BY TWEEZERMAN #66 in Nail Files

Ultra durable and available in a pack of five. Uses 150/220 grit for optimum filing. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We'll spare you the well-trod "nail it" clichs and cut right... see more...

Chandra B.
This kind of nail file is about middle of the road for me. It is hard to beat a crystal file, but I would say this is the next best thing. They don't last as long as I would prefer, but it's nice to have a pack of them. They do work better than the skinny cheap ones that are only good for one use.
Marion N.
I got the buffer as a free trial and to be honest, since it was my first time using it, I was expecting it to last forever. However, the nails get it white really quickly and it stops working after a while. I know this is normal but that quick?! I was a little disappointed
Ty L.
Salida
They do what they are supposed to do. Filing edges so I don’t cut stuff with my nails after clipping. I purchase these here and there. They’re an okay price for how many you get. I’d buy them as needed.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
A normal quality nail file. Very easy to use and a great price for the amount of time the product last. It is a good value for the board and the packaging is easy to open without ripping the nail file.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
These nail files work great! They last a long time. I have no complaints! They do a great job at filing my nails with ease. Would definitely recommend! Far better than other nail files I have picked up from the drug store in the past.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I recently purchased this exact item. I was in desperate need of new stuff. I was shopping at target that day and decided to go ahead and pick up sone nail products to pamper myself. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely buy this particular product again
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
They aren’t any better than the ones you can get for a dollar at Walmart. They are just a regular old nail file nothing special just more expensive than others and come with a little sleeve to put it in.
Ivy L.
I don’t use them regularly but the few times I’ve had they’ve been good to my nails. Haha. I have them at home and I’d use them again but for now I’m very comfortable using the Revlon that purchased. Like I said, they’re a good product. My only beef with these is they don’t last very long.
Jenn C.
Received a sample one of these emery boards when I sent some tweezers in for sharpening. These are the best emery boards I've every used, smooth, but very efficient. Just a few passes and my nails are shaped, unlike others that will take minutes and then they're worn out. Plan to give as gifts this holiday.
Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
I need anything fancy when it comes to nail files, so I love coming across a decent brand like this! These emery boards get the job done without being too harsh on my thin and brittle nails! I will for sure repurchase them again!