Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Washable File uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #47 in Nail Files

Washable, sanitize-able and durable with 100/180 grit and a reinforced center for added strength. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
I bought this file because it’s washable and reusable and lets face it, I get tired of buying new files every other week. This file has stuck with me for quite some time now and it stands up to the test of time. It files just as well as any other file would and lasts way, way longer.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
These washable files are so cool. The value is great because you can use them for so long since you can wash them. I like these long lasting ones more than the wooden style files. I would buy these again
jacqueline C.
Love this filter it really helps!!! Would def use it over a nail clipper as well. It’s very strong and hold a good filing. I personally don’t have any cons would recommend it to others.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Great nail fine and versatile can be used on hands and feet. I love this file because it can be washed and sanitized and keep its strength and grit for filing nails nice and perfect every time. I also like to use these when doing my acrylic nails  at home and they work great working with that medium.
Jazzy W.
All of the hype sound this brand is just that; any nice little file will do the job; again it's up to one's preference; the product isn't a bad buy; it's just a decision as to if you want to buy it or not.  Personally I lov nail files that has themes (I.e. Top shape of a cute women, lips, shoes, or etc.)
Sara F.
I suffer from really deep pores. So sometimes when I wax my eyebrows I tend to get straggler hairs due to how big my pores are. I love these tweezers to not only pluck out the stubborn hairs but also to remove other unwanted hairs from
My brows without suffering from too much pain
Jiyoung C.
Brooklyn, NY
I find that these tweezer's are very durable and gives your nails a clean look afterwards. A lot of other tweezers tend to wear down over time, however, this product still remains in tact. I would purchase this product again as well as other products from this company!
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
This is a solid nail file that allows for easy shaping of the nails.  It's not too rough but not too soft and I think its the perfect texture for achieving a nice even shape without having to work at it forever and ever.  The shame is perfect and the quality and lasting capability of the file itself is great.
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
Looking for a nail file that will do the job in half the time? Then this specific file is the one for you! I love that i can use it multiple times on clients since its washable and disinfect-able. I buy it all the time. Everyone needs to try it.
Julie C.
Akron, OH
It got the job done but lost it's grittiness really fast. It is also very affordable and has a lot of grit when brand new. I like the unique shape of the file as well. If they can make it to not lose it's grit so fast I will repurchase.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
How do you wash this nail file?