Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #70 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mia L.
Mia L.
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Marci H.
Marci H.
Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Buffalo, NY
These tweezers have lasted years for me. They don't stop gripping once you've had them for awhile. In fact, they seem tighter. These tweezers do a great job getting the hair and pulling it out of the follicle without leaving those little black dots of hair.
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
The best tweezers anywhere. I'm pretty particular about my eyebrows, I won't let anyone do them but myself. I've used many different brands of tweezers, but these are the best. You seriously can not go wrong with these!
Aubrey J.
Aubrey J.
I love tweezerman tweezers! I really love the slanted ones because it's easier for me to go to hairs i need to pluck from my brows, they have a good grip and are very precise! I would definitely buy again!!
Irena T.
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
I have used these for years even when I was a hairdresser 25 years ago. I have used them in many colors that give a sharp clean mine to the brow and they cling well to the hair.
Dallas A.
Dallas A.
Edmond, OK
Only buy tweezer man tweezers! I've had the same sets for years! Amazing grabbing power! Cute designs as well. Worth the small investment!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are a staple in my makeup bag. I use these to touch up between waxes. The small size makes them very easy to use.
Natalee G.
Natalee G.
So great! I'm never using another pair of tweezers again. Added bonus! If they dull out you can send them back to be re-sharpened!