Tweezerman No-Slip Skincare Tool

by Tweezerman

For a clear complexion. Safely and gently remove blackheads and whiteheads with this stainless steel dual sided essential for clear skin maintenance. A must have for the DIY at-home-facial fan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman No-Slip Skincare Tool!
Brittany S.
Felton, PA
Tweezerman No-Slip Skincare Tool uploaded by Brittany S.
This is perfect for popping pimples without using your fingers or in hard to reach areas. Very cheap and very effective.
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Is okay in my opinion I find other brands cheaper that do a better job because the hoop is a lot sharper and is very precise to take out black heads. Thats why I give it a 3 stars the tool is to thick and slides easily but you have to press hard so It can work
Shannon J.
Lugoff, SC
This is great for helping extract those small pesky black heads from around my nose. Allows you to get more than one at a time making the process so much faster.
Lovely S.
These are fantastic if you know how to use it properly. Long enough to hold and use with out have to get too close to a mirror. I like to remind everyone to clean your tools and make up brushes. Especially these for what they are used for. It’s best to properly sanitize them. They dry very well and do not rust.
Zara L.
New City , NY
I purchased this when I had problem skin and I give it 3 stars because I find it very hard to use. It’s not as simple to use as they claim. I wish it worked better but I won’t give up. If I have any blemishes I will be giving it another go.
Lauren C.
Ouch! This tool hurt my skin. I’m sure I still have the tool, but I haven’t use it in years. I have acne prone skin so I figured this product would be helpful. I’ve since learned to leave my skin alone and let it naturally heal. This tool is for people who want to pick at their skin. If you are worried about acne scarring, stay away! 😬
Mech S.
This tool is great with removing blackheads. Easy to use and easy to clean. Would recommend
Stacie F.
Mc Veytown, PA
I did not particularly like this item but I don’t feel any of these work properly or like they claim
Jesse B.
Chicago
You have to be careful when using it, and always prep your skin beforehand and only use gentle pressure. Works well though! Very sturdy.
Savannah G.
Island Lake
This is perfect for a pimple you just can not pop. I use it all the time and think it’s definitely worth the price.

Looking for your answer?