BY TWEEZERMAN

100% biodegradable and uses 100/180 grit for medium sanding on acrylic nails as well as for filing edges on natural nails. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files  It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod "nail it" clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

allie. B.
Westfield MA
I love these nail files! My favorite part is the fact that they are recyclable- other nail files can sometimes only last a few times and then into the trash they go. These last a while and you can recycle them. They work just as great as any nail file, the price is great (pretty cheap for such good quality). I would definitely buy again and I recommend to all of my friends.
Crystal A.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is a pretty simple product, but really helpful to have. It's small so this can be stored almost anywhere. I love being able to shape my nails and it's at such an affordable price range. I would def recommend this!
Jacquelyn D.
This file works great! I love the way my nails feel after using it. It is also important to me that it is recyclable, so that is a win for me. it is also pretty cute, as nail files go. Definitely recommend.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Love that one side is finer and the other coarser. This is sturdy and has held up for a long time!! It’s my go to nail file. Doesn’t damage my nails like other files.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
A nail file is a nail file nothing exciting or special I hate the feel and scratchy sound it’s like sold on a chalk board these do work I’ve never put a lot of thought into nail files I will grab one at the register at Sally’s if I need another $1 to spend so I can use my coupon
Maribel R.
The nail files work smoothly to build the perfect nail shape. It is easy to grip and does not leave rigid edges. These nail files can easily be found at most beauty stores and are worth the cost. There is no other nail file I use except these which work wonders.
Briana V.
I like that this product is recyclable. It works well at filing my nails and easy to use. I’ve purchased this product twice now and I will continue to buy it. It’s great for at home mani/pedis i would recommend buying this product.
Alicia B.
Parkland, FL
I love tweezernan. Every product I’ve tried from then worked exactly as advertised. I like this one in particular a lot because it is recyclable, but tweezerman also has a glass nail file which is beyond amazing!
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
These nail files work very well and it is not expensive! It is abrasive enough to get the job done however it isn’t rough on my nails like other nail files. It is very easy to use and I always repurchase this!
Hunter L.
Auxvasse
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Tweezerman products and this file is just another product to add to the list. I love using it to shape my nails and also reduce the length of them. I feel like they look better from filing rather than clipping.

Amazon