Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#41 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Tweezerman for life user. I have tried less expensive brands, but tweezermans are so much better. They grip even the tiniest hairs and are made well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Powell, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
The design of the tweezers is perfect for me to achieve the eyebrow shape I want. Fits perfect in my hand and is easy to use without struggle.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I have two of these and keep one at home and one in my purse. Gets any hair, even the most difficult! Love love love these!
heather s.
heather s.
flint, mi
I love this product it works very well i am picky about tweezers and i love these! this is a must buy for a great price!
Karla K.
Karla K.
Latham, NY
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I use regular size and min Tweezerman products but I think the mini works better. Reasonable price for a good tool.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Ontario, CA
My favorite pair of tweezers. I've purchased these like 3 times. A bit pricey but to me there is no comparison.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Multi-purpose, perfect for traveling, and perfect for getting those difficult hairs between your eyes.
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Bryan, TX
Feb. 13, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I love these tweezers soo much. They really grip the hair and pull it out easily. There is little tugging at your eyebrows (or anywhere you want to use these) I think these are worth the money because of how small the tip is, so it really allows you to get into any tiny area.
Kerry P.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
I won't buy any other brand of tweezers! These are perfect to get a hold of even this tiny little fine hairs that can be hard to remove with cheap tweezers. I also love the color, it makes them super easy to find in my makeup bag.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Feb. 10, 2017, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs