Tweezerman Neon Files

Neon Files - Tweezerman's Neon Files include three professional quality nail files in hot neon colors for great nail shaping. Perfect for a makeup bag, purse, and travel, these two-sided professional quality fashion files are 100/180 grit for medium sanding of acrylic nails and filing natural nails. - Neon Files

What’s so great about these nail files in comparison to regular ones?
Did anyone else experience colors left in these nail beds?
Start your review of Tweezerman Neon Files!
Mandy C.
Tweezerman Neon Files uploaded by Mandy C.
Tweezerman is always a reliable brand for nail care. It's compact enough for my purse and the bright colors make it easy to find. The file is durable with a semi-course file for my real nails and a course side I was able to use with the tip I had on one of my nails.
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
Tweezerman Neon Files uploaded by Miana R.
I really like using these affordable nail files, as each side is a different grit. I didn’t have a problem with them being neon colors, the color didn’t transfer to my natural nail. I use them to fix up my gel nail set that I got done at a horrible nail salon and they held up nicely.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Tweezerman Neon Files uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super cute nail files, with fun bright colors. I never lose it lol. I’ve had this one forever, and it still works great. Very sturdy. Does a great job. I love them, and definitely recommend.
Michelle H.
My husband bought these for Christmas but not only do I love these colors but they are really nice files. Tweezerman is a great brand so I knew I would like these. These are great for the price and I would recommend and purchase them again!
Ellen C.
Tweezerman Neon Files uploaded by Ellen C.
I love this brand. Tweezerman makes a good product. I tried this file for the first time and it is really strong. Not cheap you just have to swipe a few times to shape your nail. There are three in the pack and a cute travel case. I got mine at #wholefoods. What would make it better would be if there was a buffer side for polishing the nail to a high gloss.
Britt H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love these files. It’s nice it’s a package of three and they are good quality fine to medium grit files. I get the professional heavy duty ones for when I do manicures at home but these ones are perfect to keep in your purse. The colors are cute too!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
I bought these a few months ago after being home for so long with this pandemic. I actually think it got the job done nice and easy. I did my own manicure and it was a breeze. I love the color pattern. I also got the nail clippers.
Annalise M.
Wilmington, NC
Like all Tweezerman products, I was instantly hooked! I will only buy Tweezerman. Love the cute color way
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
By far my favorite nail files!! These are always great to have with you. I keep mine in my purse at all times.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
♥️♥️FOLLOW for a FOLLOW♥️♥️ Tweezerman Neon Files are my #1 nail files. I love my high quality professional nail files for shaping and filing my nails. And the neon colors they come in are so pretty. I totally recommend this product boys and girls for sure.