Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY TWEEZERMAN

The miniature version of the famous Tweezerman Slant Tweezer. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Mini Slant Tweezer more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Flamingo Pink more...
I always make sure that my Tweezerman tweezers are always taken with me whenever I go on trips. I recently bought my new one at Marshall’s because it’s cheaper than buying it at Sephora or Ulta. I’ve been using the same pair since I was 16, I am 23 now, so I eventually had to replace it. But it just goes to show how durable, sharp, and precise they are by lasting about 7 years. Tweezerman also has a warranty on most of their products that allows you to send your tweezers in to be sharpened for free.
Scarleth N.
Tweezerman is the only brand I use for my eyebrows! I love the slanted tip it's my favorite tip to grab those little stubborn hairs! I just purchased the mini slant tweezer for travel and I love that it comes with a clear carry tube which is perfect for travel!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
At first, I wasn't sure it was worth the extra price for buying this brand, but after using this mini tweezer for many years, I can state without a doubt, Tweezerman has been the best tweezers Ive every use. It has a lifetime guarantee, but I haven't used it yet.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I have had these for 3 years and they just got dull! They still work but I need to get them sharpened. You can get them sharpened for free on the website. They send you a prepaid label and everything.
Lynn H.
The only tweezer that i use! Im very picky about my tweezers, but these are def hands down! Plus they are small, i have small hands, so they work the best!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this brand and these tweezers! They are perfect for getting the tiny hairs that are in hard to reach places. I definitely recommend!
Bailey H.
Dallas, TX
This brand, tweezerman, is the only brand of tweezer I will buy. They are always sharp and can grab the thinnest of hairs without breaking them.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
I have one of these wherever I go typically and I use it for more than plucking hair. It is amazing how versatile tweezers can come in handy.
A N.
These mini tweezers work pretty good. They are slightly curved but not a lot. They take out the hairs painlessly effectively and fast.