BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Nail Tools

A portable trio of mini nail care essentials. The Tweezerman Petite Manicure Set includes three tools for complete nail care. The revolutionary trimmer handles like a tweezer, for perfect control while in use. The cuticle pusher is combined with a nail cleaner, and the file smoothes and shapes nails. The set includes a miniature Nail File, a miniature Cuticle and Hangnail Trimmer, and a miniature Pushy and Nail Cleaner in a handy plastic carrying case.Size: 3.5 x 1.5" see more...

• So I'm looking for a great manicure set and this one seem...1 Answers
alyssa b.
california
I bought this set at Ulta and I'm not disappointed. The set includes cuticle nippers, a metal cuticle pusher, and a file. The nippers are easy to use and great for removing hang nails. They are a little sharp, so you would need to be careful while removing the dead skin around the cuticle. I love that it's tiny; you can just throw it in your bag for on the go and in case of an emergency.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a lifesaver product! Its small enough to fit in any makeup bag, yet each of the scaled down products are just as powerful as their full sized counterparts. My mom has arthritis and after using my kit, she ordered her own. She loved that they are easy to use and are smaller .
Lou L.
Los Angeles , CA
I've purchased this a few times over the past years. The cuticle nippers are great. Better than the regular sized ones. The small size of the file is handy but it could be a bit grittier. At $20 this is a great little set. I keep one in my handbag and one at home!
Nikkie P.
Clark
I have bought on of these sets for each handbag I own. It is perfect. I adore the cuticle clipper. I with it came with a mini glass file rather than the metal - for the price. But regardless it's the best on the go mani set I've ever bought!
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this kit! It's all the tools you need to do your own manicures. The cuticle clipper has saved me a few times from having worse hang nails. I also love that's it's so small that I can take it in my purse if I need to.
Kathryn C.
Bloomington, IL
I really bought this set for the cuticle clipper. It functions more like Twizzers because it doesn't have a spring. I'm given more control this way and have never cut myself while trimming my cuticles! Definitely a great product for the starter or veteran!!
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
Great size to have in your purse for those "out the door" kind of days, worth the buy! Would recommend for anyone! Great tweezers not the flimsy kind which is aweesoooommmeee ☺ so convenient!!
Kristine V.
Goleta, CA
Tweezerman are the best tweezers I've used so far, sometimes it gets a little too sharp and doesn't get the hairs at the roots, so that gets frustrating. But other than that its great!
Sonya W.
Orlando, FL
This is a great tool to have at home to maintain my manicure and pedicure. This prevents me from having to go back to the salon every two weeks. I can last even a month or more with this product it is so great.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
This is the best travel kit for my purse! Hangnails are the absolute worst to get stuck with since people end up tearing their skin in pain. Instead you can cleanly clip them off.
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
So I'm looking for a great manicure set and this one seems to have high ratings, but can anyone tell me how much it costs? And where can I find it?! I am so tired of this cheap ones from the dollar store that don't do the job and rip my cuticles!