Tweezerman Petite Tweeze Set Lavender Leather Case uploaded by Christy M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Features the Slant and Point tweezers in a smaller size, matched with a leather case. Perfect for purse and travel. Available in 3 leather case colors. Petite Tweeze Set Lavender Leather Case, Lavender. see more...

• How do these compare to other brands?4 Answers
  • How much are these and are they worth all the rave about them.2 Answers
  • Are these tweezers really all that & a bag of chips? I need s...2 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...
Christy M.
South Bend, IN
As a woman, we all know how important it is to find a good pair of tweezers. I can't count how many tweezers I have tried over the past years. I have a drawer full of tweezers that don't work or have gone dull on me after 3 months of using them. When I purchased Tweezerman Tweezers I can honestly tell you my expectations weren't that high, because of what I have gone through in the past. I have had my Tweezerman tweezers for over 6 months now and I have not had to sharpen them one time. They are perfect getting every crazy hair and thin small hairs out. The price for such an AMAZING pair tweezers is very affordable especially when you add up how many tweezers you had to buy in the past to do the exact same thing that Tweezerman tweezers do. The leather case they come in make it very easy and convenient to store and protect them. They fit perfectly in my purse to make it easy for when I need to do those quick touch-ups. If you do not have Tweezerman tweezers you NEED TO GET THEM NOW!
andrea c.
Tracy, CA
Best tweezers! They are so amazing they literally pull out every hair you reach for! Of course after a while they harden and they get harder to tweeze out but that's when yo ugly yourself some fresh ones and bam yo I have awesome tweezers!
Mckenzie M.
Brush prairie , Wa
Bets tweezers out there. These are for those hard to get eyebrow hairs, splinters or just anything little that you can't hold with regular tweezers. I keep like 3 around my house, just because they're so useful and work like a charm!
Cierra M.
Great they work great for ingrown hair eyelashes even for splinters I love how thin but very sturdy easy for on the go use so compact the can fit in your purse wallet even a to go make up bag love them very affordable
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
These tweesers are not only hight quality, being made well. But they were made with their use in mind. Great for the finest of hairs or splinters. Easy to use. Convinient. Gotta say it's a product I appreciate.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I love these tweezers! I love how it comes with two different ones. They both work great on ingrown hairs. Since I've started using these, I don't have to regularly go to the wax center to get my eyebrows waxed.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
You can never go wrong with Tweezerman. Some of their products are a little too pricey, but they keep their sharpness for such a long time that you'll definitely get your use out of them before you need to buy a new one.
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
These tweezers can be handy when your going to a trip. This helps me a lot cause it very pointy do you can get the hairs you want. Not like other ones you have trouble getting them. I love the pointy tweezers. I like how it comes with a pouch.
Brianny G.
Cathedral City, CA
These works so well for me and I really enjoy plucky my eyebrows with them because they don't poke me they are honestly better than my other tweezers that cost $15 !!!!!!!and these are much more affordable
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Such a great tweezer set! Love the case it comes in and the two pairs of tweezers. They grip the hair great and can even get the tiniest of hairs out. I would highly recommend purchasing this set of tweezers.
Victoria P P.
Orlando, FL
Are those good ??
Larissa A.
Viana, ES
Are these good?
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Where can I find? Is it really good?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Are these good?
Alicia H.
Are these good tweezers ?