BY TWEEZERMAN #31 in Nail Files

Ultra durable and available in a pack of five. Uses 150/220 grit for optimum filing. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files  It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod "nail it" clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

• Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's sold in a...1 Answers
Lindsey G.
I use emery boards before doing my nails to give it that perfect shape. I like to buy a pack like this product because it just feels more sharp to me when it's brand new, as opposed to one that is a combo with a nail buffer. Would recommend bc of the tweezerman name but this particular product is similar to the standard emery board.
Amira M.
Dearborn, MI
These are the best emery boards, they have the fine and the coarse, one side for each and they work perfect for
my delicate nails. my nails are delicate and I have trouble finding emery boards that are not too coarse and not too
delicate. I usually don't the cdescision of simplea off ideas, I just like the idea of choosing the gift
Mackenzie L.
Athens, OH
I think it does the job for just being an emery board. Great for on the go and to just throw in a bag. I wouldn't suggest using this every time when filing nails just because it isn't the best product for that. The Tweezerman brand of emery boards in my favorite though, it is much stronger and withholds more wear and tear.
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
I bought these on Amazon. They are okay, but not as good as some of the other Tweezerman products. They worked well for a while, but lost their grit after a very short time. I plan to switch to the neon ones after I finish up with the pack I already have, as those seem to get a little better reviews from others.
Misses F.
These emery boards are small and rough. They do the job when I need to really sand down my nail beds. I wear false nails from time to time, and then do a lot of damage to my nail bed. (I've decided to try and give them up permanently this time) I love that these come in a pack, so I always have a spear one.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
I like an emery board to go with me everywhere I go - just in case. These are a great value, really affordable, and still cute. Great for your desk, office, purse, backpack, etc.
A little pricier than a generic pack of brown emery boards, but such a small difference that it's definitely worth the upgrade!
Jessica C.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE this tweezerman nail file collection. I feel like I never have a nail file when I need one. But now that I have purchased this pack I always have one in the nick of time! Not only are they readily available they work extremely well! I love them and tell all my friends to by them as well.
Carol L.
Oh my god, I am absolutely in love with Tweezerman products! I loved my eyebrow plucker from them so I decided to try some of the emery boards, and they work like an absolute dream. I would definitely recommend these over other brands! If you're looking for a quality emery board, try these.
Lindsay S.
Fraser, MI
These were just okay for me. I felt the grit could have been stronger at least on one side to aid in initial shaping. The grit present is merely suitable for gently sealing the edge of the nail, not any major shaping. I would recommend it for that however they wear quickly in my experience.
Alma T.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These do exactly what they're suppose to do. They file perfectly. You definitely get a bang for your buck with these. They last long, which is great since you get more than one! I would definitely recommend. These are easy to carry around in your purse or wherever since they are not bulky.
Daisy Y.
Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's sold in a pack?