Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #55 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands. " in 5 reviews
Rocio H.
Raleigh
You can’t go wrong with a tweezerman tweezer! I love this tweezer it’s easy to handle fits right in your hand and perfect for travel as well. I also got it for a great price of $7.99 at Marshall’s!
bri💎 d.
Best pair of tweezers I’ve owned. I bought them at Marshall’s about 6 years ago and they were still going strong until someone stole them. 10/10, would recommend.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
these babies are the best out there, I have been guilty of buying cheap tweezers from the drugstore that don't last too long because I easily loose them or they get dull on the edge and then when you need to use it it hurts but tweesermans are definitely worth the investment I love them so much I have a bunch I keep one in my nightstand, another in my bathroom cabinet and a mini in my purse for on the go plucking, they stay sharp and  serve their purpose with little to no pain. I'm never going back!!! completely recommend to anyone wondering if they should spend the money on them!
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
The last tweezers that you will ever. I bought them because I was astonished at the price and that this product actually sells. Well they have proven to be the greatest investment. They are more precise than any other pair I have owned and comfortable as well. My bathroom has an unfortunate sink that gets the counter wet every time it's turned on and these have proven that they do not rest at all.
Nicole M.
I don't know how I lived before these. This is now the only brand of tweezers I will buy. I got these through birchbox and they are so easy to use compared to other tweezers that I have gotten in the past. I will continue to buy this brand over and over.
Megan D.
I got these tweezers in an Ipsy bag, and love them. They can grab anything - I use them all the time! I am not a fan of anything pink but get over it for the great utility of them. I plan on buying these again eventually and definitely recommend them.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love these. The size is perfect, and it works so well. I got these at Sephora and I believe I chose these because they were the cheapest and I liked the shape and I'm so happy with my purchase. I probably use this every day or every other day, just for stray eyebrow hairs - I feel like because it's so efficient/effective, it's less painful
Sonja W.
Bryan, TX
I love these tweezers soo much. They really grip the hair and pull it out easily. There is little tugging at your eyebrows (or anywhere you want to use these) I think these are worth the money because of how small the tip is, so it really allows you to get into any tiny area.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this tweezer. I have had the same one for over a year now after getting it at Wallgreens and it's still sharp enough for me to fix up my eye brows from time to time. I do find that the slant makes it tough to grab on to some of the hair, so I wonder if there is a different design that would do it better
Marci H.
Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.