones.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Morgan M.
Addison, TX
Great little tweezers! I originally purchased them to go in my purse and they quickly became my everyday tweezers!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
These are my favorite tweezers. I bought them when I used to work at Sephora. They pick up every single brow hair even the short, stubborn ones.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.