Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #71 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Amanda G.
I love this tweezer so much! I lost my regular sized tweezers and these were the only other ones I had and they ended up being the only tweezer I would need for almost a year until I finally had to get a bigger one because of hand cramps.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
The Mini is great for carrying around in your purse or for travel. However, the small size makes it harder to pinch/tweeze. You end up moving your hand further down towards the tips and if you have larger hands your fingers might partially obstruct your view of what you're trying to tweeze.

The tube the mini comes in is more stable at this size, don't crack or split as easily and the tops don't pop out like the regular-sized ones do. So your Mini will stay in its tube and not scratch up other items in your makeup bag.

Overall I prefer the Petite size ones (the size between the Regular and the Mini) which still handle as well as the regular-sized ones.
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.
M S.
Washington, DC
The lifetime guarantee on these guys is the main draw for me. They're not that expensive but it's clear that Tweezerman produces quality products. No shoddy company is going to offer to sharpen or replace a subpar product because in the long run it'll cost them money. I've been alternating between two Tweezerman tweezers for about 10 years and neither one is showing any signs of wear or tear. They're both excellent for eyebrown shaping, they have the strength of their original grip and they still have a pretty sharp edge. There aren't many great things you can say about a tweezer other than it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Best and only tweezer I use. This is the one tweezer that gets those stubborn baby hairs that other tweezers can't get. I use this as often as I need to and it never fails for me. It is pricier than other branded tweezers, but it is the only tweezer that will work! Highly highly recommend it.
Sophia Z.
Absolutely love all of tweezerman's products, and this is no exception. The tip is very precise and easy to use, the handle is nice and easy to hold when plucking my eyebrows. I love the mini ones not only because they're cheaper, but because theyre nice and tiny for travel and at home use.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.