Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #82 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
I have used these for years even when I was a hairdresser 25 years ago. I have used them in many colors that give a sharp clean mine to the brow and they cling well to the hair.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
These tweezers are excellent at grabbing hairs on the first try. I've tried cheaper ones and am always frustrated at how ineffective they are. I went to Walgreens and got Tweezerman. My hair stylist actually recommended them and I see why. I not long get waxed, I quickly and easily tweeze every couple of days to maintain a clean, professional look. I never knew that tweezing could be so frustration free, but now that I do I'm not giving up my Tweezerman!!
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands.
Sophia Z.
Absolutely love all of tweezerman's products, and this is no exception. The tip is very precise and easy to use, the handle is nice and easy to hold when plucking my eyebrows. I love the mini ones not only because they're cheaper, but because theyre nice and tiny for travel and at home use.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
These tweezers are the best for their price. Usually tweezers will get lopsided and not pull anything out but these seem to maintain their shape for a long time.
Elene A.
Dover, DE
very nice product, looks cute and performs amazing! my preference is for everything on my vanity be pink so this is a definite plus! also the edges dont get dull after extended use and perform good throughout a long period of time! the product justifies the price!
Sheri D.
The perfect tweezers, they are perfection...You can use them for a stray hair or your entire eyebrows, they work perfect for both. I received my first pair in a subscription box and have been hooked ever since. Now my girlfriends are using them and loving them.
Ali W.
These are a good size- small enough for travel or to keep in your purse if for some reason you need to have a pair of tweezers on you at all times. Normally I just stick to the regular size Tweezerman tweezers, which work equally as well for eyebrows.
Kristen T.
Tweezerman is my go to brand for tweezers! The variety of color options is a plus, but the quality is where it's at. Best tweezers I've ever used and a great price! Available in a variety of stores and I am very satisfied with this product.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
This particular tweezer gets just about every hair out but it will miss a few from time to time and isn't always the most gentle at getting hairs out. But it last a long time without getting dull. I've had mine for about 3 years and it still works but i'm probably due for a new one. I would defiantly buy this again though!