Tweezerman Mini Oval Slant Tweezer, Lavender Polka Dot in Tube uploaded by ADRIANA C.

BY TWEEZERMAN

melissa y.
Salida, CO
So these are my favorite tweezers ever they are a little expensive but they are so effective I've had mine for about 10 years now and they still work perfect they're a little pricey but the only thing that I can think of but I'm definitely satisfied and I definitely recommend it to everybody who needs good tweezers they are long-lasting which is great I meanI've literally had mine for 10 years
krisna s.
Stockton, CA
I don't have this exact design of tweezer but instead I have a limited edition breast cancer awareness one and I'm sure they both work just as well. This is an amazing tweezer because the edges are slim and sharp, making it easy to pluck the one strand of eyebrow hair you need gone. It also doesn't let the hair slip through!
Jamie S.
Stanley va
I just love all of these tweezers.   They're so durable.  Some tweezers end up bending just a tad so your constantly trying to grasp at hairs to pull them.  But these never seem to wear out! They are super efficient and worth every penny but watch out bc these suckers are sharp! 😂
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
I have a mini tweezer from tweezerman that gets the job done everytime. I love the beautiful designs that are constantly coming out. It can get even the most stubborn hairs in all places imaginable. Definitely recommend. Affordable and effective.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I love this brand and it is well worth the money. It's a bit more expensive than you leaving drugstore brand but you can tell that this is a premium product by how well it works and how it stands up over time.
Alyssa M.
I love these tweezers. They are sharp and so easy to use dor my eyebrows. Even if my kids have a splinter I use this and take it out so easily. The design makes it so much girlier. Ive boughten so many and I keep them everywhere. It is the perfect size especially for my tiny hands.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Arial S.
Rohnert Park, CA
These tweezers make it so easy to pluck your eyebrows without going to a professional. The slant is brilliant and they make cute designs on them. I highly recommend and great price
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
Easy to grip and inexpensive. I love the cute colors and how sharp they come when you buy them. They are my favorite branch of tweezers. They're long lasting and you can find them like anywhere.
Ariel S.
Love this tweezer! First of all its very cute. It also has stayed sharp and I've been using it for years. Perfect for tweezing eye brows and any other stray hairs.
Hannah K.
What are some other good tweezer brands?
Andrea F.