Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set

A portable trio of mini nail care essentials. The Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set includes three tools for complete nail care. The revolutionary trimmer handles like a tweezer, for perfect control while in use. The cuticle pusher is combined with a nail cleaner, and the file smoothes and shapes nails. The set includes a miniature Nail File, a miniature Cuticle and Hangnail Trimmer, and a miniature Pushy and Nail Cleaner in a handy plastic carrying case.Size: 3.5 x 1.5"

So I'm looking for a great manicure set and this one seems to have high ratings, but can anyone tell me how much it costs? And where can I find it?! I am so tired of this cheap ones from the dollar store that don't do the job and rip my cuticles!
Start your review of Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie  R.
Glen Cove, NY
Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set uploaded by Stephanie  R.
I love this little manicure kit! It is a lifesaver. It is very easy to use. It is small enough to keep in your purse or in a drawer. I really don't have any complaints. It has lasted a long time, so it did exceed my expectations. Definitely would buy again!
Jessica P.
Folsom
Great as a go along manicure set for your purse or handbag. Best brand in mani and pedi products by far!!!
Vika S.
Bothell, WA
Take this miniature set with you wherever you go. All the appliances in this set are quite sharp and convenient to use #voxbox
Rena T.
Gaithersburg , MD
Handy little travel kit to keep in your purse for any nail emergencies , never hurts to be prepared 😄
Catherine W.
Union City
Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set uploaded by Catherine W.
This kit comes in handy when you are the go and suddenly get a hang nail. I mainly use the cuticle trimmer to trim off the skin around my nails. I find the other two tools useless at these for me. Price is decent.
Naya L.
NYC
I take this everywhere with me. I really hate the feeling when my nail sometimes snags on my clothes and I can’t go all day with my nail doing that so I always carry a little manicure set with me and tend to my nails. This one is so compact and cute and works so well!
Emma B.
Belchertown, MA
i love this little nail set! it’s perfect for throwing in your bag because it’s so compact and tiny. it comes with a metal file, a cuticle trimmer, and a cuticle pusher. this was such a good buy i always keep it in my purse , it’s great for traveling.
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,011 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Roselyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the cuticle clippers and the tool to help clean up the nails. Tweezerman has good quality products
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
I love this little kit! It has everything that you need to do your nails but it is compact! I like to use it to travel, but obviously haven’t been doing much of that. Would buy again!