Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #84 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY
These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Mia L.
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
I do get my eyebrows waxed (trust. There is no way I could maintain this mess in my own) but for in between upkeep these are the only tweezers that I will use, the only ones that I've found to be even worth purchasing! Worth the investment for sure!
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
These are the best! I'm garbage with point tweezers, but these slant tweezers easily grab a stay hair, even those very close to the skin, and remove it without a problem. They're high quality so they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them!
Katherine R.
North Hollywood, CA
Although this product is small its efficient. It's perfect for on the go or to add to your travel stash. I carry this in my makeup bag and I like how it doesn't take up much space. It's easy to use and does the job.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Love them. They are pricey but tweezers are something I'd rather spend the money on. Cheap ones never work. They get the whole follicle and your not left with bumps.