Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#38 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Lo P.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Dec. 15, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Elene A.
Elene A.
Dover, DE
Dec. 10, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
Dec. 5, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
These are my favorite tweezers. I bought them when I used to work at Sephora. They pick up every single brow hair even the short, stubborn ones.
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Dec. 4, 2016, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Addison, TX
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Great little tweezers! I originally purchased them to go in my purse and they quickly became my everyday tweezers!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
Nov. 23, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
The Mini is great for carrying around in your purse or for travel. However, the small size makes it harder to pinch/tweeze. You end up moving your hand further down towards the tips and if you have larger hands your fingers might partially obstruct your view of what you're trying to tweeze.

The tube the mini comes in is more stable at this size, don't crack or split as easily and the tops don't pop out like the regular-sized ones do. So your Mini will stay in its tube and not scratch up other items in your makeup bag.

Overall I prefer the Petite size ones (the size between the Regular and the Mini) which still handle as well as the regular-sized ones.
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
Nov. 18, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!
Holly J.
Holly J.
Omaha, NE
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
This tweezers are a little priceyer then other brands but it's definitely worth it! The tweezers are very precise for example when it comes to plucking eyebrow hairs i love them!
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!