Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#59 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
Megan D.
Megan D.

I got these tweezers in an Ipsy bag, and love them. They can grab anything - I use them all the time! I am not a fan of anything pink but get over it for the great utility of them. I plan on buying these again eventually and definitely recommend them.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD

I do get my eyebrows waxed (trust. There is no way I could maintain this mess in my own) but for in between upkeep these are the only tweezers that I will use, the only ones that I've found to be even worth purchasing! Worth the investment for sure!
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA

I have used these for years even when I was a hairdresser 25 years ago. I have used them in many colors that give a sharp clean mine to the brow and they cling well to the hair.
Irena T.
Irena T.
Anaheim, CA

Love that it's in pink. The best tweeze one can have, and it lasts a lifetime, and still sharp. Get the jb done every time. You can always get retailer coupon for this.
Joanna T.
Joanna T.

Always the sharpest tool in the shed and very reliable! This mini one is good for the the go, just no planes because tubulance can equal a bald spot!
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL

Tweezerman for life user. I have tried less expensive brands, but tweezermans are so much better. They grip even the tiniest hairs and are made well.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Powell, OH

The design of the tweezers is perfect for me to achieve the eyebrow shape I want. Fits perfect in my hand and is easy to use without struggle.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Columbia, SC

I have two of these and keep one at home and one in my purse. Gets any hair, even the most difficult! Love love love these!
heather s.
heather s.
flint, mi

I love this product it works very well i am picky about tweezers and i love these! this is a must buy for a great price!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Spokane, WA

These are a staple in my makeup bag. I use these to touch up between waxes. The small size makes them very easy to use.

Join Now