Tweezerman Mini Oval Slant Tweezer, Lavender Polka Dot in Tube uploaded by ADRIANA C.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Iman F.
Iman F.
These tweezers are great! They are super sharp and are able to pull out the finest of hairs. It comes in a tube, so you don't have to worry about accidentally poking your hand when looking through your bag or other items rubbing against them and making them dull. They come in a lot of different colors (I have a light purple) and they're the perfect size for maneuvering small areas.
Eliza N.
Eliza N.
Fort Collins, CO
These are probably my all time favorite tweezers. They are very nice quality. They do not tug to much and are very gentle. I especially love these ones because of the size. Yes they are pretty easy to lose, but amazing for traveling. I would 100% recommend:)
ADRIANA C.
ADRIANA C.
These are one of the best tweezers I hae ever tried. They get the pesky hairs and they are just awesome. I got them for a good price at riteaid. Love them. I want to get like more pairs!
casidy c.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
Perfect traveling pair of tweezers. Don't let the size fool you... They work just as good as the full size and comes in different desings
Adrianne W.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Truly very good tweezers. I primarily use them for applying eyelashes now but they're still sharp and I use them if I'm in a rush
melissa y.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So these are my favorite tweezers ever they are a little expensive but they are so effective I've had mine for about 10 years now and they still work perfect they're a little pricey but the only thing that I can think of but I'm definitely satisfied and I definitely recommend it to everybody who needs good tweezers they are long-lasting which is great I meanI've literally had mine for 10 years
krisna s.
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have this exact design of tweezer but instead I have a limited edition breast cancer awareness one and I'm sure they both work just as well. This is an amazing tweezer because the edges are slim and sharp, making it easy to pluck the one strand of eyebrow hair you need gone. It also doesn't let the hair slip through!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mini tweezer from tweezerman that gets the job done everytime. I love the beautiful designs that are constantly coming out. It can get even the most stubborn hairs in all places imaginable. Definitely recommend. Affordable and effective.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Stanley va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love all of these tweezers.   They're so durable.  Some tweezers end up bending just a tad so your constantly trying to grasp at hairs to pull them.  But these never seem to wear out! They are super efficient and worth every penny but watch out bc these suckers are sharp! 😂
Forest F.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and it is well worth the money. It's a bit more expensive than you leaving drugstore brand but you can tell that this is a premium product by how well it works and how it stands up over time.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I wish they was sharper
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
What are some other good tweezer brands?