Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer Green Tea

The perfect "on the go" tweezer, this smaller version of our award-winning Slant fits any tiny clutch or tiny budget. The ideal size for make-up and travel bags, our mini features the same perfect precision as the full size Slant. Mini Slant Tweezer Green Tea, Green Tea.

For the price what's the difference with this product and a tweezer you'll get from a drugstore ?
How does this compare to drugstore slanted tweezers? The price is steep!
How big is this one compared to the normal size?
Start your review of Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer Green Tea!
Product Highlights
...be taken anywhere for a quick fix thanks to their portable size. Their slanted edge aids in grasping even the trickiest of hairs, and even after many months of use they refuse to dull! I would highly recommend these to anyone who appreciates a well maintained appearance.in 22 reviews
I would definitely recommend them.in 1 review
3 days agoTunas
I have had these tweezers for 10+ years now. They are compact so I keep them in my makeup bag for all emergencies. They are a little bit more expensive than the generic brands but well worth it. Best tweezers I have ever used. Simple, easy, and fast.
2 months agoLincoln Park, MI
Great for quick last minute plucking, straight up cute packaging & Ok a lot of people say these tweezer are over priced but I’ve had my tweezer for 5+ years and it’s still in great condition. My money well spent
2 months agoAntioch, TN
I have honestly tried all of tweezerman’s tweezers and tools. They are a little on the pricey side but they definitely are worth it. The are always so sharp and precise. It makes plucking my own eyebrows so easy. Having a good pair of tweezers in your kit is a must and these are lit.
2 months agoEuless, TX
WORLD’S BEST TWEEZERS!!! I will never use anything else for my eyebrows but tweezerman. Yes, they are very pricey for tweezers BUT you can use one of these for years to come! They grab onto hairs every time and don’t break them in half! Love!!!
2 months ago
Great for everyday, on-the-go tweezing. I  travel a lot and packing space is limited so this smaller version of Tweezerman was perfect. These are very well made with great precision, and strong grip
a month ago
I love the sharpness of these tweezers, and the size. I appreciate the many different styles and colors they come in, because they can also make great gifts for others! They are very easy to use and I will definitely be purchasing more products in the future.
3 months agoFort Myers , FL
These are the best tweezers on the market. They are quite expensive but great for teeny tiny hairs. They stay sharp much longer and have some sort of repair warranty that I haven't tried but will be trying.
2 months ago
The best tweezers. Tweezerman is worth the hype and the price. Very sharp and precise. I use them every couple of days to keep up with maintenance and I wouldn’t think of using anything else.
2 years agoXenia , OH
This is by far the best brand you could get! They stay sharp, so they’re long lasting. I’ve used the same ones for over a year now and there’s no dullness. They really get those stubborn hairs! I️ couldn’t ask for anything better. I’m obsessed! I️ carry another pair in my makeup bag.
4 months agoSlinger, WI
best tweezers for precision plucking! nothing worse than having dull tweezers & not being able to get that little pesky hair because of it.. they are a little on the pricey side, but worth it.. i don’t know about you, but i personally would rather spend a little more on something that lasts & works than dull tweezers that could scab up your skin, trying to get to a lone hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...