BY TWEEZERMAN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers - This version of our classic lash curler is the perfect on the go beauty accessory, with padded comfort handles for a slip resistant grip in a sylish tuxedo white color. The sturdy contruction is adorned in a glamorous onyx black color coating that elevates lash curling to the top of your daily beauty routine and out-perfomes the competition. Details provided by Tweezerman. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This eyelash curler is EVERYTHING. I have small round eyes and I’ve struggled for years to find an eyelash curler that curls all my lashes. Nothing worked until I got this one! I use it everyday and I like to use it by heating it up with a hair dryer and I get the BEST result for my lashes that I’ve ever had!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Onyx Great Grip Eyelash Curler
Katlyn M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
FINALLY I've found a lash curler that will keep my lashes curled all day. I have very straight lashes and the Revlon curlers wouldn't keep them curled. It is about twice the cost of the revlon, but it is worth it! And I love that it comes with extra cushions. This has definitely moved to the front of my favorites list!
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Only eyelash curler that can curl my crazy lashes, I bought mine a Walgreens for bogo and fell in love 😍 Use it pretty much everyday even if I'm not putting on a face full of make up
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Love Tweezerman products. I love the matte black and white color so that's what really sold me. Worked well and my lashes curled. After applying mascara my lashes still remained curled and beautiful. Unfortunately, after replacing the grip it didn't work quite well anymore. Sections of my lashes were getting curled but not other parts so idk what happened. Sad
Sarahi G.
Rogers , AR
I love tweezerman eyelash curlers cause they do the job and they are affordable pluse they dont pull my eyelashes out like some other eyelash curlers
Wendy H.
These eyelash curlers are amazing and I love the colors. I've had these for a few months and haven't had to replace the pads yet.
They are very easy to use.

back