BY TWEEZERMAN

Features the Slant and Point tweezers in a smaller size, matched with a leather case. Perfect for purse and travel. Available in 3 leather case colors. Petite Tweeze Set With Black Leather Case, Black. see more...

• Does these work good? I'm trying to find a really good pair of tw...7 Answers
  • Are these dull or are they pretty good at plucking?1 Answers
  • Are these really good tweezers? I have never heard of them. Wher...3 Answers
Natalie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tweezers on the market. Lifetime warranty to ReSharpen your tweezers for life. So tjis makes your purchase worth it's weight on gold. Only tweezers I'll buy. Losing a pair is devastating. Lol.
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
Tweezerman is a wonderful brand and I HIGHLY recommend looking at the brand. The tweezers are really nice if you love to pluck your eyebrows. Everything by tweezerman is easy to work with I bought it from the website online because I was really having trouble finding nice tweezers and when I ordered these I had to order more.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
My sister told me Tweezerman was the must have tweezer. She was right! I thought it was crazy to spend this much on a pair of tweezers but it's so worth it. I like the edges tweezer because I'm more comfortable with it but I'm learning the petite one and it works great!
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great set for plucking hairs such as eyebrows mustache is etc. also great for applying lashes strips and individuals. Love the case it comes in have many sets of this so I never go without.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweetermen tweezers are the best brand that I have used. They stay sharp for a long time and are easy to grip and use. They come in fun colors too! I like that the blade is slanted with a sharp, pointy, smaller side for plucking hard to reach hairs.
Kelly L.
Manalapan, NJ
Very much worth the money. Stays sharp for years and always helps to get rid of unwanted hairs!
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have a few sets of these all around my house, car and office. Love tweezerman products
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
These tweezers work really well and grab every hair and don't miss any they work so much better than all other tweezers I have had and they are a great addition to any makeup collection would recommend
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! i cant even count how many different brands of tweezers ive tried after consistently losing them, but these i refuse to misplace. the edge of the tweezer allows you to easily grab the fine hairs and can also can remove a few at a time instead of having to spend hours on your eyebrows. well worth the money!
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
I have had these for years, and I love them. They're perfect. I've tried other brands and other styles and none make me quite as happy. The slanted tips taper off just enough to grab fine hairs and the pointed tips (which looked scary at first!) are super pointed, they help me grab just that ONE HAIR. Since it's Tweezerman, it's available pretty widely at drug stores, not as hard to find or expensive as other high end brands.
Heather L.
Does these work good? I'm trying to find a really good pair of tweezers.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Are these really good tweezers? I have never heard of them. Where do you get them?
Kay M.
I have very dark coarse eyebrow hair, do these work? Are they worth the hype?
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these and what is the rice range
Paige E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these dull or are they pretty good at plucking?