BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Mix n' Match Runway Print Collection Mini Slant Tweezer - Neon Blue Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this tweezer worth the cost? I've heard Tweezerman products can ...10 Answers
  • Do these come in more designs? Everything seems so neon!10 Answers
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I have had a set of these for a long time and I've managed not to lose them! Thank goodness the point is perfect I use them all of the time. Great for plucking or whatever your tweeter needs may be.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works for me! You can always have a good set of tweezers in your medicine cabinet. I purchased mine at Walgreens and I love it! It's effective and was super inexpensive. I recommend to others.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Once you use a Tweezerman you will never use any other brand. The slant is perfect for difficult to reach areas and the blade never dulls or looses its sharpness. Also love the fun prints!
Tuesday H.
Tuesday H.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tweeter first off because it is so darn cute. On top of that, it's very sharp and I can get a great angle when I'm trying to perk up my eyebrows or whatever
Mariela B.
Mariela B.
They're really good, but I mostly use them to apply my eyelashes since I get my eyebrows threaded but if I have little hairs starting to grow I use this
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezers man I always loose them! But this seems to be the pair I never loose, its got a good angle and not too much on the tip
Denise V.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good set of tweezers is a must have. I've actually some that doesn't grasp the hair. These tweezers actually works
Dayna K.
Dayna K.
Fortuna
Best brand of tweezers by far, the tips are super sharp and makes precise plucking super easy and painless.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
West Covina, CA
These are really good tweezers and they are the perfect size for your bag! Easy to take on the go
Kemmy D.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and tweezer work great for even applying lashes I usually buy them at target
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this tweezer worth the cost? I've heard Tweezerman products can be pretty pricey for what they do.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Do these come in more designs? Everything seems so neon!