Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer uploaded by Rachel T.

BY TWEEZERMAN #28 in Nail Files

Uses grits of 240 x 320 x 800 x 3000 to ensure expertly shaped, smoothed, buffed and shined nails. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of the little black dress of beauty tools elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

Chanel C.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite nail buffers, and available at the drugstore! It's a tad pricier than other nail buffers by comparison (hence only 4 star) but I'm still a huge fan of this buffer. It gets rid of all the ridges on my nail beds and provides a nice sheen, almost as if I've painted on a clear coat of polish! Definitely preps the nail for nail polish and makes for a smooth, even application. Highly recommended!
Marissa P.
Omaha, NE
I love this nail buffer. It is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to make your nails look nice, even without products. It does a great job of removing ridges, shaping and shining. The only downside is that I prefer to use the edges of the product so they wear out before the rest of the surfaces, however, it is inexpensive so I just replace it.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL
I have tried almost every nail care product at your local Walmart and Target, and nothing compares to the Tweezerman line. I use this any time I do my nails at home, and I even use their nail buffer and files to shape my boyfriends nails. These products exceed expectations, especially because of their affordable pricing.
Pushpa B.
Bought from ulta and would probably buy again if alternative option not present. The buffing block held up for multiple uses and did its job in smoothing out ridges and shining my nails but it was pricier compare to similar products by other companies. Not sure I would recommend this if a cheaper option is available.
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
I love this buffer, it makes my nails smooth and shiny, and helps to get that smooth coat of nail polish on. It is a little pricey in comparison to other nail buffer's, but it is well worth the money. I am definitely buying this again, and highly recommend this product. I bought this product at my local drug store.
Christina P.
New Caney, TX
I couldn't live without this when I'm trying to grow my natural nails out. It gives me such a smooth surface, so I'm not just keeping my nails polished 24/7. I can buff out my nails and make them shiny then just rub some cuticle oil on. I think this natural, simple approach is best for strong, healthy nails.
Amy G.
Chicopee, MA
Love this buffer! When I don't feel like putting on polish I just quickly buff my nails and they look like I put on a clear coat of polish. My nails are very smooth with using the buffer in s short among of time. I have used the buffer quite a bit over the last few months and it's still in great condition.
Lauren H.
Rogers, AR
MY mother and I love this nail file. Its all we use. They last a long time. My mother has had one for so long I can't even remember when she bought it. Its still in great shape. I love how it has the different steps: shape, smooth, and shine. If you need a all in one nail file. This is the way to go.
Carlin A.
Greensboro, NC
This is great to have because it has varying textures for filing, and then different sides for buffing and shining the nails, all with numbers so you know which order to use what. This is very easy to use, so even if you're not some nail junky, you could easily benefit from this and treat yourself.
Emilie N.
Clarksville, AR
I absolutely adore the products that tweezer man sells. They are great products. Generally nail buffers do tend to wear and tear quickly however with tweezer man's nail buffer it lasted me a long time and I used it religiously. Also I felt like my nails were shaped effectively with this products
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this buffer compare to the Seacret nail buffer?