Tweezerman Petite Tweeze uploaded by Elizabeth L.Tweezerman Petite Tweeze uploaded by Danielle O.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Petite Tweeze, 13 1 Each see more...

• why is this in "Body Scrub" lol5 Answers
  • where can i get these?? i always have trouble getting tin...14 Answers
  • Will these work with getting fine little hairs that are u...15 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie M.
I have never had to use the ultra pointy ones, but I carry them everywhere.  I was devastated when I lost my first set of Tweezermans a few years ago - they were so amazing.  But the others I have purchased are just as great!  I keep them handy but use them most in my car (when stopped, of course) because that rear view mirror is so unflattering that it’s easy to find stray hairs!
Karlie M.
The case that these come in are perfect for storing and for travel. I like having the straight edge and the pointed tweezers around. Tweezeeman tweezers are just the best.
Andrea H.
This set is great, not only because it comes with a carrying pouch, but also because it has to types of tweezers included; your typical flat pair, and a needlepoint which allows me to pluck the smallest of brow.
Alisa H.
So I love these for a couple reasons. I'm really cheap so I always bought $1 tweezers and was fine, but I started having issues with them not grabbing the hair so I tried these. A few dollars more,yes, but worth every cent. I definitely see the difference in how strong these are compared to the other ones that were flimsy and not grabbing. So if you want the killer brows then buy these!
Stephanie O.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this set! They are super sharp which helps get even those little hairs. The size makes them perfect for on the go without being too small to actually use. You never realize how thankful you are to have a set like this with you when you need it.
Olivia L.
Love these. They are super easy to use and easy to clean. I've tried other brands and find that after a few uses they don't work as well but these have been amazing since the beginning. I would recommend these to anyone who uses tweezers.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Let me start by saying these are the best tweezers in the industry! I use them as needed either 2 weeks after my eyebrows are done or so. They get the smallest and toughest hairs out of my brows that get in the way. Would totally recommend it !
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I LOVE tweezerman. Especially both sets, depending on what your using them for it is always nice to have them around the house, or in your purse on the go! Very worth the cost, I can't seem to like any other brand since I got these!
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are amazing! It doesn't get any better than the classic tweezerman brand. These stay sharp for 5x longer than any of the drugstore cheapies. I can't live without mine. It's always worth the few extra bucks to get something that makes your beauty routine easier!
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These tweezers are great for refreshing your eyebrows and I also use them to apply my eyelashes. The Tweezerman brand is tried and true so you know you are getting your monies worth! I liked that they can in a bundled pack.
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
Are the good ?
Amanda L.
I'm not gonna lie. In really just here for the badge. But I do like these. Where can I find them at?!
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Will these work with getting fine little hairs that are usually hard to grab
Cassie D.
where can i get these?? i always have trouble getting tiny little hairs!
Diana B.
Corona, CA
Where can you buy these?