Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #71 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands. " in 5 reviews
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.
Sheri D.
The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.
Elene A.
Dover, DE
very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Ali W.
These are a good size- small enough for travel or to keep in your purse if for some reason you need to have a pair of tweezers on you at all times. Normally I just stick to the regular size Tweezerman tweezers, which work equally as well for eyebrows.
Kristen T.
Tweezerman is my go to brand for tweezers! The variety of color options is a plus, but the quality is where it's at. Best tweezers I've ever used and a great price! Available in a variety of stores and I am very satisfied with this product.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY
These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Mia L.
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs