Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #81 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Mia L.
Great tool. Really feels as if it will last forever, I love the pink and great that tweezers man provides different products . Little pricey but because it's a name brand , I use it every single time I find stray eyebrow hairs
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this tweezer. I have had the same one for over a year now after getting it at Wallgreens and it's still sharp enough for me to fix up my eye brows from time to time. I do find that the slant makes it tough to grab on to some of the hair, so I wonder if there is a different design that would do it better
Marci H.
Tweezers man makes excellent products. Have tried multiple different kinds. This product was great for on the run. Small enough to go in purse and went everywhere with me. Would highly recommend their products.
Frencesca G.
Syracuse, NY
Not much to say besides that these are the best tweezers a person could purchase. If you know how to pluck then you can easily get the job done with no pain, I mean besides the under brow, that stuff can hurt! I don't even bother trying other tweezers brands, this can't be topped.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
The best tweezers anywhere. I'm pretty particular about my eyebrows, I won't let anyone do them but myself. I've used many different brands of tweezers, but these are the best. You seriously can not go wrong with these!
Aubrey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tweezerman tweezers! I really love the slanted ones because it's easier for me to go to hairs i need to pluck from my brows, they have a good grip and are very precise! I would definitely buy again!!
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I love these tweezers! They are sturdy and the angel of the tweezer makes it possible to get those tiny little hairs or pesky little slivers out! They are my go to tweezer!
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH
The Mini is great for carrying around in your purse or for travel. However, the small size makes it harder to pinch/tweeze. You end up moving your hand further down towards the tips and if you have larger hands your fingers might partially obstruct your view of what you're trying to tweeze.

The tube the mini comes in is more stable at this size, don't crack or split as easily and the tops don't pop out like the regular-sized ones do. So your Mini will stay in its tube and not scratch up other items in your makeup bag.

Overall I prefer the Petite size ones (the size between the Regular and the Mini) which still handle as well as the regular-sized ones.
This tweezer is the best I have ever used. The slant is perfect and the slanted ends close perfectly on the hair to be tweezed (evern after three years!) This tweezer is a keeper and is small enough to travel!
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA
Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.