BY TWEEZERMAN

Ultra durable and available in a pack of five. Uses 150/220 grit for optimum filing. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files  It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod "nail it" clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of "the little black dress of beauty tools" elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

• Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's s...1 Answers
Maddie R.
These nail files are great! Good quality and long lasting. When I use a new one they are so course that I have actually gotten a few small cuts on the side of my nails😂 It's okay but I do prefer a pretty fine nail file.
Jennifer H.
I love these nail files because they come in different fun colors and are also readily available almost everywhere. They’re reasonably priced and are sturdy and easy to use. They also last a long time so you don’t need to be replacing them every few weeks like with cheaper versions of this product.
Megan L.
I use this product when I do my nails and I think it is very useful. They do the job and are a good pair of nail filers. I think they are more durable than regular convenience store nail filers. They are a little pricey but worth they are a good investment.
Jess E.
Forest City, NC
I've always prefered the classic emery board to the bulky block ones. These are SO mich easier to use, especially in thise tiny corners!

The only con I can think of is one board doesn't tend to last long. Good thing they come in a pack!

I would recommend these over most others.
Brigid C.
Fort Collins, CO
Classic emery boards. I keep a stash in my bathroom, some at work, in my purse, car, etc. They’re cheap enough to throw away after a few uses and work well! I hate when i break a nail and it doesn’t match the rest so i need these in hand all the time!
a. w.
They get the job done and they get it done well. Although they work, the board is a little harsher than I prefer. I think that the price is reasonable for the value. I would probably skip on repurchasing this product so that I could try others.
agatha p.
This emery boards are so CHEAP. They are only good for small trims. I would rather buy the SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File because of the quality. I wouldn’t repurchase this because it’s very flimsy and super cheap and to expensive for the material.
Cassy H.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
These are a staple. They are simple and classic but they get the job done and for me, that’s all that matters. This is a good value in my opinion because you can use one board for quite a while before it goes bad.
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
LOVE these tweezers! I actually brought the two pack mini ones. They're really sharp and great for up-keep on your face or wherever people use tweezers.
The only thing is I don't remember exactly how long it took, but after a couple of months they do get worn down and isn't as sharp. But, whats great is that if you go the Tweezerman website they will re-sharpen your tweezers for FREE. Making it a one time purchase. So that's something to consider taking into account which tweezers to buy. Shipping is paid by the customer by hey, its I'd rather cover a small shipping cost than buy a new pair for 4x the amount.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great pack of nail files. I usually throw one in my purse so I have it on the go in case of an emergency. Having them in a pack of 6 is very helpful because the boards don't last very long with regular use. So this prevents me from needing to take another trip to the store.
Daisy Y.
Do these break easily like other ones? Is that why it's sold in a pack?

Amazon