Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #37 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Marci H.
Marci H.
Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY
These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
The best tweezers anywhere. I'm pretty particular about my eyebrows, I won't let anyone do them but myself. I've used many different brands of tweezers, but these are the best. You seriously can not go wrong with these!
Irena T.
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
I have used these for years even when I was a hairdresser 25 years ago. I have used them in many colors that give a sharp clean mine to the brow and they cling well to the hair.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are a staple in my makeup bag. I use these to touch up between waxes. The small size makes them very easy to use.
Natalee G.
Natalee G.
So great! I'm never using another pair of tweezers again. Added bonus! If they dull out you can send them back to be re-sharpened!
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Savannah, GA
A great pair of tweezers for your purse. I love the color too. Worth the money.
This tweezer is the best I have ever used. The slant is perfect and the slanted ends close perfectly on the hair to be tweezed (evern after three years!) This tweezer is a keeper and is small enough to travel!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
I love Tweezerman best tweezers ever!! I have tried many others they will bend or doesn't grab anything. It's very affordable & lasts a long time.