Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer

The perfect "on the go" tweezer, this smaller version of our award-winning Slant fits any tiny clutch or tiny budget. The ideal size for make-up and travel bags, our mini features the same perfect precision as the full size Slant. Mini Slant Tweezer Green Tea, Green Tea.

Do these tweezers ever get dull where it doesn’t grab on to the hair good?
For the price what's the difference with this product and a tweezer you'll get from a drugstore ?
How does this compare to drugstore slanted tweezers? The price is steep!
Start your review of Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer!
Product Highlights
...be taken anywhere for a quick fix thanks to their portable size. Their slanted edge aids in grasping even the trickiest of hairs, and even after many months of use they refuse to dull! I would highly recommend these to anyone who appreciates a well maintained appearance.in reviews
I would definitely recommend them.in reviews
Anna K.
Verona, NJ
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Anna K.
Lovely little tweezers. Nice and sharp and precise. Just used them on my brows earlier today. Totally recommend :)
Kira D.
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Kira D.
Pretty good tweezer. It's really great for getting the hairs that your bigger (and easier to hold) tweezer can't seem to grab. However, being so small, this tweezer does cause my hand to cramp up after using it for a while, which is why I use my larger tweezers first, and then I use these to clean up any hairs that were left! If I lost these, I would buy them again. I do recommend this tweezer.
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best tweezers I have ever used! They are a super cute pink color and fit nicely in my hand. They get even the most clear of hairs, even on the chin(where did those come from, btw?) and they’re an overall great value. I always trust Tweezerman!
Elaine L.
Dayton, NJ
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Elaine L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Tweezerman makes excellent tweezers. It's tweezers are more expensive than most other teeezers, but they are definitely worth the price. Good tweezers keep the pain down, and help with precision. Tweezerman Breast Cancer Awareness Slant Tweezer IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,083 reviews
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by jen H.
I have had these tweezers for years! Precise plucking without any pain. Slanted for easy grabbing of even the finest and smallest of hair.
Ann Marie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: CVS
This tweezer is great, and the perfect size to keep in my bag. You can’t go wrong with Tweezerman slant tweezers!
Rian S.
Wentzville, MO
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Rian S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Best tweezers I have owned! The mini size makes it way easier to get in and really shape your brows, and not miss small hairs. Precision, is the word I’m looking for. They come in this case that keeps them sanitary and much easier to keep track of, as well!
Natasha C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Tweezerman makes incredible tweezers that are high quality. This is my travel tweezer. The slant makes it easy to tweeze eyebrow and other hairs easily. The packaging is see through so you can see the product. I definitely would buy my next tweezer from this company again. It's worth the price. They work much better than other brands!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Rosie N.
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Rosie N.
For tweezers, this has such a great grip! It’s small in size but it holds onto tiny little hair tightly to pull them out with ease. The flat edge allows it to be more precise. And it's a fun looking pink tweezer. It comes with a plastic container because it is small and won't get lost when thrown in a bag. Super travel-friendly pocket tweezers. This goes for $14.83. Overall, worth it, and would buy this again!
Catherine H.
Honolulu, HI
Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer uploaded by Catherine H.
I have been a fan of Tweezerman for many many years but this one was disappointing. It seems like it did not stay sharp for very long and overtime the alignment was off. Pinzette, rosa.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...