Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #81 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
I do get my eyebrows waxed (trust. There is no way I could maintain this mess in my own) but for in between upkeep these are the only tweezers that I will use, the only ones that I've found to be even worth purchasing! Worth the investment for sure!
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA
Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Joanna T.
Always the sharpest tool in the shed and very reliable! This mini one is good for the the go, just no planes because tubulance can equal a bald spot!
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL
Tweezerman for life user. I have tried less expensive brands, but tweezermans are so much better. They grip even the tiniest hairs and are made well.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I love Tweezerman best tweezers ever!! I have tried many others they will bend or doesn't grab anything. It's very affordable & lasts a long time.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily useable, bit expensive but a great pair of tweezers. Comes with a little tube to keep it in also to help make sure u do not chip the tips.