BY TWEEZERMAN

Buy Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers - This padded version of our Classic Lash Curler has cushioned handles for a slip resistant grip and a comfortable feel. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a dramatic curl without ever creasing lashes or pinching lids. Includes replacement pad. Details provided by TweezermanThis padded version of our Classic Lash Curler has cushioned handles for a slip resistant grip and a comfortable feel. The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a dramatic cu see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Tweezerman Neon Great Grip Eyelash Curler more...
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Neon Great Grip Eyelash Curler
Kayla D.
Howard, PA
These are these are my favorite! I have them in blue. They curl my lashes amazingly. They don't clamp too hard to cut my lashes, they are delicate when used properly. I use them before my mascara and after my mascara to add the extra curl.
Ninoska W.
APO , AE
There's nothing super stand out about this eyelash curler. It gets the job done. But if I'm being honest, I have used a pretty large assortment of brands for eyelash curlers (blame my stick straight lashes) and I've never been wowed or impressed by an eyelash curler.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Buenisiiiima, la he usado te da un maravilloso toque a tus ojos, que si combinas con la madcara de pestañas te dara un toque super, igual si no quietes usar mascara te dara un risado natural que profundiza tu mirada.
Paola G.
To be honest, i think that this product results are kinda the same of another brands, i didn't find it something new, so in my opinion you can afford some product that gives you the same results as this one for a lower price.
Hey guys!This eyelash curler is so lit,it doesn't hurt your eye/eyelash.This will amazingly curl your lash easily.I just don't have anything to say about this
Estão todos falando desse curvez! Eu ainda não tenho mas já estou loka atrás dele minha amiga tem e quando ela usa os cilhas dela ficamas perfeitos.
Abeer A.
Love love love😍😍
This eyelash curler is so awsome it's keep the curl in my lashes all the day and helps my mascara to look good all the day long
Miranda V.
There's really nothing special about this. I would just buy a cheaper one because there was no reason to spend the extra money on this one
Giovanna K.
Funciona como qualquer curvex normal, não tem nada de especial e faz o trabalho proposto com rapidez. Comprei no ebay.
poushali s.
Is itt worth to buy?
Shirlei L.
Conceição do Coite
O que é uma maquiagem sem um curvex não é mesmo?? Estou louca para testar!!!
Isadora G.