Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #69 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
These are my favorite tweezers. I bought them when I used to work at Sephora. They pick up every single brow hair even the short, stubborn ones.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA
Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I love Tweezerman best tweezers ever!! I have tried many others they will bend or doesn't grab anything. It's very affordable & lasts a long time.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I don't know how I lived before these. This is now the only brand of tweezers I will buy. I got these through birchbox and they are so easy to use compared to other tweezers that I have gotten in the past. I will continue to buy this brand over and over.
Dee O.
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH
Best tweezers ever. So precise and so much control. Best ones ever. Only tweezers i will ever use
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
One of my favorite tweezers that I've ever used. Hands down the best brand of tweezers ever. And these are cute and tiny to throw in your bag
Lo P.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.