Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Washable File uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY TWEEZERMAN #45 in Nail Files

Washable, sanitize-able and durable with 100/180 grit and a reinforced center for added strength. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

Kaitlin B.
Fairfax, VA
File works very well, thick enough for me to get a good grip when trying to file hard places. Grit on the file is enough to file without leaving any weird texture on the ends like some files can leave. Only thing I had to complain about was that when I tried to wash it barely any of the dust came out, so the washable part wasn't exactly true for me.
Zaida V.
Delano, CA
This nail file washable are somewhat the best my brother wife does nails at her salon since I'm always hanging out sometimes that the salon he has free time to do my hair since she doesn't want to use he supplies I have a washable file that comes in handy for at home or if I stop by at my sister in laws salon
GENESIS S.
Great file for shaping and trimming. Easy to handle and doesn't dull easily. I love that it is washable and is more sanitary. I have no complaints! Its definitely better than your average nail filer from the drug store. I usually wear down those and end up buying more, so this definitely worth the value.
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
What I love most about the product is the fact that I can wash these! Nothing makes me feel more disgusted than using a nail file on my hands that someone used on their feet.. Especially if they didn't wash and prep them beforehand. (Pun intended!) This product definitely speaks to my inner germa-phobe!
Mia M.
Rockville, MD
I LOVE THIS NAIL FILE!!! It always seems to file at the same quality level and I've had it for what feels like years now!!! I've used other nail files (ie the kind that are included in economy home nail kits) and Tweezerman by far and large delivers an exceptional product, time after time.
Evelyn D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
The fact that this Nail File is washable means that you can
get so many uses out of it. The pro is that it is long lasting.
The Con is that eventually you would want to replace it if you use it
a lot. It is super economical and I would buy it again. I love this brand.
Tawney O.
Clearwater, FL
I really enjoy my tweezerman Nail file because it's washable and I don't have to buy a new nail file once a month. I also think it does a great job filing down my nails and leaves them smooth and not rough at all. It's well made and I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Love this resusable file. Lives in my desk drawer, and it very long lasting. Purchased at a local drugstore--one of my favorites for finishing a tip of a broken edge of a gel nail manicure when I am in a jam. Cons would be that it does not have that high of grit.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Great nail file. I love this brand and the fact that it is washable. It does not break or crumble like cheap nail files. I love it form my nails and for getting dead skin of the bottom of my feet. Perfect when you don't have time for professional mani/pedis.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
This nail file works wonders its washable so it doesn't have build up on it which is awesome! I love tweezerman products in general but when i saw this nail file i was sold instantly! it is two sided which is great! When i saw this i just had to grab it.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you wash this nail file?