Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer uploaded by Rachel T.

BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Nail Files

Uses grits of 240 x 320 x 800 x 3000 to ensure expertly shaped, smoothed, buffed and shined nails. Introducing the Be-All End-All Nail Files It takes true grit to play in the same arena professionals do. We’ll spare you the well-trod nail it clich s and cut right to the chase, just as these high grade beauty tools do: everything you’ve ever needed for DIY salon quality nail beautification and grooming is right here, and they have the grit to prove it. The creators of the little black dress of beauty tools elevate everyday beauty tools to professional quality necessities, and when it comes to everything you need to beautifully shape and smooth nails, they deliver. see more...

Jenny G.
New York
Tweezerman Nail File Collection - Nail Buffer one of my favorites is delicate, super girly 😘👌🏻💅😻😻🥇🤟not expensive at all, good material I got this on sephora.com but you can get it from any beauty supplies or Amazon, I will definitely recommend this great alternative to everybody!!!!
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve had this for a while and I’m not going to lie, it’s a bit strange. I’m no nail tech and I’m mediocre at best when it comes to painting my own nails/caring for them. This is a good tool because it does so much, but it doesn’t seem to do the greatest job.
Roxanne S.
Orlando, FL
Great nail filer use for my nail all the time even when I go to the nail salon. I bought at ulta store and when need a new one I love shopping to get at amazon the price is 2.90 and it’s a great price and great. I would highly recommend for you to buy this.
Heather W.
Great product, it covers all your needs and basically gives you a full manicure or pedicure all in one cube! You can file, shape and buff your nails to a beautiful shine! The cost is worth it because you don’t have to buy all the pieces separately.
Maggie M.
Not a fan, drugstore or other less expensive brands work just as fine. I didn’t see a big difference in brands. I would rather go for the less expensive one over this one again. It’s also too small and the bigger ones are just easier to work with.
Mara T.
The words around each sides is very helpful and the foam is very gentle to the skin so it’s fitted for peoples who have sensitive skin. I use to try it when I was younger and I love it ever since so I recommend for those who like doing nails
Alexei P.
Collingswood
great for nail filing! again i don’t know what else to say bout a nail file the only ones i’ve used that are bad are from 5 and below! it gets the job done and does what it’s supposed to do! i would recommend bc it’s a good nail file!
aly M.
harpers ferry
This buffer is okay, but a little pricey. I’ve used buffers from other brands that are cheaper and have much more to offer. It does the trick, but doesn’t leave my nails as shiny and buffed and I would’ve liked.
Kelli M.
Statesboro, GA
I’ve previously purchased Tweezerman tweezers and was impressed with the quality. Overall this is a great buffer! I wish buffers lasted longer. I will purchase this again & recommend this product. Great all in one to get your nails smooth and shiny.
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This is pretty good for buffing your nails and keeping them looking up to date and nice. I do this before painting them and they turn out wonderful. I use these every time I do my nails and I would recommend
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
How well does this buffer compare to the Seacret nail buffer?