BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Nail Files

The Tweezerman Pedicure Plus Ingrown Toenail File and Cleaner is a stainless steel tool that has two uses for pedicures. One side files the underside of the ingrown toenail while the other side cleans under the nail. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I have pretty severe ingrown toenails and this little tool is a life saver. I get instant relief when I use this. My mom has the same issue and she purchased one as well. She also recommends it to everyone who struggles with ingrown toenails!
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
I found this product at tj maxx! I was originally so excited to try it out but I was disappointed because it did not do the job I was expecting it to. I obviously bought this product for a certain reason and it just didn't do the trick of helping my ingrown nails. I do think this product is efficient for the price just not for the job.
Sena C.
This works great to helps get those stubborn pesky ingrown toe nails out. My poor hubby has a hard time digging them out every other month. Ever since I got him this it's helped him out tremendously. Now if I can talk him into surgery so he won't have to deal with them ever again!
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
this is a very useful tool. I have used it to push my cuticles backas well as to file ingrown toe nails. It is a bit unweldy, but Once you get used to it it is pretty efficient.
Haydee Flaca R.
Orlando, Fl
This is a must to complete a pedicure. This tool is amazing. It's always in my kit and my pedicures look great. This removes all
That grime build up under your toe nails so easy. Give this product a try you won't be disappointed 🙌🏼
Caitlin S.
Williamsville , NY
For those of us that suffer from ingrown toenails it can be an embarrassing and painful condition. This ingrown toe nail file and cleaner from tweezerman helps tremendously to keep it at bay
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo , TX
Ok so I'm sadly prone to getting ingrown nails on my toes and this is an easy product to use that helps getting ingrown nails from carving deep! A little painful but nonetheless it works great and I would buy again and again!
Mariah M.
This is such a wonderful creative tool. My daughter, husband, and myself get awful ingrown toenails. This is a wonderful tool that helps get them out and prevent you from getting more. We have several of these in our home.
Darika W.
Minden, LA
THIS PRODUCT IS A LITTLE BIT PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT. MY SON SUFFERS FROM INGROWN TOENAILS SO I HAVE TO USE THIS PRODUCT SO LESSEN HIS PAIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM ULTA AND I REALLY FEEL LIKE IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPS ME WORK QUICKLY
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
This is a great tool for manicures and helpful for anyone with a hangnail as well. The price is fair for the product as it is durable and lasts. It's easy to use and easy to clean. I would recommend it to others.