Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#59 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Dree V.
Dree V.

it doesnt slide like some cheaper brand do. I like it cause it pulls the hair painlessly and effortlessly. A must have.
Sheri D.
Sheri D.

The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH

This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Tweezerman is my go to brand for tweezers! The variety of color options is a plus, but the quality is where it's at. Best tweezers I've ever used and a great price! Available in a variety of stores and I am very satisfied with this product.
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN

These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL

I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX

These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Shar T.
Shar T.

One of my favorite tweezers that I've ever used. Hands down the best brand of tweezers ever. And these are cute and tiny to throw in your bag
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

Amazing! The size is perfect to get precision tweezing! I used to use the long one but I found it to be too big. I totally recommend this one, you'll love it!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA

Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.

Join Now