Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #55 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands. " in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Why why WHY would you ever pay nearly twice as much money for the same pair of Tweezerman tweezers between the mini and the regular sized?! Honestly, I only think people with giant hands can’t enjoy the mini set. They’re all the quality you’d expect from Tweezerman for only a portion of the price!
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
My eyebrows have never looked so good! These are my holy grail tweezers. I love how easy they are to use and they really grab down to the root. They don’t hurt as bad as others either which is always a plus and don’t make me swell up. Loveeee these!!
Ashley A.
Best tweezers I’ve ever used! Most of mine seem to lose their effectiveness or won’t grab hairs very well, and I just end up frustrated! These work so well, the only brand I will buy from now on!
Ali L.
Hartselle, AL
Sadly you loose the awesomeness of what usually is given by the infamous brand. I have dry sensitive skin and tend to need a slat style end on any tweezer tools. This one was just too small for me to be able to grab the fine hairs I have. May work better for a coarse type hair.
Myria R.
Was hesitant because of the price at ulta, but I caved in. And boy am I glad I did!! They feel reliable and that they won't bend easily if my husband gets ahold of them! Haha
Violet B.
Eugene
I love these! They’re sharp and able to get hairs very precisely. The size of them is very nice and compact which makes them very easy to use! I will definitely continue to buy these tweezers when I need new ones!
Brenna W.
sandusky
Love! Got in a duo kit with a pointed tweezer as well. With good sterilization these will last several years and are well worth the money invested! You definitely can’t beat the lifetime warranty and free sharpening.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
These work perfect for me, I don’t see the need to buy the bigger size. These are sharp and precise, I’ve had them for over a year and they still look and feel like new. Great value.
Rocio H.
Raleigh
You can’t go wrong with a tweezerman tweezer! I love this tweezer it’s easy to handle fits right in your hand and perfect for travel as well. I also got it for a great price of $7.99 at Marshall’s!