BY TWEEZERMAN #49 in Nail Files

Buy Tweezerman Manicure and Pedicure Tools - Tweezerman 4-Way Nail Buffer Model No. 3470SW-1. How-to-Use: To Shape: Use white surface for heavy duty filing, and shaping and light lavender for finishing. Always file gently from outside in. Do not use sawing motion. For toenails, always cut nails straight across and use file only to smooth rough edges. To Polish: Use purple surface to smooth out ridges on nail surface, and pink surface to buff and shin. see more...

Abigail J.
Houston
It’s a file that I don’t have to replace too often. But I have repurchased when I feel like it’s just worn out. I try not to be harsh when filing nail just because I cut the first then file then so I do t have to file as much. I’d recommend to anyone.
Kristi J.
APO
These are the best!  Great quality product! Easy to use and they last a long time. My nails look great with just a few swipes!  It lasts much longer than other brands. Excellent value!  I will continue to use this product no matter where I go!  I will definitely buy it again!
Wesley D.
Flowery Branch, GA
A great buffer for the price. This product delivers high quality results compared to its competitors. It’s a good value because of how durable the product is and how well it holds up after multiple uses. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tweezerman nail buffer is a great tool for all at home mani pedi time! It is my go to option when I purchase items for a girls night as well. It removes all excess nail or uneven edges with a quick buff and leaves it smooth as a salon product would. I will definitely continue buying and recommending this product!
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I normally go out to get my nails done, but sometimes I just dont feel like it. Tweezerman always comes through with great nail products. I love their files, and emery boards. I use a nail buffer on my nails and toes to get a nice smooth finish before painting them. i recommend tweezerman products to any nail art lover.
Kyla M.
Honestly really want to try this! I'm newish to Influenster soooooo. I've received one box (the glowbox) but none others. I was hoping this would be a bit more fun and hope to get cool products! Check out my insta @makeupmysmile for my reviews on the glow voxbox!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Tweezerman is my absolute go to brand for tools! I have everything from scissors and tweezers to clippers, they are truly the best quality! When I needed a new nail buffer I went with tweezerman because they get the job done! Worth the extra few bucks!
Lia B.
Hopewell, NJ
This is a great buffer.  It is the perfect sizer and shape with just enough give to it.  You don't want your buffers to be rock solid but they need to have a certain level of softness, in my opinion.  It has the perfect texture on the outside and leave the nails looking beautiful with ease!
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
to start all tweezermans products are amazing. this has lasted long and it does the job great. i would fefi let unit another tweezerman product. it's a little pricey but it's worth it, because it does the job so well.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite and it is easy to find at the market. It is great to trim and polish nails, and it keeps it neat and shiny for at least a week, it does not damage nails and is good for long term use. I recommend this for daily or party, it is great for both. Good product with great quality.

back