Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA

My favorite pair of tweezers. I've purchased these like 3 times. A bit pricey but to me there is no comparison.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Multi-purpose, perfect for traveling, and perfect for getting those difficult hairs between your eyes.
Natalee G.
Natalee G.

So great! I'm never using another pair of tweezers again. Added bonus! If they dull out you can send them back to be re-sharpened!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I don't know how I lived before these. This is now the only brand of tweezers I will buy. I got these through birchbox and they are so easy to use compared to other tweezers that I have gotten in the past. I will continue to buy this brand over and over.
Mia L.
Mia L.

Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX

I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Addison, TX

Great little tweezers! I originally purchased them to go in my purse and they quickly became my everyday tweezers!
Elene A.
Elene A.
Dover, DE

very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Lo P.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI

I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA

These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.

Join Now