Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #88 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY
These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Mia L.
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Marci H.
Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
The best tweezers anywhere. I'm pretty particular about my eyebrows, I won't let anyone do them but myself. I've used many different brands of tweezers, but these are the best. You seriously can not go wrong with these!
Aubrey J.
I love tweezerman tweezers! I really love the slanted ones because it's easier for me to go to hairs i need to pluck from my brows, they have a good grip and are very precise! I would definitely buy again!!
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
I use tweezerman for long time to tweeze my eyebrow and I didn't see any changes on my tweezer. Still it works really well. it holds and remove every little piece of hair of my eyebrows.
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
I have used these for years even when I was a hairdresser 25 years ago. I have used them in many colors that give a sharp clean mine to the brow and they cling well to the hair.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands.