Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer uploaded by Rachel T.

BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Nail Files

Uses grits of 240 x 320 x 800 x 3000 to ensure expertly shaped, smoothed, buffed and shined nails. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of the little black dress of beauty tools elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

Angelica C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
LoveTweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer does what it needs to and not going to start to break off in chunks or get full of lattice and stop working really fast def. buy again and recommend
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Love this to keep your nails smooth and shiny. I have used this brand for years and will continue to. Price is great and creates a really nice shine. I usually buy this at Sally’s and will buy again.
Heather A.
central
I really love this buffer for my nails!! It makes my nails look so polished and like I just got the done. They’re also gentle in my nails but really get the job done ! So worth it !💓
Marlene C.
Love this nail file. I love the variety so I can use it on myself or the baby. I feel luxurious when I use this but also feel confident knowing I’m not breaking the bank buying this. Sometimes a clean and natural nail is fashionable and this product helps accomplish that.
Joanna V.
Reno
I believe this product is great! Its has mant sides to choose fron to file. I bought this product at walmart. This file i have used it for the first time and it awsome! It is very easy to apply/use this product. I would defenetly buy this product again!
Nadi B.
Stockton
I really like using this nail file because is on a good price and also i been using this nail file since a really long time and i really like because it has in one side the soft part and the other side the hard part which is really nice.
Susan R.
I love tweezerman - these buffers are great especially if they have the 6sides! You can find these easily at any Sally’s or Ulta. I usually prefer this brand - last a great time :)
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
I love this for buffing out my nails in different ways before polish or just to have a smooth nice nail I also love the way it has different coarseness on various sides
Pasang S.
Elmhurst, NY
I'm absolutely pleased with the results of the Tweezerman file. It is gentle on nails like mine, so if your nails are very thick....or have deep ridges, you may not be happy with this product. My favorite section on the buffer is the white area (that's what makes your nails really shine!). I cannot compare this with other buffers or the old fashioned suede covered style. I never got this kind of shine with those. The glossy finish with this Tweezerman set is gives the result of wearing a coat of clear nail polish.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
this does the job. its a solid buffer but dont expect magic. i like to use it in between trips to the spa on my toes to keep them healthy. it helps me go without polish yet still keeps my nails shiny and healthy looking. i have noticed some wear on mine they dont last super long but again they get the job done and are not particularly expensive.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this buffer compare to the Seacret nail buffer?