Tweezerman Pink Perfection Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Allison P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #70 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A mini version of the award-winning Tweezerman tool in stylish shocking pink. Tweeze in a breeze with this stylish, extra-portable version of Tweezerman's smart tool, adorned in eye-catching hot pink. The angled tip rests comfortably against your skin for easy, painless plucking and the carefully calculated tension ensures ultimate precision. The stainless steel is durable and easy to clean and the small size makes it an ideal addition to your makeup or travel bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
M S.
M S.
Washington, DC
The lifetime guarantee on these guys is the main draw for me. They're not that expensive but it's clear that Tweezerman produces quality products. No shoddy company is going to offer to sharpen or replace a subpar product because in the long run it'll cost them money. I've been alternating between two Tweezerman tweezers for about 10 years and neither one is showing any signs of wear or tear. They're both excellent for eyebrown shaping, they have the strength of their original grip and they still have a pretty sharp edge. There aren't many great things you can say about a tweezer other than it does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this tweezer. I have had the same one for over a year now after getting it at Wallgreens and it's still sharp enough for me to fix up my eye brows from time to time. I do find that the slant makes it tough to grab on to some of the hair, so I wonder if there is a different design that would do it better
Shaunee F.
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Eyebrows are serious business and you can't just use any old tweezer. Tweezerman tweezers might cost a few bucks more at the drugstore but they are worth every single one. The tip is slanted just right and just thin enough that you can pluck any hair without a fight. I don't even bother with other brands.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Best and only tweezer I use. This is the one tweezer that gets those stubborn baby hairs that other tweezers can't get. I use this as often as I need to and it never fails for me. It is pricier than other branded tweezers, but it is the only tweezer that will work! Highly highly recommend it.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Absolutely love all of tweezerman's products, and this is no exception. The tip is very precise and easy to use, the handle is nice and easy to hold when plucking my eyebrows. I love the mini ones not only because they're cheaper, but because theyre nice and tiny for travel and at home use.
Frencesca G.
Frencesca G.
Syracuse, NY
Not much to say besides that these are the best tweezers a person could purchase. If you know how to pluck then you can easily get the job done with no pain, I mean besides the under brow, that stuff can hurt! I don't even bother trying other tweezers brands, this can't be topped.
Ali W.
Ali W.
These are a good size- small enough for travel or to keep in your purse if for some reason you need to have a pair of tweezers on you at all times. Normally I just stick to the regular size Tweezerman tweezers, which work equally as well for eyebrows.
Megan D.
Megan D.
I got these tweezers in an Ipsy bag, and love them. They can grab anything - I use them all the time! I am not a fan of anything pink but get over it for the great utility of them. I plan on buying these again eventually and definitely recommend them.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Baltimore, MD
I do get my eyebrows waxed (trust. There is no way I could maintain this mess in my own) but for in between upkeep these are the only tweezers that I will use, the only ones that I've found to be even worth purchasing! Worth the investment for sure!
Sooz D.
Sooz D.
Downers Grove, IL
Tweezerman for life user. I have tried less expensive brands, but tweezermans are so much better. They grip even the tiniest hairs and are made well.