BY TWEEZERMAN

Buy Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers - This version of our classic lash curler is the perfect on the go beauty accessory, with padded comfort handles for a slip resistant grip in a sylish tuxedo white color. The sturdy contruction is adorned in a glamorous onyx black color coating that elevates lash curling to the top of your daily beauty routine and out-perfomes the competition. Details provided by Tweezerman. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Love Tweezerman products. I love the matte black and white color so that's what really sold me. Worked well and my lashes curled. After applying mascara my lashes still remained curled and beautiful. Unfortunately, after replacing the grip it didn't work quite well anymore. Sections of my lashes were getting curled but not other parts so idk what happened. Sad
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Columbus, OH
FINALLY I've found a lash curler that will keep my lashes curled all day. I have very straight lashes and the Revlon curlers wouldn't keep them curled. It is about twice the cost of the revlon, but it is worth it! And I love that it comes with extra cushions. This has definitely moved to the front of my favorites list!
Jenell J.
Jenell J.
Only eyelash curler that can curl my crazy lashes, I bought mine a Walgreens for bogo and fell in love 😍 Use it pretty much everyday even if I'm not putting on a face full of make up
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
These eyelash curlers are amazing and I love the colors. I've had these for a few months and haven't had to replace the pads yet.
They are very easy to use.