BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Callus Removers

Fits palm perfectly for silky-smooth feet Expertly crafted in genuine German-made ceramic to smooth calluses and gently exfoliate dry skin.  Based on our best selling Pedro® Callus Stone, this new ergonomic shape fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for exceptional comfort and maximum control.  Built-in colorful storage unit with ventilated cover is pack-able and convenient. The Best Implements.  The Best Guarantee.  See inside for details. ; see more...

• How well does this work. I've been thinking about getting...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with their feet damp? Like fresh out...2 Answers
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
not amazing. My feet are pretty awful and this was gifted to me to no avail. Guess my feet are just too bad but this did nothing for me. Not a recommendation for really serious callous issues, perfect for very minor issues or maybe just light exfoliation regularly.
Lauren H.
Tempe
This worked really well on slightly damp skin. I also used when dry andstill worked great. However my stone broke and I never looked into the company replacing it. Was worth the money had it not broke. Would buy again since it was so inexpensive.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Leaves feet feeling soft and gets off the dry skin. The shape of the product is easy to hold and use. I sometimes use it after I get out of the shower when my skin is softer, and it usually works better on the tougher spots!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
This product is a must have! It left my feet feeling super soft and it has to be the easiest stone for your calluses I have ever had, the design makes it easy to hold and to use. I am so glad I decided to give this one a try versus just settling with my old one.
Savvy D.
This is a great pumice device and you can good results either on dry feet or after soaking them for a while. The only thing I'd want to see added is some kind of handle at the top so it's easier to hold. But except for that, this is a sandal-season must-have.
Merima B.
This works some what, i mean enough to get roughness off you have it slightly. But if your foot is really bad I don't think it will help. It's worth a try because it's not that expensive.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
My dad gets SUPER dry heels during the winter as he is a mailman and he used this and it worked decently enough! It went from severe to mild for my dad in terms of roughness!
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Winter is brutal on my skin and my heels are the worst. I exfoliate before using softening emollients. It's like having daily walks on the beach.
Jeniffer S.
I love this product! I've bought callous stones before but Tweezerman has really high quality products and it lasts you a while too!
Alexis P.
This product makes smoothing your feet much easier with its handle/grip. It allows for easier use! Highly recommend this product!
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Has anyone used this with their feet damp? Like fresh out of the shower? I'm wondering if that would increase the stones capacity.
Jessica I.
Oroville, CA
How well does this work. I've been thinking about getting a new one. What differences do you see?

back