Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer

Uses grits of 240 x 320 x 800 x 3000 to ensure expertly shaped, smoothed, buffed and shined nails. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of the little black dress of beauty tools elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver.

How well does this buffer compare to the Seacret nail buffer?
Start your review of Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer!
This buffer is so convenient and it contains all form of filer. It has the harsh one to shape down your nails, the smother one to buff them out and the Shiner to make them shiny and prepare them to put the polish on. Super super affordable and super easy to use.
Orange, CA
This product is cheap and useful! I love that is has multiple buffer and file options all in one. It also doesn’t cost a lot if you file your nails often. The only downside is it doesn’t seem to last very long if you do your nails often (once a week or more).
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the nail buffer because it has different sides to use. These filers have different steps and when finishing all the steps and you take a look at the nails they have a natural shine on them. They also feel smooth and look beautiful.
Spring Lake, NC
These are decent, but I can’t say they work better than others. You pay for the name, but they really have that name for their tweezers. Works fine, it is easy to use, but I’m not sure it’s better than any others out there.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really cool because you have multiple different services and you can use one tool for multiple purposes. Would definitely recommend because it’s pretty good quality. I’m pretty rough with my nail tools and this held up really well.
Liberty, MO
My favorite nail buffer and file in one! This is so easy to use and fits great in your purse if youre on the go. No need for improvement on this product, it’s great! Would definitely buy again and recommend to others!
Campbell, CA
Mainly use the buffer when I’m not doing polish, it leaves a nice shine. The file itself is nice as well and large enough to grip without causing any cramps however because of its size it makes it more difficult to get the edges
Diamond bar, CA
Good for on the go. Easy to carry with you, works like a string file. I use these often to touch up my acrylic shapes in between fills. Don't bend them as they become hard to use make sure the file stays in tact
Panama city
For just plain nails up keep this is my go too. Shape and smooth and shine all in one. Lasts a long time too. Tried it because i love my tweezer man tweezers. Didnt let me down. I totally recommend this!!!!!!
Oceanside, CA
Love these little buffers! It files, buffs, softens - it’s a little manicure kit for your purse! This is my go-to when I’m doing my nails at home, and lasts quite a while before it needs to be replaced!