BY TWEEZERMAN #42 in Nail Files

Ultra durable and available in a pack of five. Uses 150/220 grit for optimum filing. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files  It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod "nail it" clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

• Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's sold in a...1 Answers
Brittney M.
Orlando
My mom and I SWEAR by these nail files. They do the job quick and easy! I usually have acrylics and if they’re getting too long and I don’t have the time to get to the nail salon right away there’s are PERFECT to file them down a bit! We usually buy them at Target or a local drug store like CVS or Walgreens. I would happily recommend this brand of Emory boards/nail files to any of my friends or even random strangers!
Brigid C.
Fort Collins, CO
Classic emery boards. I keep a stash in my bathroom, some at work, in my purse, car, etc. They’re cheap enough to throw away after a few uses and work well! I hate when i break a nail and it doesn’t match the rest so i need these in hand all the time!
Maddie R.
These nail files are great! Good quality and long lasting. When I use a new one they are so course that I have actually gotten a few small cuts on the side of my nails😂 It's okay but I do prefer a pretty fine nail file.
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I use Tweezerman Emery Boards for a quick file before heading out the door. These emery boards are not for mani/pedis. They are more for a quick file before heading out, or getting rid of that loose hand nail. These emery boards work well, but will not produce an intricate result that you need in nail art.
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
LOVE these tweezers! I actually brought the two pack mini ones. They're really sharp and great for up-keep on your face or wherever people use tweezers.
The only thing is I don't remember exactly how long it took, but after a couple of months they do get worn down and isn't as sharp. But, whats great is that if you go the Tweezerman website they will re-sharpen your tweezers for FREE. Making it a one time purchase. So that's something to consider taking into account which tweezers to buy. Shipping is paid by the customer by hey, its I'd rather cover a small shipping cost than buy a new pair for 4x the amount.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great pack of nail files. I usually throw one in my purse so I have it on the go in case of an emergency. Having them in a pack of 6 is very helpful because the boards don't last very long with regular use. So this prevents me from needing to take another trip to the store.
Carly R.
Appleton, WI
I love this pack of Emory boards from Tweezerman! All of their products are quality material and last awhile. The multi pack is great because it allows me to keep a board in all of my different bags, my house, car and at my desk! Best part is that they're cheap enough so if one wears down or breaks I can toss it and not feel like I'm wasting anything!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I like the Tweezerman nail file emery boards!  They last a long time and do a great job of filing down my nails without getting dull too quick.  I am very happy with my purchases and will continue to purchase my nail file emery boards from Tweezerman!
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
These last a long time and come in pack with multiple emery boards for a very good price. I like to keep a file on me at all times - car, purse, work, travel, etc. These are great for that! I usually pick these up at my local Target, but they're available at many retailers.
Scarlett M.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't usually like giving negative reviews but I really did not like these.  They last for like approximately 1 minute before the scratchy part of the nail file just wears right off.  Also, they tend to be extremely sharp on the edge and last time I was filing my nail with one the edge left me a huge cut between my nail and skin.  Would not reccomend.
Daisy Y.
Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's sold in a pack?