BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Mix n' Match Runway Print Collection Mini Slant Tweezer - Neon Blue Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this tweezer worth the cost? I've heard Tweezerman pro...10 Answers
  • Do these come in more designs? Everything seems so neon!10 Answers
Tweezerman Mix n' Match Runway Print Collection Mini Slant Tweezer - Neon Blue
  • "I swear by Tweezerman tweezers. I like the slant of it. It pulls hair right out. Mini size is easy for me to handle and use. And the stylist pattern and colors are a plus! " in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth the money!!! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Mix n' Match Runway Print Collection Mini Slant Tweezer - Neon Blue
Sharon S.
I've always been one to use cheap tweezers like the ones you can get at Daiso or the dollar store but this one is definitely worth investing a few more dollars in. It's very precise and the tweezers are sharp enough so that the hair won't slip when you pull.
Jennifer S.
Beyond amazing ! Love these tweezer, they are great and really tend to last long. Unlike other tweezers after awhile they aren't any good they lose the grip on get the hairs but these tweezers are great and affordable but more then that good to take on the go when needed. LOVE IT !
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Once you use a Tweezerman you will never use any other brand. The slant is perfect for difficult to reach areas and the blade never dulls or looses its sharpness. Also love the fun prints!
Kayla H.
Williston
I have had a set of these for a long time and I've managed not to lose them! Thank goodness the point is perfect I use them all of the time. Great for plucking or whatever your tweeter needs may be.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love Tweezerman tweezers. I've had my pair for 3 years and they've never dulled. I've gotten other pairs of Tarte and Anastasia tweezers and Tweezerman is still way better. Always sharp. Always precise.
Taylor N.
New Hartford, CT
Tweezerman tweezers are the only kind of tweezers I'll use. They're sharp enough to get every hair and it takes years for them to dull. Definitely worth it to get a pair!!
Tuesday H.
Kenner, LA
I love this tweeter first off because it is so darn cute. On top of that, it's very sharp and I can get a great angle when I'm trying to perk up my eyebrows or whatever
Christina R.
Works for me! You can always have a good set of tweezers in your medicine cabinet. I purchased mine at Walgreens and I love it! It's effective and was super inexpensive. I recommend to others.
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
Tweezerman is by far one of my favorite brands!! You can usually get the most stubborn of hairs out with it and cool thing is the company will sharpen your tweezers if they get dull
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Do these come in more designs? Everything seems so neon!
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Is this tweezer worth the cost? I've heard Tweezerman products can be pretty pricey for what they do.