Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#59 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Spokane, WA

These are a staple in my makeup bag. I use these to touch up between waxes. The small size makes them very easy to use.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Latham, NY

I use regular size and min Tweezerman products but I think the mini works better. Reasonable price for a good tool.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA

My favorite pair of tweezers. I've purchased these like 3 times. A bit pricey but to me there is no comparison.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Multi-purpose, perfect for traveling, and perfect for getting those difficult hairs between your eyes.
Natalee G.
Natalee G.

So great! I'm never using another pair of tweezers again. Added bonus! If they dull out you can send them back to be re-sharpened!
Amara G.
Amara G.
Denver, CO

I will never use another brand of tweezers again. Tweezerman tweezers get the job done and they last FOREVER!
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX

I'm giving this 3 stars because sometimes it doesn't pluck the hair, it's simply cuts it off. That's a turn off for me with tweezers. I bought mine at Walmart where I usually buy all small beauty items such as this.
Demi C.
Demi C.
Whittier, CA

These are my favorite tweezers. I bought them when I used to work at Sephora. They pick up every single brow hair even the short, stubborn ones.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT

I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA

I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.

Join Now