Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#59 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag.
Photo (1)
M S.
M S.
Washington, DC

The lifetime guarantee on these guys is the main draw for me. They're not that expensive but it's clear that Tweezerman produces quality products. No shoddy company is going to offer to sharpen or replace a subpar product because in the long run it'll cost them money. I've been alternating between two Tweezerman tweezers for about 10 years and neither one is showing any signs of wear or tear. They're both excellent for eyebrown shaping, they have the strength of their original grip and they still have a pretty sharp edge. There aren't many great things you can say about a tweezer other than it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

These are amazing! Before I got this, I hated plucking my eyebrows because it was so painful and I could never get any hairs out. Turns out the type of tweezer matters because this tweezer is SO easy to use. It doesn't take much pressure or even hurt much when tweezing. It's so easy to use. I got this in an eyebrow kit from Sephora. It came with a brow gel and highlighter from all from tweezer man for 25 dollars. Not bad!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Stuttgart

After seeing many times tweezerman products at Sephora I finally decided to purchase these pink mini tweezers, and asked myself why I didn´t buy them before! they are very easy to use and not so painful like many other brands, they caught all the undesired hair (even the smallest one) without leaving red spots. Wonderful
Alina B.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY

I like this tweezer. I have had the same one for over a year now after getting it at Wallgreens and it's still sharp enough for me to fix up my eye brows from time to time. I do find that the slant makes it tough to grab on to some of the hair, so I wonder if there is a different design that would do it better
Shaunee F.
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX

Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond

Best and only tweezer I use. This is the one tweezer that gets those stubborn baby hairs that other tweezers can't get. I use this as often as I need to and it never fails for me. It is pricier than other branded tweezers, but it is the only tweezer that will work! Highly highly recommend it.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

Absolutely love all of tweezerman's products, and this is no exception. The tip is very precise and easy to use, the handle is nice and easy to hold when plucking my eyebrows. I love the mini ones not only because they're cheaper, but because theyre nice and tiny for travel and at home use.
Frencesca G.
Frencesca G.
Syracuse, NY

Not much to say besides that these are the best tweezers a person could purchase. If you know how to pluck then you can easily get the job done with no pain, I mean besides the under brow, that stuff can hurt! I don't even bother trying other tweezers brands, this can't be topped.
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Bryan, TX

I love these tweezers soo much. They really grip the hair and pull it out easily. There is little tugging at your eyebrows (or anywhere you want to use these) I think these are worth the money because of how small the tip is, so it really allows you to get into any tiny area.
Megan D.
Megan D.

I got these tweezers in an Ipsy bag, and love them. They can grab anything - I use them all the time! I am not a fan of anything pink but get over it for the great utility of them. I plan on buying these again eventually and definitely recommend them.

Join Now